Here's the game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Here's the game thread

In Response to Here's the game thread:
    [QUOTE]had a HR reversed    luck is   maybe turning our way   -- Go Sox !! Thanks Replay
    Posted by jackyldo[/QUOTE]

Yeah right.....nice for a couple minutes though wasn't it?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

2 and 10 start. Nobody predicted that. What a waste, little or no effort, runners left in scoring position by the offense and walks allowed by the pitching staff is outrageous.

Tito aught to just wake up and quit tonight after the game. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from amishrockstar. Show amishrockstar's posts

team is about to make 1 on the endangered feces list

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOU-KILL-US20. Show YOU-KILL-US20's posts

In Response to Re: Here's the game thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Here's the game thread : Yeah right.....nice for a couple minutes though wasn't it?
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

its just funny to me that this team is waiting for breaks to go their way, how about  going out there and playing hard. with this lineup they need to have an aggressive approach vs these non existing pitchers. we are now 2-10, but how many "aces" have we faced? (1) and that was cc sabathia. this team is just lazy and its the managers fault. this team has the speed but they dont use it correctly, they dont hit and run, cant get on base, cant hit homeruns, cant hit in the clutch.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackyldo. Show jackyldo's posts

Hind sight 20/20  where was Wheeler in the 7th?      2 days off     u can use Bards and Paps  if the game is still 3-3..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

I don't think you can just blame all this on Francona. This team is being outplayed in every phase of the game. Either they are in a collective slump to start the season or they just simply are not as good as everyone thought. There is nothing fluky about these games. They are being beaten by better teams.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from smilerockon52. Show smilerockon52's posts

the hapless '65 Mets... 6-10 in April.  still is starting to get scary.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Better juggle the line-up again, that's the ticket.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zack5042. Show zack5042's posts

Francona needs to demand something of these players. Tell them if they don't want to play then they will be benched. Play Call up Kalish and give him starts over Crawford atleast he will get some hits...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOU-KILL-US20. Show YOU-KILL-US20's posts

[QUOTE]team is about to make 1 on the endangered feces list
    Posted by amishrockstar[/QUOTE]

i know exactly what this team is missing.

they are missing IDIOTS. YES, idiots.

this team has many premadonas, just to name a few. drew,els,craw.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karlosantonylimtiaco. Show Karlosantonylimtiaco's posts

The Redsox are actually doing MLB a great favor. They are proving to every team in baseball that money and talent don't mean squat. They are proving that any little market team has a real chance. They are doing much to boost confidence and moral in every other team in baseball. The Yankees were pretty successful at doing this, but the Redsox truly take the cake. I tip my cap to the Yankees for successfully passing the baton to a team that deserves it. My friends keep telling me, "There's a lot of baseball!" That is exactly what I am afraid of.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]Hind sight 20/20  where was Wheeler in the 7th?      2 days off     u can use Bards and Paps  if the game is still 3-3..
    Posted by jackyldo[/QUOTE]
    Jenks is supposed to be better than Wheeler. He was the obvious choice. Too bad he stunk out the joint but that could not have been forseen.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from smilerockon52. Show smilerockon52's posts

I guess $154M wasn't enough motivation

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Bottom line two days off this team should have been in attack mode. They flat out blow !!! Saltamachia cannot hit, Ellsbury looks awful  and Crawford cannot hit the ball out of the infield. This team will be lucky to finish 500 this year. I still think Francona could go. This is enough 2-10 !!!! Are you kidding me !!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from atlpatsfan. Show atlpatsfan's posts

Blaming the manager is lame. this group of players can't move a runner because the are all selffish me me guys. The pitching is on caliber with a half decent JV high school group. Francona can only work with what he has. By the way wow is Carl Crawfish a bust it will take forever to get rid he makes the Julio Lugo mess look like the Yankess getting Ruth.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Its like this team is in Spring Training Mode now. I wonder what they were doing in Spring Training.  Bucholtz walking the 8 and 9 hitters. Give me a break. He needs a kick in the but as well. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

becketts going to have to spin another gem tomorrow. walks killed them

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

AGon is not exactly " wearing out the Green Monster."

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sox504. Show Sox504's posts

You can't blame Francona? Are you kidding me? He thinks he is Joe Torre....He doesn't argue calls....He doesn't show any emotion....He doesn't have the players stealing, hit and run...They just wait for the long ball...Crawford is struggling, maybe have him squeeze Ells home...Do something besides change the batting order again.....I guess we know who should of received the credit for 2004 and 2007, He is now the Manager of Toronto......

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from smilerockon52. Show smilerockon52's posts

I think somebody forgot to tell him where it is.  oops.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Thank God I do not have NESN here anymore to listen to another lame Terry's Take on the Game !

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackyldo. Show jackyldo's posts

2 on     maybe a runner for Papi ?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from atlpatsfan. Show atlpatsfan's posts

This team read thier press clippings and thought they could mail in the season and would win it all. Well guys are bums and by bums I mean they are a sloppy team full of holes like a bums suit. Don't worry no matter how bad they play they will be sold out night after night. Pretty soon this will be like the Bruins a totally one sided relationship with the fan base.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from zack5042. Show zack5042's posts

In other news the Nationals walked off in the tenth atleast Werth hustled and got to second on an error then stole third and took a huge jump and scored to win it.... This is the guy we should've got even when hes slumping he still hustles