Heres what you'll be hearing...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: Heres what you'll be hearing...

Great stuff.

Could we get rid of Sweet Caroline and possibly replace it with Sweet Leaf by Black Sabbath?

...yes, that would go over like a ___ in church.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

This song does nothing for me. "Shipping up to Boston" was much more rousing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

pretty good tune. Joey Jordison is my second favorite drummer behind Lars Ulrich. I like JH just a little bit more now lol. Would have been even more bonus points if the song was metallica or iron maiden..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

I love wait and bleed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Where did my original post go??? Why did you guys remove my original post? There was nothing wrong with it...So, its ok to attack a poster but not alright to post the entrance music of our new closer...Ok, gotchya...

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I don't get why that song was chosen for a closer.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

because it amps him up??

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

And that's the only one he could come up with? He must not listen to a lot of music. I think he could have found one that made more sense for his position. JMO

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

And that's the only one he could come up with? He must not listen to a lot of music. I think he could have found one that made more sense for his position. JMO

[/QUOTE]

Kim,

He picked a song that made sense for him. What music pumps HIM up and gets him all amped up to take the mound. It doesnt have to make sense to you, or me for that matter. Difference is is that I understand what works for some, may not work for others.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to mef429's comment:
    [QUOTE]

that really sucks the OP got deleted.. it would be nice to get a reasoning for it..

and yes, pike is useless. I still remember when my Sig was the lyrics to Master Of Puppets and pike thought that meant i was a troll "pulling the strings" what a fool. He even claims to be a Metallica fan......

[/QUOTE]

If your a true Metallica fan you know that song is about cocaine addiction and the lyrics are from the viewpoint of the cocaine being "The Master" ....The one line in the song "chop your breakfast on a mirror" should probably be a dead give away I would think. Even for someone that isnt a big fan of the band.

Pike is just another of the many provokers on this site with his "troll police" schtick. He tells so many to not engage with the "trolls", yet does it himself. Hes the epitome of a hypocrite.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

I wondered where the OP went , Southpaw ...

If it's pike, big surprise.  The boy preaches a strange game of PC ...

Now that I get that it's JH's song, it's ok w/me.   Never had to deal with that master, thank God ... but that isn't the point.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mef429's comment:
    [QUOTE]

that really sucks the OP got deleted.. it would be nice to get a reasoning for it..

and yes, pike is useless. I still remember when my Sig was the lyrics to Master Of Puppets and pike thought that meant i was a troll "pulling the strings" what a fool. He even claims to be a Metallica fan......

[/QUOTE]

If your a true Metallica fan you know that song is about cocaine addiction and the lyrics are from the viewpoint of the cocaine being "The Master" ....The one line in the song "chop your breakfast on a mirror" should probably be a dead give away I would think. Even for someone that isnt a big fan of the band.

Pike is just another of the many provokers on this site with his "troll police" schtick. He tells so many to not engage with the "trolls", yet does it himself. Hes the epitome of a hypocrite.

[/QUOTE]

Probably would make more sense if the trolls were more clearly defined here instead of being welcomed. If you read any thread I'm in, there's always a deleted post after mine. I don't know what they said, but it's clear that it's Ben Cheringtom since he's missing. It just shows how much he stalked my posts. He also attacked every post/thread Pike created. That's all he really did here, but if you said anything about it, you were policing the board. That's nonsense.

FTR Pike has said that he complained about spamming and it was ignored. I, myself, have no report abuse button. Let me clarify, I have it, but it doesn't function. One way to tell is if you hit it, it registers that, and you can't hit it again. I can hit it on the same post a number of times. I've probably used it so little, I never noticed that. And FTR, I think it's illegal for someone to not have a working report abuse button. But I'm not surprised, and I don't think it's an accident or some glitch.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to SinceYaz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Now that I get that it's JH's song, it's ok w/me.   Never had to deal with that master, thank God ... but that isn't the point.

[/QUOTE]

Id just like to have an explanation of why my original post was taken down, yet we can all still post here. This forum needs better structure.

Im also glad to have never dealt with the "master" either Yaz...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to SinceYaz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Id just like to have an explanation of why my original post was taken down, yet we can all still post here. This forum needs better structure.

Im also glad to have never dealt with the "master" either Yaz...

[/QUOTE]

hehe ... ours maybe this thing called fandom - of the Red Sox!!!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts