Heres what you'll be hearing...

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: Heres what you'll be hearing...

Pike, why are you posting that ridiculous picture?  Nobody wants to look at that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to EdithBRTN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So the kids at Fenway Park should hear " Chop your breakfast on a mirror" lyrics when Hanrahan walks in from the bullpen? Did the Red sox look into the personal life of this guy?

pike. we've already established that these are 2 completely different songs. Jh is not coming out to a song about drug addiction..... use your brain

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

it was already posted and deleted. so you're going to have to look them up yourself

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to pinstripezac's comment:

So the kids at Fenway Park should hear " Chop your breakfast on a mirror" lyrics when Hanrahan walks in from the bullpen? Did the Red sox look into the personal life of this guy?

R U the same edith/ pike that said

''This is my last post on this stupid thread.''

and then made 5 more posts in the same thread

You are correct but I then reviewed the thread and noted all of the unwarranted, nasty personal attacks. What do you think? Was I wrong to ask for a translation of the lyrics? Was I wrong to think that it is not really a baseball thread? Do you think that the introduction music for a reliever that is about a cocaine user is appropriate at the national pasttime for famalies in attendance?  Are you in J-Bay's fraternity?

OK, one more time .....Master of puppets is NOT his enterence music...Damn boy, your slow.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Before I Forget = JH closing music written by Slitknot

What are the lyrics for this song that Joel Hanrahan prefers to use as his introduction song? Post them and then we can proceed from there. Let's all talk about the same thing. Locate the story and find out about the exact song that he is referring to and then post the lyrics. No need to debate this unless we are both sure of the exact lyrics.

why does it mattter what the lyrics are anyway? The purpose of the song is the driving beat and aggressive nature of the song, not the lyrics.

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts