Hey BDC...isn't the Yanks & Rays game a front burner topic?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

Hey BDC...isn't the Yanks & Rays game a front burner topic?

it's a pennent race...and I thought that posting a game thread that has playoff implications was important "front burner news"...

baseball fever...catch it...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: Hey BDC...isn't the Yanks & Rays game a front burner topic?

I told you were a brave man Beantowne.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

it's silly isn;t it...what could be more front burner than a game that is being played by the team in front of you and the one chasing you?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Beats me - but in a way, you were probably saved from hearing the Dream Police of this forum giving you a hard time for posting anything NY on here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaythis. Show kimsaythis's posts

No, this is a Red Sox board.  It is not permitted. Go to a yankee board and start one.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

In Response to Re: Hey BDC...isn't the Yanks & Rays game a front burner topic?:
    [QUOTE]Beats me - but in a way, you were probably saved from hearing the Dream Police of this forum giving you a hard time for posting anything NY on here.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

We'll see how long this one last before they move it too...I gotta say that I hate having to root forthe Yank's like any true sox fan (makes me feel like I need a shower) so I'm chosing to root for the the Ray's to lose instead....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

[QUOTE]No, this is a Red Sox board.  It is not permitted. Go to a yankee board and start one.
    Posted by kimsaythis[/QUOTE]

Hey kimme I love your all things red sox and you're certainly one of the most ardent Sox fans on this site...

But really what is more relevent than a game that impacts the Sox hopes of reaching the playoffs...this is not about rooting for the Yankees....It's about rooting for the Rays to lose. the unfortunate side effect is that the Yanks are the team we all want the Rays to lose too...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey BDC...isn't the Yanks & Rays game a front burner topic? : Beantowne, I am tired of yankee fans coming here and thinking that they can say whatever they want on a public forum.  This forum is for Red Sox fans and Red Sox talk only.  If you want to discuss the yankee game, go to a yankee board.
    Posted by kimsaythis[/QUOTE]

I am a red sox fan kimme and I respectfully have to disagree with your stance...this is a forum that is dedicated to "front burner" red Sox issues...please explain to me how todays game is not a front burner issue regarding the red sox...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Beantowne - that is not the real "Kimsaythis". It is just another knucklehead.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

[QUOTE]Beantowne - that is not the real "Kimsaythis". It is just another knucklehead.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Thanks jessie...I guess I could've figure it out eventually but I tend not to get into pizzing contest...I'm a baseball guy that's what I come here for...and frankly if it were not for guys like you (or gals)...I doubt that I'd frequent a homer site...I like debate...as long as it's constructive...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

Looks like Girardi is playing the bullpen by commitee in this one...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey BDC...isn't the Yanks & Rays game a front burner topic? : Beantowne, I am tired of yankee fans coming here and thinking that they can say whatever they want on a public forum.  This forum is for Red Sox fans and Red Sox talk only.  If you want to discuss the yankee game, go to a yankee board.
    Posted by kimsaythis[/QUOTE]Mikey, difference of opinion doesn't make Kim deserving of being mocked...cut the crap..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

I love when Jete gets pizzed.

Jete - are we going to get together for a beer during the post season or what?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Rays are getting a clutch pitching performance, I'd forgotten what that was.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

[QUOTE]Rays are getting a clutch pitching performance, I'd forgotten what that was.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]

Haven't you watched Beckett pitch this year?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]I love when Jete gets pizzed. Jete - are we going to get together for a beer during the post season or what?
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]just let me know where your spot is..i'll drop in..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

Yup clutch just gave up the game tying HR...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Queens good for you?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey BDC...isn't the Yanks & Rays game a front burner topic? : Haven't you watched Beckett pitch this year?
    Posted by BeaconHill19[/QUOTE]

In the 8th inning, maybe 1 or 2 times.  

Big game James just gave up an 8th inning lead with a lead off HR!!  Usually Beckett lets Bard do that.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Gardner on 1st. If they can push across the go ahead run, Mo comes in and another loss for the Rays. Go Yanks

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

howell in to face arod...I hope howell throws him a fatty....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gramercy-Park. Show Gramercy-Park's posts

Thank God for the NY Yankees, they want the Sox to make the playoffs even if the Sox don't want to go!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

He threw Cano a fatty and Cano drove in 2 runs with a double. Yanks lead 4 - 2. Guess what song will be playing in the top of the 9th inning?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]Queens good for you?
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE] absolutely...just nail down a date and i'm there..

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

thats part of the stupid unnecessary censorship that continually goes on with this micromanaging moderator on this board! not a BDC thing for i and others have routinely started threads of other teams without any issues on other forums esp the pats and celtics ones. during the playoffs for the nba, there were heat-mavs threads and lakers-mavs ones as the celtics were playing or not.. on pats board, there have been jets-colts  threads. its about what we want not the dumb moderators after all. about us not them! jeez, feels like syria.. thats y i came up with the whole communist schtick.. contrarian is opposite of a dictator! if noone cares, they wont engage or respond then we move on.. if 30 people engage, means the MARKET has a freakin demand thst needs to be met. isnt that what the advertisers on here want to see?