Hey BDC...isn't the Yanks & Rays game a front burner topic?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: Hey BDC...isn't the Yanks & Rays game a front burner topic?

That was strike 3 in Upton. So much for the thought that Mo gets every call.

OK - 2 down; Longoria left.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Ball game over - Yankees win.

Now can everyone say - Thank you Uncle Mo?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

the Rays lose...thheeeeeeRAYs lose! YESSS!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

In Response to Re: Hey BDC...isn't the Yanks & Rays game a front burner topic?:
    [QUOTE]Ball game over - Yankees win. Now can everyone say - Thank you Uncle Mo?
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

that's the unfortunate part of the Rays losing....;) Now I can still sleep at night cauce I ain't pulling for the Yanks, I'm rooting against the Rays...

THEEEEEEEEE rays lose..........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Beantowne - it was a pleasure hanging with you this afternoon. You, my friend have guts.

FYI - The Sox still need to win because I can see the Angels winning 6 straight against the Jays and A's.

As for the Rays - they are done. the Sandman has put them to nighty-nite.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

[QUOTE]Beantowne - it was a pleasure hanging with you this afternoon. You, my friend have guts. FYI - The Sox still need to win because I can see the Angels winning 6 straight against the Jays and A's. As for the Rays - they are done. the Sandman has put them to nighty-nite.

hey jesse the same to you my evil empire friend. It's not tough to be brave in cyber space...beside I don't nor have I tried to be seen as anything more than a baseball fan who roots for the Red Sox and any team that plays Tampa!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey BDC...isn't the Yanks & Rays game a front burner topic? : hey jesse the same to you my evil empire friend. It's not tough to be brave in cyber space...beside I don't nor have I tried to be seen as anything more than a baseball fan who roots for the Red Sox and any team that plays Tampa!
    Posted by Beantowne[/QUOTE]

Same here, except I root for any team that plays any AL East team.

Now would you guys please win because I do not want to have to face the Angels in the ALDS. Their pitching is wicked good. I will take my chances with Texas. - thank you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey BDC...isn't the Yanks & Rays game a front burner topic? : Beantowne, I am tired of yankee fans coming here and thinking that they can say whatever they want on a public forum.  This forum is for Red Sox fans and Red Sox talk only.  If you want to discuss the yankee game, go to a yankee board.
    Posted by kimsaythis[/QUOTE]Kimsay nothingworth reading. I'm a Red sox fan from back in the day when tickets cost .50 in the bleachers and was on board with the thread that Beantowne started BDC took umbridge and moved it to another part of the .com section. I was rooting for the Yanks to win and I hate the Yankmees!!!!! I was also hoping for the Mo Rivera extra wide strikezone to be in effect in the top of the ninth...Sorry but even as a boring tecno geek you had to be rooting for the Yankmees to win if you were any kind of Sox fan....Also I'll be rooting for Beckett,Sabathia and McGowan to throw perfect games tonight,two of those guys are pitching for the enemies teams but right now they are only hope in gaining seperation on both the Rays and Angels....It all starts with Josh Beckett!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey BDC...isn't the Yanks & Rays game a front burner topic? : Same here, except I root for any team that plays any AL East team. Now would you guys please win because I do not want to have to face the Angels in the ALDS. Their pitching is wicked good. I will take my chances with Texas. - thank you.

kinda out of my control...but I'll be glued to the TV hopefully they'll have the Sox on MLB network tonight...I'd like nothing better than for you guys to play Texas, while the Sox take on the Tigers...then we can take on the Rangers in the ALCS...on our way to Philly...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey BDC...isn't the Yanks & Rays game a front burner topic? : kinda out of my control...but I'll be glued to the TV hopefully they'll have the Sox on MLB network tonight...I'd like nothing better than for you guys to play Texas, while the Sox take on the Tigers...then we can take on the Rangers in the ALCS...on our way to Philly...

Haha

Nice dream - but we have unfinished business with Texas from last year and we aim to finish it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey BDC...isn't the Yanks & Rays game a front burner topic? : We'll see how long this one last before they move it too...I gotta say that I hate having to root forthe Yank's like any true sox fan (makes me feel like I need a shower) so I'm chosing to root for the the Ray's to lose instead....

Just shows you that you are not a real Sox fan. I am rooting for the Sox to win, and I hope the Yankees lose every game they play.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FredMertz. Show FredMertz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey BDC...isn't the Yanks & Rays game a front burner topic? : Haven't you watched Beckett pitch this year?
    Posted by BeaconHill19[/QUOTE]

He was very clutch tonight.