Hey DAD, thats a B I N G O !!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Hey DAD, thats a B I N G O !!!!!

Bradley & IGGY will be in the lineup on 4/1 at YANK$ stadium.......   This would not have come about  if the STARS had not been inline with the FULL MOON..........  Thank you, Davey Ortiz & Stevie Drew  !!!   And thank you Ben C. , you had Bill-806's ear all the time  !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from M1A2. Show M1A2's posts

Re: Hey DAD, thats a B I N G O !!!!!

Injuries helped, no doubt, but so did their performances in ST.  Iglesias's hitting seems to have drastically improved, and Bradley's has been out of sight. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to M1A2's comment:

Injuries helped, no doubt, but so did their performances in ST.  Iglesias's hitting seems to have drastically improved, and Bradley's has been out of sight. 

Your right,  they are both destined to greatness.....  They only needed the opportunity to break in .......  The pitchers are going to love the "gloves" that these two will bring !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

DAD,  hold the horses .......  Not sure yet, as the Sox are down to the 40th spot as Nava & Carp are in .........  Hope we won't be dissapointed !!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

And just how many times DOES your dad win at BINGO anyway? 

I think you & your dad deserve a higher tax bracket. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

Oh Bill......

What is it that you don't get about guys being absolutely sick of you starting repetative and duplicate threads 5 - 10 times per day.  Even when it's thrown in your face on a daily basis, you revert back to your obvious roots, becoming the petulant and irritating little boy who feeds on ANY attention, even the negative, which more often than not it is.  Like the elementary school boy who will routinely pick his nose just to get some attention from the class.

I honestly can't tell whether it's narcissism, stupidity, innate immaturity, or all of the above.  My guess, is that it's large quantities of all three.  Congrats Bill.  You got the hat trick!  The Triple Crown.  The Trifecta!

As your "GAL-PAL" Hillary Clinton would say.......  "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE" ????????

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Just as she was wrong on Ben Gazi,

I think he meant Ben Gazzara. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Great actor!  :)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

I'm betting those kids are packaged in the BIG BLOCKBUSTER !!!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Notice Bill & Stiffy's overtly political posts stay, and any challenger, no matter how innocuous, get immediately deleted.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Notice Bill & Stiffy's overtly political posts stay, and any challenger, no matter how innocuous, get immediately deleted.

And the little pig , "cried we,we,we all the way home" !!!!!!   Please develop a sense of humor, you will have more fun and it is gooood for the mind !!!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Oh Billy....  If you only realized how much fun I have pointing out how foolish you look on a daily basis.  It's actually a bit too easy.  Really, it's below me, but I just can't hold back when you post your 5th or 6th repetative post of the day.

If nothing else, thanks for providing this board with an easy laugh every day.  :)_

Still love ya billy-69 :)  Now go find a Stiffy post to drool over.  Be a good lackey now.....

Actually, this is all about keeping "balance" over the 12 month season to season.....  The real fun starts on 4/1  with the Yank$   !!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Bradley & IGGY will be in the lineup on 4/1 at YANK$ stadium.......   This would not have come about  if the STARS had not been inline with the FULL MOON..........  Thank you, Davey Ortiz & Stevie Drew  !!!   And thank you Ben C. , you had Bill-806's ear all the time  !!!

NOW BEN,  why are you making  R S NATION wait till 3:00PM for the final 40/25 ROSTER ???    Tell us SON, that you are in process of a SURPRISE !!!!     IE: Salty, Jacoby, Aceves ?????????

Sections
Shortcuts