Hey don't look now but........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Re: Hey don't look now but........

"The Bird's" accidental death was a terrible tragedy. I wish he had returned to baseball in some capacity. One of great authentic American characters in baseball history, and, according to the great Ernie Harwell, the most charismatic Detroit Tiger he ever knew.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

latest word outta fla is that dice k is showing some serious pop in his arm. the tommy john surgery really helped and they are now saying he could be ready as early as mid may instead of early june. this is getting more interesting by the hour. stay tuned.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In Response to Re: Hey don't look now but........:
    In Response to Re: Hey don't look now but........ : Indeed Hank.  A tremendous pitcher, a raging spirit, and the pride of Worcester, Ma (well, we claim him anyway).
    Posted by SpacemanEephus

space, I never knew you came from worcester man! I worked for morgan construction company as a design engineer for about 3 years way back. we used to eat at the main st deli every day for lunch. what a city.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

latest word outta fla is that dice k is showing some serious pop in his arm. the tommy john surgery really helped and they are now saying he could be ready as early as mid may instead of early june. this is getting more interesting by the hour. stay tuned.
    Posted by Hammah29r2

Thanks for the encouraging news, Hammah.

Count me in as one that can't wait to see if  Dice-K can come back strong this spring.

This pitching staff is going need some help by mid-summer.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: Hey don't look now but........ : space, I never knew you came from worcester man! I worked for morgan construction company as a design engineer for about 3 years way back. we used to eat at the main st deli every day for lunch. what a city.
    Posted by Hammah29r2

What a city indeed.  Don't know that deli spot.  But then, I actually haven't been back there except driving through since the mid-nineties.  Its funny.  Growing up there, all I wanted to do was get as far away as i could the first chance I got.  So I did.  But now, I have nothing but fond feeling for Wustah. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In Response to Re: Hey don't look now but........ : What a city indeed.  Don't know that deli spot.  But then, I actually haven't been back there except driving through since the mid-nineties.  Its funny.  Growing up there, all I wanted to do was get as far away as i could the first chance I got.  So I did.  But now, I have nothing but fond feeling for Wustah. 
    Posted by SpacemanEephus

I worked at morgan during the mid eighties. the deli was not quite downtown but one thing is for sure, they made the greatest fried eggplant parm sandwich on the planet. and you really proved you were from there cause that's how it's pronounced. "Wustahh" with a double hh. lol.Wink

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In Response to Re: Hey don't look now but........ : Thanks for the encouraging news, Hammah. Count me in as one that can't wait to see if  Dice-K can come back strong this spring. This pitching staff is going need some help by mid-summer.
    Posted by ThefourBs

My only concern is that they may try to rush him back too early. Especially if our back end falls to pieces or if one of the top 3 get injured.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

Yeah, Bobby V. can at least communicate on a basic level with Dice and that is HUGE! I'm also excited to hear Dice has some zip back in his fastball, something I have been hoping for. We do indeed see eye to eye my friend! Dice K may be just the starter this team's been looking for.

In Response to Re: Hey don't look now but........ : Teakus my friend, we see eye to eye. The biggest factor about this kid rebounding is the wonderful fact that he won't need an interpretor to talk to his manager. to me that is hugh.
    Posted by Hammah29r2

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Wastefield had girls' softball standards projected on him. Good ole boys are treated differently.
    Posted by hankwilliamsjr

Kick dead horses much?

Sections
Shortcuts