Hey Jenny, Jenny..... It's me Forrest, Forrest Gump....Jenny, give up that baseball stuff and.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Hey Jenny, Jenny..... It's me Forrest, Forrest Gump....Jenny, give up that baseball stuff and.......

Come back home to my shrimp boat.......  Jenny I love you !!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Hey Jenny, Jenny..... It's me Forrest, Forrest Gump....Jenny, give up that baseball stuff and.......

Oh FORREST, your so PROVINCIAL..... Who wants to be on a shrimp boat with you, when i can have the bright lights of BOSTON !!!!    I work for the RED SOX,ya know.....  The home of the FAT-CATS, not the CAT-FISH !!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Hey Jenny, Jenny..... It's me Forrest, Forrest Gump....Jenny, give up that baseball stuff and.......

Jenny, Jenny, this is FORREST...... Your wasting your time with those "FAT-CAT$"   !!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Jenny, oh my Jenny,  17 innings at Fenway Paaaak, makes shrimp boating look easy !!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

You okay Bill.............

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Jenny, Jenny..... It's me Forrest, Forrest Gump....Jenny, give up that baseball stuff and.......:
    [QUOTE] You okay Bill.............
    Posted by 56redsox[/QUOTE]   I heard that when the plane got to K C last night, JENNY bolted to catch an 18 wheeler to SHRIMP BOAT COUNTRY and her beloved FORREST, FORREST GUMP !!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Jenny has figured out that shrimp & CAT-FISH are more fun than the FAT-CAT'$.......  fORREST, IM COMING HOME !!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Jenny to Forrest, Forrest Gump........  Forget it Forrest, I have fallen in love with Will Middlebrooks !!!!!   Forrest, Will is a mlb player, can he hit !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Jenny....This is Forrest, Forrest Gump.......  Jenny, you are breaking my heart !!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Hi Jenny, this is FORREST..... Jenny, give up that 500 b-ball team and come home..... Jenny, I miss you sooooo, FORREST !!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Jenny.....This is Forrest, FORREST GUMP........  I hope that you have not fallen for that phenom,  J D MIDLEBROOKS ????   JENNY, I LOVE YOU..... FORREST, FORREST GUMP !!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Hey Jenny, Forrest here, Forrest Gump.....  Jenny, how's that baseball team doing now ?? Jenny, how the heck do you lose 2 games to K C ???  JENNY, please come home, I know we will be happy on the SHRIMP BOAT together, hard work is good for the soul !!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Hi Jenny, Forrest here, FORREST GUMP......  Jenny, that guy FAT-CAT'$ BECKETT'$, smells as bad as a CAT-FISH after several days on the floor of the truck !!!!  Please Jenny, come home sooooon...... Love Forrest, FORREST GUMP !!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Jenny oh Jenny, Jenny don't let me down, write me a letter sooooon & I will be homeward bound !!!!!    Jenny, it's me, Forrest, FORREST GUMP...... I love you Jenny !!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

Jenny is engaged to Tree Rollins, so she can't see the Forrest for the Tree.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Jenny, Jenny..... It's me Forrest, Forrest Gump....Jenny, give up that baseball stuff and.......:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]You guys are sooooo goooood to join in the fun on this board !!!!   "A little humor goes a long way" !!!  (says Dad)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

FORREST, FORREST GUMP.......This is Jenny, you need to stop bothering me as I will never come home to you and the life of a SHRIMP BOATER..... Just for the record, I have fallen in love with that nice young left handed left fielder, DANIEL NAVA.... He reminds me so much of FRED LYNN...... So FORREST, FORREST GUMP, you leve me alone or I will report you to LARRY LUCCIANNO's ...........

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]  FORREST, FORREST GUMP.......This is Jenny, you need to stop bothering me as I will never come home to you and the life of a SHRIMP BOATER..... Just for the record, I have fallen in love with that nice young left handed left fielder, DANIEL NAVA.... He reminds me so much of FRED LYNN...... So FORREST, FORREST GUMP, you leve me alone or I will report you to LARRY LUCCIANNO's ...........
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]  Hi Jenny, Jenny Dell......  It's me, FORREST, FORREST GUMP.....  Who is this Daniel Nava guy ???  Never heard about him ??  Jenny the life in baseball can be evil !!  Jenny, please come home to me sooooon.......  Love FORREST, FORREST GUMP........

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Jenny , Jenny I love you....... FORREST, FORREST GUMP  !!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Bill,

Run, Bill, Run ....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

jENNY, IT'S ME fORREST, FORESST GUMP......  Now that your Red Sox are on a roll, I must be so far from your thoughts & heart.....   Jenny, I love you,  Forrest, FORREST GUMP .....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Jenny , Jenny it's me Forrest, FORREST GUMP.......Jenny, I see where your team only got 2 hits last night .....  Thats the type of game that you will be looking back on in September......  Jenny, please come home... I love you Jenny !!!!!1    Forrest, FORREST GUMP !!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Bill, just go ahead and call Jenny. Her number is 867-5309.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]Bill, just go ahead and call Jenny. Her number is 867-5309.
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]   She belongs to Forrest, FORREST GUMP !!!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Jenny, It's me Forrest, FORREST GUMP..........   Jenny, Those bright lights of Boston and all those ATH-E-LETES are not gooood for you......  Jenny, your a COUNTRY GAL, Jenny come home to me sooooon.......  Love, Forrest, FORREST GUMP ......