Hey kimsaythis, Where are You?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Hey kimsaythis, Where are You?

Has anyone seen her around here lately?  I'm sure she's keep thinking positive.
    Ever since her wishful thinking after the 14-1 Indians game where the Red Sox were going to keep the momentum going. It's going alright. The Red Sox have been 2-7 since.

I think last night's loss should help with momentum into the Royals series. The Red Sox need to get it going so that we can make one last playoff push.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Re: Hey kimsaythis, Where are You?

ADG...

I agree with most of your thoughts, just tread lightly.

No need getting banned because you can't help but say "I told you so". I'm all for doing it, just don't get banned. Threads dedicated to smacking a little reality into fellow posters are not well received, I, personally, could do without them.

Me, you, Bill and a few others saw this mess for what it was long ago and were met with cynicism, insults, and generally an atitude that we weren't intelligent or real fans. I understand the anger, but whne ADG2 appears, it just won't carry the same weight...especially when the resident clone appears as ADGtwo, ADeeG, or some other variant.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In Response to; Hey kimsaythis, Where are You?:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone seen her around here lately?  I'm sure she's keep thinking positive. Ever since her wishful thinking after the 14-1 Indians game where the Red Sox were going to keep the momentum going. It's going alright. The Red Sox have been 2-7 since. I think last night's loss should help with momentum into the Royals series. The Red Sox need to get it going so that we can make one last playoff push.
    Posted by ADG[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

[QUOTE]Has anyone seen her around here lately?  I'm sure she's keep thinking positive. Ever since her wishful thinking after the 14-1 Indians game where the Red Sox were going to keep the momentum going. It's going alright. The Red Sox have been 2-7 since. I think last night's loss should help with momentum into the Royals series. The Red Sox need to get it going so that we can make one last playoff push.
    Posted by ADG[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Posted by ADG[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Posted by ADG[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Posted by ADG[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In response to ADG's comment:;

Ever since her wishful thinking after the 14-1 Indians game where the Red Sox were going to keep the momentum going. It's going alright. The Red Sox have been 2-7 since.

I think last night's loss should help with momentum into the Royals series. The Red Sox need to get it going so that we can make one last playoff push.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to SmileybeniTheFool's comment:

Posted by ADG

[/QUOTE] did you REALLY need to reply to this 7 times, how about you just assume all the posters here can read...btw you were doing fine with Clamshack did you have to bring this one back too??? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Sections
Shortcuts