Hey LUCCIANNO's, "Like sand thru the hour glass, so are the days of OUR Red Sox"!!!!! GOLF???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Hey LUCCIANNO's, "Like sand thru the hour glass, so are the days of OUR Red Sox"!!!!! GOLF???

Larry, time to talk about the FAT-CAT BECKETT$  !!!  wHAT SAY YOU, LARRY ?????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scauma09. Show scauma09's posts

Re: Hey LUCCIANNO's, "Like sand thru the hour glass, so are the days of the Red Sox"!!!!! GOLF???

i'm not a golfer but isn't it a game for old, and unathletic people? I don't see what bearing this has on his ability to pitch. And like a few others I think his day off was more about Cook than him.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Hey LUCCIANNO's, "Like sand thru the hour glass, so are the days of the Red Sox"!!!!! GOLF???

In Response to Hey LUCCIANNO's, "Like sand thru the hour glass, so are the days of the Red Sox"!!!!! GOLF???:
    [QUOTE]   Larry, time to talk about the FAT-CAT BECKETT$  !!!  wHAT SAY YOU, LARRY ?????
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Bill,

Do you inbreds ever read other posters???

To the other moron!  How does GOLF when your freakin LAT is injured hurt your pitching????

Are you F'n serious???  Figure it out idiot!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In Response to Re: Hey LUCCIANNO's, "Like sand thru the hour glass, so are the days of the Red Sox"!!!!! GOLF???:
    [QUOTE]i'm not a golfer but isn't it a game for old, and unathletic people? I don't see what bearing this has on his ability to pitch. And like a few others I think his day off was more about Cook than him.
    Posted by scauma09[/QUOTE]

Beckett said he was experiencing soreness/pain in his lat muscle before his last start. He said after the last start where he threw 126 pitches that his lat muscle was bothering him, so they scratched him for his next one...Then he went golfing the day after he was scrathced for his next start..Go swing a golf club about 60-70 times and whether you are athletic or not, you will feel in in your back if its bothering you...Beckett is 10lbs of s&&t in a 5lb bag...And Buchholz is no better for going with him...I hope they trade both of thiose Texas Tbaggers ASAP...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from scauma09. Show scauma09's posts

Again, i think the day off was more about Cook, than his soreness. They had to get Cook in a game, that seemed most convenient.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: Hey LUCCIANNO's, "Like sand thru the hour glass, so are the days of the Red Sox"!!!!! GOLF???:
    [QUOTE]Again, i think the day off was more about Cook, than his soreness. They had to get Cook in a game, that seemed most convenient.

Scrotom09,

We all know what they SAID!  Yes!  They wanted to bring Cook up, but that does not necessitate skipping Beckett.  Even if it did, Beckett could have pitched the next night???

WAKE UP!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

beckett is redneck dumb...i mean stupid to the nth either way...dont blow the cover story at the very least, or even worse, blow your own cover

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

his name is Lucchino and why do we still have Beckett?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pschuller. Show pschuller's posts

[QUOTE]i'm not a golfer but isn't it a game for old, and unathletic people? I don't see what bearing this has on his ability to pitch. And like a few others I think his day off was more about Cook than him.

You definitely are not a golfer and obviously you also have no clue what the game is about.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey LUCCIANNO's, "Like sand thru the hour glass, so are the days of the Red Sox"!!!!! GOLF??? : Beckett said he was experiencing soreness/pain in his lat muscle before his last start. He said after the last start where he threw 126 pitches that his lat muscle was bothering him, so they scratched him for his next one...Then he went golfing the day after he was scrathced for his next start..Go swing a golf club about 60-70 times and whether you are athletic or not, you will feel in in your back if its bothering you...Beckett is 10lbs of s&&t in a 5lb bag...And Buchholz is no better for going with him...I hope they trade both of thiose Texas Tbaggers ASAP...
    Posted by southpaw777[/QUOTE]Thats a BINGO, son !!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Cool

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Time to give Beckett his walking papers!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

Josh was also seen eating meals and walking to and from a car AND BREATHING !!!!!! Trade the bum......

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Big game tonight for the FAT-CAT Beckett'$ !!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Trade him now to the NL while he has any trade value left. Throw in Buchholtz for free in the deal.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]Trade him now to the NL while he has any trade value left. Throw in Buchholtz for free in the deal.
    Posted by sindarin-erebor[/QUOTE]  ThatS a BINGO !!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Hey LUCCIANNO's, "Like sand thru the hour glass, so are the days of OUR Red Sox"!!!!! GOLF???

Running out of SAND !!!!

Sections
Shortcuts