HEY MODS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

Re: HEY MODS

In Response to Re: HEY MODS:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HEY MODS : There he is rejoicing with his friends. Yes, we really needed to get rid of a thread defending myself from being accused of being another poster. I can see why what was so distracting and upsetting to you. That one thread obviously made you crazy. When I think of all the threads on the board not deleted, I just have to laugh.
    Posted by IAmPikesaysthis[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HEY MODS : I don't really know who Pike is.  I thought it was Babe, I didn't know there were other people who came here with the sole intention of being irritating.  They both need A. Hobbies  B. Therapy.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]

Threads that are continually bumped, get deleted. It's been this way for as long as I've been here. So, continually bumping threads is not a compliment, like JBay tries to pretend even though he knows better. It gets your thread deleted. My thread was deleted, although the Benito threads that were bumped were just closed.

JBay had my thread deleted. Not the first time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HEY MODS : Threads that are continually bumped, get deleted. It's been this way for as long as I've been here. So, continually bumping threads is not a compliment, like JBay tries to pretend even though he knows better. It gets your thread deleted. My thread was deleted, although the Benito threads that were bumped were just closed. JBay had my thread deleted. Not the first time.
    Posted by IamReallyPikesaysthis[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HEY MODS : There he is rejoicing with his friends. Yes, we really needed to get rid of a thread defending myself from being accused of being another poster. I can see why what was so distracting and upsetting to you. That one thread obviously made you crazy. When I think of all the threads on the board not deleted, I just have to laugh.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Telling it like it is:

C'mon Kim, get real for a minute here.  That thread was 19 pages long and had gone far beyond your defending yourself (ad naseum) of being accused of being another poster. 
    Your schtick of accusing people of being other people and accusing nearly anyone who says anything good about the Yankees of being a troll is getting really old. 

If you could stick to baseball stuff and avoid all the drama we'd all be a lot better off and you'd salvage your credibility here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response to; HEY MODS:
    [QUOTE]It took you about 30 seconds to delete a post of mine in which I had a disguised "B word"..... maybe you could apply that diligence to the obnoxious thread bumping by certain posters?  Or is that too much to ask?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

The invisible bumper named Smelley is the one who bumped up all of the Benito threads. How do I know that? I saw it on the entry page on almost every morning in the past week. Benito is doing a poor imitation of Beni and he is obviously a Yankee fan who tried to belittle Beni by doing so.. Anyway Smelly wants the front page to be loaded with threads about the Yankees.

A few days back J-Bay made the astute observation that the other invisible bumper named Law2009a was selecting threads at random to bump up. I too noticed that this Law2009a was bumping and it appeared that he was bumping up good, more cerebral threads that the forum was ignoring because they preferred the juvenile catfights and pizzing contests started by ThatWasMe, Camelwalk, TBINFL, and other Yankee trolls and their sympathizers. Teilhardien and J-B in recent weeks prefered to start non-baseball threads on Religion, Florida murders of innocent children, and praising Fidel Castro. Call them yellow journalism or tabloid threads that appeal to those who read the Enquirer.

Ignoring threads that are about baseball and opting to flock to non-baseball threads is really just as bad for the health of the forum as bumping. It's all relative. Bumping up garbage is much worse than bumping up good threads that shouln't be ignored.

If you are in a hurry and don't have time to write a paragraph on what you consider to be a relevant baseball thread, then just find it on page 3 or 4 and say "Bump" as your post. There is no forum guideline that prohibits that. If SinceYaz, Tom-UK, Notin, Katz, Moonslav, or Boomerang spend time and effort writing a good baseball OP and it gets ignored by all of the forum children then find it and do a visible BUMP to put it onto page #1.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

[QUOTE]The invisible bumper named Smelley is the one who bumped up all of the Benito threads. How do I know that? I saw it on the entry page on almost every morning in the past week. Benito is doing a poor imitation of Beni and he is obviously a Yankee fan who tried to belittle Beni by doing so.. Anyway Smelly wants the front page to be loaded with threads about the Yankees. A few days back J-Bay made the astute observation that the other invisible bumper named Law2009a was selecting threads at random to bump up. I too noticed that this Law2009a was bumping and it appeared that he was bumping up good, more cerebral threads that the forum was ignoring because they preferred the juvenile catfights and pizzing contests started by ThatWasMe, Camelwalk, TBINFL, and other Yankee trolls and their sympathizers. Teilhardien and J-B in recent weeks prefered to start non-baseball threads on Religion, Florida murders of innocent children, and praising Fidel Castro. Call them yellow journalism or tabloid threads that appeal to those who read the Enquirer. Ignoring threads that are about baseball and opting to flock to non-baseball threads is really just as bad for the health of the forum as bumping. It's all relative. Bumping up garbage is much worse than bumping up good threads that shouln't be ignored.   If you are in a hurry and don't have time to write a paragraph on what you consider to be a relevant baseball thread, then just find it on page 3 or 4 and say "Bump" as your post. There is no forum guideline that prohibits that. If SinceYaz, Tom-UK, Notin, Katz, Moonslav, or Boomerang spend time and effort writing a good baseball OP and it gets ignored by all of the forum children then find it and do a visible BUMP to put it onto page #1.
    Posted by[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response to; Re: HEY MODS:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HEY MODS : Ooops. There it is. Unbelievable you just said in another thread it was because it wasn't baseball related, and pretended you had nothing to do with it. LMAO You're a nightmare for Sox fans.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response to; HEY MODS:
    [QUOTE]It took you about 30 seconds to delete a post of mine in which I had a disguised "B word"..... maybe you could apply that diligence to the obnoxious thread bumping by certain posters?  Or is that too much to ask?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]The invisible bumper named Smelley is the one who bumped up all of the Benito threads. How do I know that? I saw it on the entry page on almost every morning in the past week. Benito is doing a poor imitation of Beni and he is obviously a Yankee fan who tried to belittle Beni by doing so.. Anyway Smelly wants the front page to be loaded with threads about the Yankees. A few days back J-Bay made the astute observation that the other invisible bumper named Law2009a was selecting threads at random to bump up. I too noticed that this Law2009a was bumping and it appeared that he was bumping up good, more cerebral threads that the forum was ignoring because they preferred the juvenile catfights and pizzing contests started by ThatWasMe, Camelwalk, TBINFL, and other Yankee trolls and their sympathizers. Teilhardien and J-B in recent weeks prefered to start non-baseball threads on Religion, Florida murders of innocent children, and praising Fidel Castro. Call them yellow journalism or tabloid threads that appeal to those who read the Enquirer. Ignoring threads that are about baseball and opting to flock to non-baseball threads is really just as bad for the health of the forum as bumping. It's all relative. Bumping up garbage is much worse than bumping up good threads that shouln't be ignored.   If you are in a hurry and don't have time to write a paragraph on what you consider to be a relevant baseball thread, then just find it on page 3 or 4 and say "Bump" as your post. There is no forum guideline that prohibits that. If SinceYaz, Tom-UK, Notin, Katz, Moonslav, or Boomerang spend time and effort writing a good baseball OP and it gets ignored by all of the forum children then find it and do a visible BUMP to put it onto page #1.
    Posted by 6k42lt913c[/QUOTE]

First off - Law09 has been bumping for awhile now and I told all this 18 months ago. And they certainly are not all cerebal threads.

The thread bumper, Law09 and Smelly is without a doubt Pike. Afterall, Pike was part of Law's Army. Perhaps Pike is Law.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response to;Re: HEY MODS:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HEY MODS : First off - Law09 has been bumping for awhile now and I told all this 18 months ago. And they certainly are not all cerebal threads. The thread bumper, Law09 and Smelly is without a doubt Pike. Afterall, Pike was part of Law's Army. Perhaps Pike is Law.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I belive that now to. Pike would never have made that statement, showing support for the bumper, if it were not him.

We have found the worm.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]I belive that now to. Pike would never have made that statement, showing support for the bumper, if it were not him. We have found the worm.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

the fact the threads that were bumpled were Pikes, kimsaythis and benito, says it all

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

b4 I even read jessey's comment I was thinking the same thing. pike just made an admission.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]I belive that now to. Pike would never have made that statement, showing support for the bumper, if it were not him. We have found the worm.

I always thought that was obvious.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

"A few days back J-Bay made the astute observation that the other invisible bumper named Law2009a was selecting threads at random to bump up. I too noticed that this Law2009a was bumping and it appeared that he was bumping up good, more cerebral threads that the forum..."

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]b4 I even read jessey's comment I was thinking the same thing. pike just made an admission.

And he usually would do it right after a sawx loss or something sawx-negative.

It is his way or disrupting the forum so the negative threads were bumped off the front page. Or at least what he deems a negative thread, which is almost all of them. The funny part is, then he comes in as kim or one of his other aliases, and complains about it.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]Why would a Red Sox fan keep bumping up the "Lavarnway off to a slow start" thread which was started by a Yankee fan and became a Montero thread and is monopolized by TWM and other Yankee fans? Somebody just bumped it up and I doubt that it was a Red Sox fan. Try to be logical. TWM wants to return to the old days when there was a "Dem Yankees Thread", they then moved to TrueFans and that bombed and now he wants to transform BDC into a Yankee dominated forum and sadly he has succeeded. This is the real reason that Harness left and the gullible J-Bay can't seem to grasp it.
    Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE]

pike, you drive more people off this site than all the other "trolls" combined.

The sad part is, while I understand why some may not like me here, you have absolutely no clue.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]Why would a Red Sox fan keep bumping up the "Lavarnway off to a slow start" thread which was started by a Yankee fan and became a Montero thread and is monopolized by TWM and other Yankee fans? Somebody just bumped it up and I doubt that it was a Red Sox fan. Try to be logical. TWM wants to return to the old days when there was a "Dem Yankees Thread", they then moved to TrueFans and that bombed and now he wants to transform BDC into a Yankee dominated forum and sadly he has succeeded. This is the real reason that Harness left and the gullible J-Bay can't seem to grasp it.

You are spooky.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

How about running through the list just one more time pike we need a refresher.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HEY MODS : pike, you drive more people off this site than all the other "trolls" combined. The sad part is, while I understand why some may not like me here, you have absolutely no clue.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

Tonight feels like a kst night, pike seems to have a lot of pent up energy this evening.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HEY MODS : The only thing that I can add is that TWM works for WRGB Channel 6 in Schenectady, NY and is an avid Yankee fan who is in the newsroom back room and should be working on sports news instead of trolling a Red Sox forum. One more person who is a free-loading office slacker.

Thats a beauty. You were close.

Actually I'm a movie star.