HEY MODS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

HEY MODS

It took you about 30 seconds to delete a post of mine in which I had a disguised "B word"..... maybe you could apply that diligence to the obnoxious thread bumping by certain posters?  Or is that too much to ask?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: HEY MODS

and while youre at it, can you also close the "I'm kimsaythis"thread that's also being bumped up continually??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response to; HEY MODS:
    It took you about 30 seconds to delete a post of mine in which I had a disguised "B word"..... maybe you could apply that diligence to the obnoxious thread bumping by certain posters?  Or is that too much to ask?
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

So the answer is 'Yes', too much to ask. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: HEY MODS:
    So the answer is 'Yes', too much to ask. 

TMAC - Dottie outsourced the moderating of this forum. It is amazing the words we cannot use or the posts that get deleted because of disguised words, but all the other insanity is just fine by them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response to; Re: HEY MODS:
    In Response to Re: HEY MODS : TMAC - Dottie outsourced the moderating of this forum. It is amazing the words we cannot use or the posts that get deleted because of disguised words, but all the other insanity is just fine by them.
    Posted by jesseyeric

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

and while youre at it, can you also close the "I'm kimsaythis"thread that's also being bumped up continually??
    Posted by J-BAY

At least the kimpikesaysthis thread gets commented on.

The other threads are dead.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In Response to Re: HEY MODS : TMAC - Dottie outsourced the moderating of this forum. It is amazing the words we cannot use or the posts that get deleted because of disguised words, but all the other insanity is just fine by them.
    Posted by jesseyeric

I referred to Youk as a whiny B word, with the last 3 letters replaced with ### and it was gone in seconds.  But the Mods let the Trolls hi jack to discussion board by bumping threads at will......

Our Mods are like useless Cops, they'll give you a ticket for going 7 MPH over the limit but are nowhere to be found when actual crime is taking place.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

The best part is half the posts have been deleted off this thread, so I know they have seen my request. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Think youre right the post count is 12, with 7 posts. at least they finally deleted the KST thread

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Who is the person who does all the bumping?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Pike..the irony is he's bumping Benito's threads thinking it's beni,a red sox fan and anti yankee, when it's a nyy poster mocking him. Pike is also a big "fan" of KST

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

A little off topic but the Red Sox could sure use that guy in your avatar.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: HEY MODS : A little off topic but the Red Sox could sure use that guy in your avatar.
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan

and a few clones....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In Response to Re: HEY MODS : Pike..the irony is he's bumping Benito's threads thinking it's beni,a red sox fan and ant yankee, when it's a nyy poster mocking him. Pike is also a big "fan" of KST
    Posted by J-BAY

I don't really know who Pike is.  I thought it was Babe, I didn't know there were other people who came here with the sole intention of being irritating.  They both need A. Hobbies  B. Therapy.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In Response to Re: HEY MODS : A little off topic but the Red Sox could sure use that guy in your avatar.
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan

Lester did a decent Dro impression the last 2 times out..... meaning he pitched great but got very little help from the bats.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: HEY MODS : Pike..the irony is he's bumping Benito's threads thinking it's beni,a red sox fan and ant yankee, when it's a nyy poster mocking him. Pike is also a big "fan" of KST
    Posted by J-BAY

If Benito is in fact a Yankee fan - then he needs to move to another team's allegience because he is bothering NY fans as much as RSN.

Bloody useless people.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to HEY MODS:
    As Dad would say.......  "Son, you need to learn how to get along with people" !!!    Yes TMAC, "let me be clear", you have also been rough with Bill-806 from time to time !!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response to;HEY MODS:

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Posted by J-BAY

Ooops. There it is. Unbelievable you just said in another thread it was because it wasn't baseball related, and pretended you had nothing to do with it. LMAO

You're a nightmare for Sox fans.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response to Re: HEY MODS : Ooops. There it is. Unbelievable you just said in another thread it was because it wasn't baseball related, and pretended you had nothing to do with it. LMAO You're a nightmare for Sox fans.
    Posted by IAmPikesaysthis

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Think youre right the post count is 12, with 7 posts. at least they finally deleted the KST thread
    Posted by J-BAY

There he is rejoicing with his friends. Yes, we really needed to get rid of a thread defending myself from being accused of being another poster. I can see why what was so distracting and upsetting to you. That one thread obviously made you crazy. When I think of all the threads on the board not deleted, I just have to laugh.

Sections
Shortcuts