Hey softy...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: Hey softy...

In response to softlaw2's comment:

What a joke. RH was not a FA in 2011

The joke is this thread. He was a FA when he signed his one year contract for 2011. You are attempting to claim he wasn't a FA and was extended. That's false. Your prevarication that I offered a 2 year contract in a one year market is as absurd as this stalking thread. I always give details in my offers, which is something I've tried to intimidate others into doing so there comments on "I want this guy" aren't as irrelevant as this thread.

Stop "stalking".

You just can't stop lying. It's become second nature to you. It was just a little over a year ago you were saying you wanted RH for 2 years at $6.5M. You didn't even deny the $6.5M/2 amount last summer, and now you change your lie yet again to a 1 year $3.2M offer. You really are something. In another few months you'll deny you ever wanted him, and a few months later, you'll claim it was my idea. That's your MO.

I even provided the exact text of your post last summer, shortly afterwards, you were banned, changed your ID, and then started your usual tact of pretending you were not softy, btu saying things like, "softy would not have offered that...". Now, you are back as softy again, and deny even the $6.5M offer suggestion.

Take ownership for your past views. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

i remember him saying last offseason we should sign him. In the same posts he said that V-tek shouldn't be brought back he said that we should bring in RH to replace him.

in which you responded with your statue comments. that's why i remember it. and since i wasn't posting before last offseason it couldn't have been earlier.

Just own up to your mistake softy.. it's OK to be wrong. we couldn't possibly think ANY less of you :)

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

i remember him saying last offseason we should sign him. In the same posts he said that V-tek shouldn't be brought back he said that we should bring in RH to replace him.

in which you responded with your statue comments. that's why i remember it. and since i wasn't posting before last offseason it couldn't have been earlier.

Just own up to your mistake softy.. it's OK to be wrong. we couldn't possibly think ANY less of you :)

I couldn't remember who it was that called him a "statue", but I am 100% sure it was last winter, and that softy suggested a 2 year offer of $6.5M. He bragged about being so close to the eventual contract he got with the Rockies.

Someone else from Cincinatti chimed in about what a terrible fielding catcher RH was in 2011 after being on the plus side in teh years beforehand. softy ignored the warnings. He ignored his own age arguments against VTek, as I pointed out that RH was the same age VTek was when softy started saying we should let Vtek go.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

In response to mef429's comment:

I couldn't remember who it was that called him a "statue", but I am 100% sure it was last winter, and that softy suggested a 2 year offer of $6.5M. He bragged about being so close to the eventual contract he got with the Rockies.

Someone else from Cincinatti chimed in about what a terrible fielding catcher RH was in 2011 after being on the plus side in teh years beforehand. softy ignored the warnings. He ignored his own age arguments against VTek, as I pointed out that RH was the same age VTek was when softy started saying we should let Vtek go.

it definitely was last offseason too. because like i said, i remember reading it and i was not around before last offseason.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

False, just as your false claim that Hernandez wasn't a FA for the 2011 contract year and signed an extenstion. My offer was, to replace Varitek (the guy you wanted), one year and 3.25M and an option for year 2 and a buyout and player opt out.

Big lie.