Hey Theo, Show The Red Sox How Grateful You Were: Alfonso Soriano for Carl Crawford

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OurMan. Show OurMan's posts

Hey Theo, Show The Red Sox How Grateful You Were: Alfonso Soriano for Carl Crawford

After all, you couldn't get Carl Crawford fast enough.

Whatdya say?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OurMan. Show OurMan's posts

Re: Hey Theo, Show The Red Sox How Grateful You Were: Alfonso Soriano for Carl Crawford

Laughing

We'll even throw in Varitek, Wakefield and Buchholz.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rutland76. Show Rutland76's posts

Re: Hey Theo, Show The Red Sox How Grateful You Were: Alfonso Soriano for Carl Crawford

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

If that trade goes down, Cherington should be fired...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OurMan. Show OurMan's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Theo, Show The Red Sox How Grateful You Were: Alfonso Soriano for Carl Crawford:
    [QUOTE]If that trade goes down, Cherington should be fired...
    Posted by notin[/QUOTE]

Fired for what? Making a better deal?

Did Crawford drive in 20 runs in September?
    I don't think so.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rutland76. Show Rutland76's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OurMan. Show OurMan's posts

Or as Rut-nerd calls it...Wednesday.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from coachzap. Show coachzap's posts

OurRat 310 dumb posts and counting.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Theo, Show The Red Sox How Grateful You Were: Alfonso Soriano for Carl Crawford:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey Theo, Show The Red Sox How Grateful You Were: Alfonso Soriano for Carl Crawford : Aww...what's wrong Theo Chick? Cubbies take your Ken doll away? Good freaking riddance.
    Posted by OurMan[/QUOTE]http://www.bleedcubbieblue.com/

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

http://www.bleedcubbieblue.com/

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OurMan. Show OurMan's posts

Let's try this again for the simple minded (i.e. Theo Chicks) among us.

Red Sox fans: Root for and follow the Red Sox MLB team.

Theo Chicks: Root for and follow Theo Epstein.

Red Sox fans (i.e. me and millions more) never wanted Epstein as Sox GM, couldn't wait for Epstein to go and are THRILLED that he's gone.

Theo Chicks: Staying on Red Sox forums even though their ONLY reason for being here is GONE.

Sorry pink hatters, your bus for Chicago leaves in 45 mins.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

http://www.bleedcubbieblue.com/

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]Let's try this again for the simple minded (i.e. Theo Chicks) among us. Red Sox fans: Root for and follow the Red Sox MLB team. Theo Chicks: Root for and follow Theo Epstein. Red Sox fans (i.e. me and millions more) never wanted Epstein as Sox GM, couldn't wait for Epstein to go and are THRILLED that he's gone. Theo Chicks: Staying on Red Sox forums even though their ONLY reason for being here is GONE. Sorry pink hatters, your bus for Chicago leaves in 45 mins.
    Posted by OurMan[/QUOTE]

Now this makes me laugh.  Genuine irony, I am sure unintentional.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey Theo, Show The Red Sox How Grateful You Were: Alfonso Soriano for Carl Crawford : Fired for what? Making a better deal? Did Crawford drive in 20 runs in September? I don't think so.
    Posted by OurMan[/QUOTE]

Do you base everything on one month? 

Crawford is a much better player than Soriano.  The Cubs have been dying to get out of that deal for years now.

As bad as Crawford was, he will get better.  Last year was as good as Soriano has left, and he wasn't even that good...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In Response to Hey Theo, Show The Red Sox How Grateful You Were: Alfonso Soriano for Carl Crawford:
    [QUOTE]After all, you couldn't get Carl Crawford fast enough. Whatdya say?
    Posted by OurMan[/QUOTE]

How many Bud lights did it take you to come up with that???

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

[QUOTE]Let's try this again for the simple minded (i.e. Theo Chicks) among us. Red Sox fans: Root for and follow the Red Sox MLB team. Theo Chicks: Root for and follow Theo Epstein. Red Sox fans (i.e. me and millions more) never wanted Epstein as Sox GM, couldn't wait for Epstein to go and are THRILLED that he's gone. Theo Chicks: Staying on Red Sox forums even though their ONLY reason for being here is GONE. Sorry pink hatters, your bus for Chicago leaves in 45 mins.
    Posted by OurMan[/QUOTE]

The bus won't leave till your under it !!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Posted by OurMan[/QUOTE]

Seriously do you see the irony?  Its hilarious.  The only reason you have come back to the board is to harp incessantly on Theo.  And Theo, as you note, is GONE.  Your only reason for being here.  Hahaha.  Truly hilarious stuff.  You can't make it up.  i guess you are a Theo Chick in spite of yourself.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter1. Show parhunter1's posts

When you have to reply to your own post to get things started it is a sign it is time for you to go, just as it was time for Theo to go.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rutland76. Show Rutland76's posts

Notin - one of the brightest and well-written posters continues to debate Law / OurMan as if Law  is the new kid on the block. If one knows the definition of a troll and Law fits that with a 10 on a scale of 1-10, then why take him seriously. Does Notin work for the Globe also?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Hey Theo, Show The Red Sox How Grateful You Were: Alfonso Soriano for Carl Crawford:
    [QUOTE]After all, you couldn't get Carl Crawford fast enough. Whatdya say?
    Posted by OurMan[/QUOTE]

As I've recently told others, let me now tell you: Break the prozacs in half next time, you'll have better insight.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey Theo, Show The Red Sox How Grateful You Were: Alfonso Soriano for Carl Crawford : Do you base everything on one month?  Crawford is a much better player than Soriano.  The Cubs have been dying to get out of that deal for years now. As bad as Crawford was, he will get better.  Last year was as good as Soriano has left, and he wasn't even that good...
    Posted by notin[/QUOTE]

My thought exactly. The only way I take Soriano is if the Cubs eat most of his salary, which aint hap'nin.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Ok give up on the Buchholz thing. He is a solid pitcher. If he stayed healthy the Sox make the playoffs.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rutland76. Show Rutland76's posts

OurMan is a troll. Do I  need to post the d efinition of a troll. again? The standard forum response is to ignore trolls.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sjddaj. Show sjddaj's posts

Although this doesn't exactly fit the topic, but to try and prevent starting another Theo-Cubs thread ........

The Cubs wouldn't give up what the Sox were looking for in compensation for Theo, but what if another member of the teams brass was also included?  Would that give the Sox even more leverage?

Although Theo has said that he won't "raid" our coaching staff, would we have the right to say he takes NO ONE unless maybe compensation for both Theo and (x) amount of coaches would be enough to land what the Sox are looking for in compensation?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OurMan. Show OurMan's posts

[QUOTE]Ok give up on the Buchholz thing. He is a solid pitcher. If he stayed healthy the Sox make the playoffs.
    Posted by BosoxJoe5[/QUOTE]

If wishes and buts were candy and nuts, it would be Christmas all year.
    Clay Buchholz will never win a Cy Young, but he's the king of woulda coulda.

Sections
Shortcuts