Hey...Where's J-Bay's Game thread????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Illinisoxfan. Show Illinisoxfan's posts

Re: Hey...Where's J-Bay's Game thread????

Waiting patiently for Cespedes first Sox homer.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Illinisoxfan. Show Illinisoxfan's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:

In response to Illinisoxfan's comment:

Vazquez is gonna be the prize of the farm system. He looks like he's been catching in the BIG SHOW for years.

Blake Swihart will be Red Sox starting catcher by 2016, if not before.

Swihart will be part of a trade package.

No way. He is an athletic switch hitting catcher.  You don't trade those guys away. Vasquez much more likely to be dealt.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Vazquez is gonna be the prize of the farm system. He looks like he's been catching in the BIG SHOW for years.

Blake Swihart will be Red Sox starting catcher by 2016, if not before.

Swihart will be part of a trade package.

No way. He is an athletic switch hitting catcher.  You don't trade those guys away. Vasquez much more likely to be dealt.

yeah i also think this...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Bogey overmatched  AGAIN.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Illinisoxfan. Show Illinisoxfan's posts

Bogaerts has lowest batting average in major leagues with runners in scoring position.  .117.Ouch!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Illinisoxfan. Show Illinisoxfan's posts

Bogey overmatched  AGAIN.

To think I had him on my fantasy team at the start of the season!  He has been such a disappoitment. Has not come close to living up to the hype.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

VAZQUEZ not overmatched.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Illinisoxfan. Show Illinisoxfan's posts

Despite my above comments, I also think Vasquez will be a very good major league catcher.  I just think Swihart is going to be an all star catcher for many years.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Illinisoxfan. Show Illinisoxfan's posts

JBJ overmatched AGAIN.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Illinisoxfan. Show Illinisoxfan's posts

JBJ and Bogaerts must be using the same bat.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

JBJ overmatched AGAIN.

what's knew...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Three runs down, not good and with our potent offense, this game is over before it started.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Bogaerts has lowest batting average in major leagues with runners in scoring position.  .117.Ouch!

Makes me nervous for next year, because they might produce the same result as this year which really scares me.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Illinisoxfan. Show Illinisoxfan's posts

In response to AL34's comment:

Makes me nervous for next year, because they might produce the same result as this year which really scares me.

Are you nervous or scared?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

No matter what Bogey does the rest of the season, he, because of all the hype, will still be attractive in a trade package. I don't feel that Bogey should be labeled 'not to be traded.'

At his best, I believe Bogey will never exceed being just an average player. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

both... he must be freaking out....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

The SOX own Wainwrong. Wainwrong owns Workman.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Both !

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Illinisoxfan. Show Illinisoxfan's posts

Workman is just another average to below average starter.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

That was just WONG!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:

anthony ranaudo should be in the rotation...workman and webster...not..workman should be in the bullpen.

Agreed, I too would rather see Workman out of the BP.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Turns out the SOX don't own Wainwrong. They still have 4 more payments. Btw, this is not J-BAY's GAME THREAD; this is just another thread where us fans can pick on this terrible team. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

That was just WONG!

That was good.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

The best thing I can say about Workman's performance; not bad, I've seen worse. Much worse.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

The best thing I can say about Workman's performance; not bad, I've seen worse. Much worse.

True, but we need better.  We can't be mediocre next year and I am afraid that is all Workman will ever be. He doesn't have one great pitch, he isn't overpowering and his control isn't the best.  Too many hittable pitches.  Wong is not a home run hitter and he got one.

Sections
Shortcuts