Hi guys, am I still banned

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Re: Hi guys, am I still banned

Soon, my cowardly friend, soon.

Hopefully, you and all of your aliases past and present, will be gone soon, when they IP ban.

Enjoy your juvenile pleasures while you can.

You will have to find something else to fill your dysfunctional life.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to MikeNagy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Soon, my cowardly friend, soon.

Hopefully, you and all of your aliases past and present, will be gone soon, when they IP ban.

Enjoy your juvenile pleasures while you can.

You will have to find something else to fill your dysfunctional life.

[/QUOTE]

Anywhere but here...keep reminding myself the inconvenience for a few weeks, will well be worth it in the end, Mike.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Anywhere but here...keep reminding myself the inconvenience for a few weeks, will well be worth it in the end, Mike.

Agree J-Bay. I think a lot of people are being too hard on BDC. They want instant gratification. It's a free forum and I think they are doing their best to get the kinks out.

Give them a couple of weeks, and at least Dottie has been communicating what is going on, it's not like all of the present headaches are a mystery.

I've always wondered if this character has any friends or family, and if they have any idea how disturbed he is. I believe he's also the thread bumper. Don't believe it's pike, and don't know if it's Mikey either. He seemed like a regular poster until he got banned and then kind of went nuts. The hyphenated aliases and bumping were going on for a long time, before he started throwing his tantrum.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

We're in for a big shock when we see some of the aliases start disappearing. It'll be like an Agatha Christie novel, victims getting picked off one by one--who will be next? WHO?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Agree J-Bay. I think a lot of people are being too hard on BDC. They want instant gratification. It's a free forum and I think they are doing their best to get the kinks out.

Give them a couple of weeks, and at least Dottie has been communicating what is going on, it's not like all of the present headaches are a mystery.

I've always wondered if this character has any friends or family, and if they have any idea how disturbed he is. I believe he's also the thread bumper. Don't believe it's pike, and don't know if it's Mikey either. He seemed like a regular poster until he got banned and then kind of went nuts. The hyphenated aliases and bumping were going on for a long time, before he started throwing his tantrum.

dottie posted BDC tested before it went live but the features that are still missing couldn't be built before the deadline. They inherited more than half a million user accounts (half were pikes) 3 million forum posts, everyone's avatar, total posts, first and last post dates, profile data, etc. They're trying to keep it going with minimal disruption. I think the last time they changed the forum,  it was shut down, wasnt it??

We have our share of nutcases here. Mikey was a regular, good guy,poster and baseball fan. Hard to say what happened. Wish he would reactive his old account and go back to just being MITB.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

We're in for a big shock when we see some of the aliases start disappearing. It'll be like an Agatha Christie novel, victims getting picked off one by one--who will be next? WHO?

LOL, Exam.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think the last time they changed the forum,  it was shut down, wasnt it??

[/QUOTE]

Last time it was totally disfunctional when they changed over, I don't remember much down time though. Most people's screen names had "2"s after them. I was MikeNagy2. A lot of us still have first post dates of 5/30/08 because that is when they made the change.

That is when Zac, Vic, TWM, and the rest of the "Dem Yanks" gang got fed up and left. It gradually got better, but initially it was a whole lot worse than this transition.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

dottie posted BDC tested before it went live but the features that are still missing couldn't be built before the deadline. They inherited more than half a million user accounts (half were pikes) 3 million forum posts, everyone's avatar, total posts, first and last post dates, profile data, etc. They're trying to keep it going with minimal disruption. I think the last time they changed the forum,  it was shut down, wasnt it??

We have our share of nutcases here. Mikey was a regular, good guy,poster and baseball fan. Hard to say what happened. Wish he would reactive his old account and go back to just being MITB.

[/QUOTE]

I can't understand why in a million years BDC would tell you anything about posters' accounts. I think you're making that up. You also at one time said I was Pike like your pals Zac, Mikey and Exam simply because I wouldn't post on the private forum.

For you to call Mikey a "good guy" when you know he's immitating posters, bumping threads as smilybeniTheFool and wrecking this board is outrageous. You're living in a dream world. He's a Yankee troll in his forties who comes to a Sox board to create havoc here as well as other forums on this site. There's clearly something wrong with him. No one would spend their time that way, especially at his age. His hatred of the Sox and their fans outweighs his Yankee fandom. Your constant defense of him is beyond comprehension.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So far the only poster immitating other posters has been Mikey. This was also probably Mikey as were all the political hyphenated posters in Beni's threads. We just didn't know Mikey's obsession with politics then, or his obsession with creating mocking screennames of posters.

JBay told him this was the time to get his mikeyinthebronx character back. He apparently went and got all his screennames back, like the thread-bumping SmilybeniTheFool. This is beyond obvious to anyone with an ounce of intelligence. He was never a "good guy" here. He always had other screennames while posting as Mikey.

He's now immitating Pike with Clamshack, and I wonder how many other of the names blamed on Pike were just him immitating Pike as well.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Uh-oh. That might include your pal Mikey and his many screennames. Careful what you wish for. Don't worry though, I'll still be around to keep you company.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Uh-oh. That might include your pal Mikey and his many screennames. Careful what you wish for. Don't worry though, I'll still be around to keep you company.

Sup Pike..........................

[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I had a second moniker for a brief while, pittnhsteven, when I thought I was banned. ( I did told everybody at the time who I was )

However, I may be more clever than that. (But doubtful)

Rumor has it that I'm J-Bay, Dottie, all the Babes , exdodgerfan, Nurse Gammons (of Rubber Room fame) & DerrySteve.

In that case, Sounds like a lot of dominos shall fall.

Vintage Agatha Christie, if not Stephen King

PS I told Stephen not to use our similar names as an excuse to use me as a ghostwriter.  He had a Red Scare phobia. I guess now is the time not to admit he helped me with my short stories generated here.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy stilleatsworms. Show MikeNagy stilleatsworms's posts

Oh dear, why all the hostility?

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I prefer (and like) the Dr. Smith avatar.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

I prefer (and like) the Dr. Smith avatar.

Me too, I never cared too much for the TV Show "MASH". The good guys and bad guys were too cut and dry. No shades of gray. The movie was a whole lot better, without all the moralizing.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Hopefully, you and all of your aliases past and present, will be gone soon, when they IP ban. "

Well I don't think the bans will be necessary because the forum is now so buried and so abandoned by most regulars that there isn't much need to regulate it. 

I'm glad you're confident in this project and I certainly wish BDC well but I can also understand why investing a ton of money in a free forum is not a huge priority for them. 

There still isn't an edit or ignore button, you can't find the sports forums easily, logging in is a constant chore for many....

IP banning a deserted forum won't be all that satisfying in my opinion. 

Listen I hope they are able to rebuild to what it once was. But if they were just looking to save money by paring down to bare minimum I can understand that also. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

I'm not sure what's worse, the guys with multiple aliases or those who are desperately begging for them to be banned.  Sure!  The guys who run around responding to their aliases are pathetic at best, but the guys who can't seem to ignore anything???  I often wonder about the psyche of those who completely lose their minds over somebody saying something they don't like?  What drives that?  Is it extreme insecurity?  Is it evidence of a complete lack of tolerance?  Are they FAR left, or FAR right ideologues?  Brown shirts?  Grey shirts?  Blue shirts?  I really can't say for sure what the problem is?  At a minimum, it is perseverant behavior requiring some treatment.  I guess BDC MUST act???  Save these fragile souls from themselves!

:)

Try this......   Lighten up Francine!

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.