Hi Neighbor, have a GANSET... Your starting lineup for the opener.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Re: Hi Neighbor, have a GANSET... Your starting lineup for the opener.........

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to Kingface12's comment:

This is the most ridiculous thread I have seen since the one where Bill said he was leaving for a while and thinking people here actually cared......

Manager BILL-806 indicates that KINGFACE12 has been removed from the 25 man roster in Winston/Salem and given his outright release !!!!

If I bat .177 and cant hit an inside curve to save my life can I make the team again???  I figure you and the Soft-Wonder loved to field mediocre teams......?

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Send Kingfarce to single A and make sure he stops breathing in the fumes.

Send softlaw to Atlanta where he can cheer for his boyfriend.

HAHA!!!  +1

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

This is the most ridiculous thread I have seen since the one where Bill said he was leaving for a while and thinking people here actually cared......

Manager BILL-806 indicates that KINGFACE12 has been removed from the 25 man roster in Winston/Salem and given his outright release !!!!

If I bat .177 and cant hit an inside curve to save my life can I make the team again???  I figure you and the Soft-Wonder loved to field mediocre teams......?

You keep working on it SON !!!!  As K G says, "ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE"   !!!!   In the meantime, you can spend some quality time around the BAT RACK with  "CONAN THE FOOL" !!!!

Huh.....so you think Bradley shouldn't even play in the minors and should be a batboy?!?!  WOW!!!!  I thought you were a fan of the kid!?  Tough coach but I agree with you....Gomes is the better player RIGHT NOW...he should be playing.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

1/SPACEMAN, 2/ GEROME, 3/2004IDIO, 4/SOFTLAW, 5/T V-GUY, 6/JIM/F/FLORIDA, 7/HAMMAH, 8/SOUTHPAW, 9/MOONMAN, 10/ DH  DAD ................. MAMAGER/BILL-806,......   BAT BOY/ CONAN...........  OK T-BALLERS, have at it, feel free to add to the bench here !!!   Have fun, it's opening day @ the FEN'S !!!!   Looking good, GO SOX, IGGY & BRADLEY too !!!!       ( Sorry if I missed anyone, don't want to offend anybody !!!)

number 7 is a bigger black hole than some claimed Varitek was :-) 

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! your a riot alice........one of these days, bang,zoom right to the moon...........now seriousness aside jetes, I got a nice brand spankin new fitted red sox cap for ya. give in to the good side of the force man. the black hole you speak of is where.......Tongue OutWink

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeFoyFan. Show JoeFoyFan's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

Not to nitpick but it's 'gansett, short for Narragansett like the river.

Or like the town in Rhode Island

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

You keep working on it SON !!!!  As K G says, "ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE"   !!!!   In the meantime, you can spend some quality time around the BAT RACK with  "CONAN THE FOOL" !!!!

Huh.....so you think Bradley shouldn't even play in the minors and should be a batboy?!?!  WOW!!!!  I thought you were a fan of the kid!?  Tough coach but I agree with you....Gomes is the better player RIGHT NOW...he should be playing.

NO, NO, I just said that you can be CONAN's ASSISTANT as  BAT-BOY !!!   Just, please do not talk to the players !!!

HAHA!!!!!  BILL!!!!!!!  That was actually a good comeback!!!!!  Well done!!!  See.....I give credit when credit is due.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Respectfully, I would like to withdraw my spot at the top of the order.  I am just a hard-nosed gamer, and I recently found out that is nothing but a trite meaningless phrase.  

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Harold , how do you have it scored so far?  Jim , I have it a shutout for Bill. Jim , I gotta tell you, Kingface is trying to be aggressive , but he is missing with everything. Bill is out boxing him and landing all the clean shots. 40 - 36 , four rounds to nothing , Bill 806. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

Harold , how do you have it scored so far?  Jim , I have it a shutout for Bill. Jim , I gotta tell you, Kingface is trying to be aggressive , but he is missing with everything. Bill is out boxing him and landing all the clean shots. 40 - 36 , four rounds to nothing , Bill 806. 

why are you kissing up to Bill so much?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

why are you kissing up to Bill so much? lump yourself in with the worst posters on the board.... that will surely make people take you seriously.

Just my attempt to inject a little humor. You would have to watch boxing on HBO to get it.  I could not care less if people take me seriously. I'm just having fun with it. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Woah....woah....woah..... let's hold up here.  I thought the way I did the little dipsy doodle earlier when I said this: "If I bat .177 and cant hit an inside curve to save my life can I make the team again???  I figure you and the Soft-Wonder loved to field mediocre teams......?"

...then drew Bill in with further with this uppercut where I said: Huh.....so you think Bradley shouldn't even play in the minors and should be a batboy?!?!  WOW!!!!  I thought you were a fan of the kid!?  Tough coach but I agree with you....Gomes is the better player RIGHT NOW...he should be playing."

Was BRILLIANT!!!!!!  I agree I lost the last round...and gave Bill credit for the right hook....  In other words.... COME ON!!!!!!  There's no way I got shut out!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Woah....woah....woah..... let's hold up here.  I thought the way I did the little dipsy doodle earlier when I said this: "If I bat .177 and cant hit an inside curve to save my life can I make the team again???  I figure you and the Soft-Wonder loved to field mediocre teams......?"

...then drew Bill in with further with this uppercut where I said: Huh.....so you think Bradley shouldn't even play in the minors and should be a batboy?!?!  WOW!!!!  I thought you were a fan of the kid!?  Tough coach but I agree with you....Gomes is the better player RIGHT NOW...he should be playing."

Was BRILLIANT!!!!!!  I agree I lost the last round...and gave Bill credit for the right hook....  In other words.... COME ON!!!!!!  There's no way I got shut out!!!!!

Remember , this is strictly the unofficial scorecard. The judges may see it differently. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

In response to jete02fan's comment:

1/SPACEMAN, 2/ GEROME, 3/2004IDIO, 4/SOFTLAW, 5/T V-GUY, 6/JIM/F/FLORIDA, 7/HAMMAH, 8/SOUTHPAW, 9/MOONMAN, 10/ DH  DAD ................. MAMAGER/BILL-806,......   BAT BOY/ CONAN...........  OK T-BALLERS, have at it, feel free to add to the bench here !!!   Have fun, it's opening day @ the FEN'S !!!!   Looking good, GO SOX, IGGY & BRADLEY too !!!!       ( Sorry if I missed anyone, don't want to offend anybody !!!)

number 7 is a bigger black hole than some claimed Varitek was :-) 

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! your a riot alice........one of these days, bang,zoom right to the moon...........now seriousness aside jetes, I got a nice brand spankin new fitted red sox cap for ya. give in to the good side of the force man. the black hole you speak of is where.......Tongue OutWink

LOL, you kidding?...if i put that on my head i might spontaneously combust Wink

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts