High School ball

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

High School ball

I got to see my son play his 1st career H.S. gm yesterday, he made the JV team(he's a freshman). It was really great to watch and to see kids you've coached and been around through then yrs and how they've progressed. My son had a good day, he went 2-2 w/ a single & a double along w/ 2 BB's. He got in a bit trouble after he shoved the other teams catcher after a play at the plate. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Re: High School ball

Hello stan17   :)

Great game by your son!  What position does he play?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

HS kids play a pretty good game

quite entertaining

except 4 those  darn  aluminum bats

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

I got to see my son play his 1st career H.S. gm yesterday, he made the JV team(he's a freshman). It was really great to watch and to see kids you've coached and been around through then yrs and how they've progressed. My son had a good day, he went 2-2 w/ a single & a double along w/ 2 BB's. He got in a bit trouble after he shoved the other teams catcher after a play at the plate. 

We can't have anything like that at the plate.......  NOT  "P C"...... Now then, enjoy your sons years in sports as they will fly right by.......  Perhaps he will make the "big time".......   There is always the U S NAVY, a great builder of Men & Women   !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

Hello stan17   :)

Great game by your son!  What position does he play?

He's tall at 6'2" so he plays 1st and pitches. He loves playing all 3 OF positions but he's really good at 1st so thats where he plays.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

HS kids play a pretty good game

quite entertaining

except 4 those  darn  aluminum bats

Since they've gone to BB-core bats the ball doesn't jump off the bat nearly as much. No more base hits off the label off the bat, you pretty much have to hit the ball on the sweet spot as w/ a wood bat.