Highlights of Previous BDC Gamethreads

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Highlights of Previous BDC Gamethreads

Crawful is up next, he'll strke out, what was Theo thinking to sign the bum?

Slackey is pitching good so far but he will get clobbered this inning.

Why is Tito even playing Salty, he strikes all of the time?

Ellsbury on the DL still, he's faking the injury.

Sure AGonz is hitting for average but where is his pop, another Theo blunder.

Tito does it again, left the starter in too long, what a complete moron.

Youk shouldn't be playing, he's hurting, stupid Tito.

Youk should be playing, he's faking his injuries.

Drew sucks, have I ever told you that he is overpaid, if not let me tell you once more.

Another typical April for Big Papi, when are they going to trade this bum?

Scutaro is another terrible SS, Theo was 0 for 6 on signing bad shortstops. Boy Blunder with his guitar.

Jenks is a total waste, what was Theo thinking?

Fifth inning now, watch Wakefield lose it all at once.

Tito always gives the good pitcher the hook too soon or else brings in the wrong pitcher. What a dummy.

You and your 20-20 hindsight BS, admit it Tito is always wrong.

Runner thrown out at home, can't that thirdbase coach ever do anything right?

This team never plays small ball, never sacrifices, bunts, takes the extra base. I could manage much better.

Why don't the batters swing at the first pitch more often?

Why don't the batters take the first pitch more often?

This batting order is assinine, it should be this way.

All of these injuries are obviously the fault of management. Don't tell me anything different, bootlicker?

Oh, I forgot to say that Beckett pitched great tonight and how about that newly found power from Ellsbury. Oops, are such comments permitted in a gamethread? Good night, we won but don't expect another win tomorrow, this team sucks.         

Welcome to what Red Sox Fans say about their players, coaches, manager, and owner when they gather together and enjoy each others company on a gamethread.                         

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Re: Highlights of Previous BDC Gamethreads

I think posting the authors would have been prudent!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

They were all PIKE'S

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Highlights of Previous BDC Gamethreads:
    [QUOTE]Crawful is up next, he'll strke out, what was Theo thinking to sign the bum? Slackey is pitching good so far but he will get clobbered this inning. Why is Tito even playing Salty, he strikes all of the time? Ellsbury on the DL still, he's faking the injury. Sure AGonz is hitting for average but where is his pop, another Theo blunder. Tito does it again, left the starter in too long, what a complete moron. Youk shouldn't be playing, he's hurting, stupid Tito. Youk should be playing, he's faking his injuries. Drew sucks, have I ever told you that he is overpaid, if not let me tell you once more. Another typical April for Big Papi, when are they going to trade this bum? Scutaro is another terrible SS, Theo was 0 for 6 on signing bad shortstops. Boy Blunder with his guitar. Jenks is a total waste, what was Theo thinking? Fifth inning now, watch Wakefield lose it all at once. Tito always gives the good pitcher the hook too soon or else brings in the wrong pitcher. What a dummy. You and your 20-20 hindsight BS, admit it Tito is always wrong. Runner thrown out at home, can't that thirdbase coach ever do anything right? This team never plays small ball, never sacrifices, bunts, takes the extra base. I could manage much better. Why don't the batters swing at the first pitch more often? Why don't the batters take the first pitch more often? This batting order is assinine, it should be this way. All of these injuries are obviously the fault of management. Don't tell me anything different, bootlicker? Oh, I forgot to say that Beckett pitched great tonight and how about that newly found power from Ellsbury. Oops, are such comments permitted in a gamethread? Good night, we won but don't expect another win tomorrow, this team sucks.          Welcome to what Red Sox Fans say about their players, coaches, manager, and owner when they gather together and enjoy each others company on a gamethread.                         
    Posted by lowelll[/QUOTE] better delete # 9 before you know who see's it..Wink

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

thanks for reminding me to put pike on ignore...i mean what the heck is the point of this thread? is this some sort of first-strike strategy for 2012?

the mind boggles....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

I love this thread Wink

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Re: Highlights of Previous BDC Gamethreads:
    [QUOTE]thanks for reminding me to put pike on ignore...i mean what the heck is the point of this thread? is this some sort of first-strike strategy for 2012? the mind boggles....
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

Think about the time invested to put that list together.

Yikes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

In response to "Re: Highlights of Previous BDC Gamethreads": [QUOTE]In Response to Highlights of Previous BDC Gamethreads : better delete # 9 before you know who see's it.. Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE] I nominate you for post of the year jete!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortMeade. Show FortMeade's posts

Andrewmitch holding "court" in the gamethread is something that should not be missed. He could make any loyal Red Sox fan want to coat him with honey and tie him to a stake in the midst of a fire ant colony.