HILARIOUS +NAUGHTY BASEBALL, SPORTS +REGULAR NAMES

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

HILARIOUS +NAUGHTY BASEBALL, SPORTS +REGULAR NAMES

this just cracked me up yesterday when a colleague started telling me about some weird name this little league kid had that he had to manage and couldnt help snickering at every time he said it, then i hear Dennis +callahan doing something similar this morning.

lets see my all-time fave is johnny dickshot from the 30's.
    the all-phallus rotation: randy johnson, chien-ming wang, hal adcock from the royals last night with dick pole as the pitching coach. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: HILARIOUS +NAUGHTY ACTUAL BASEBALL +SPORTS NAMES

Let us not leave off Pete laCock or old Tiger fav Rusty Kuntz.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBabe-----------------. Show TheBabe-----------------'s posts

How about that race car driver....Dick Trickle....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

You guys nailed all the baseball ones, I think.  There are some other good Dick names in other sports.

Golfers Dicky Pride and Dick Mast
    Race car driver Dick Trickle
    Olympics honcho Dick Pound

Dick Pole was the winning pitcher in the first game I ever saw at Fenway.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBabe-----------------. Show TheBabe-----------------'s posts

or the hockey player....ron tugnutt......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from the_yazzer. Show the_yazzer's posts

i had a friend named RICHARD LISS.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Dick Butkus.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Dick Swett was a state senator from NH.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

There's Antonio Bastardo of the Phillies.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

There was a guy that played football for U of Eastern Illinois named Lucious Pusey lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

few more.. forst of, how could we forget coco crisp, then there's Casey Dick (college QB), Nicky Butt (soccer player), irina slutskaya (what kind of nickname she may have had?.. slutsy?). of course we had  randy "big unit" johnson.. in case there was any doubt he threw in that nickname. also  magic johnson (hey baby i can make my johnson do tricks), stubby clapp, god shammgod (basketball), mysterious walker (baseball oldtimer), chubby cox (basketball oldtimer), eddie stanky, pujols(mommy, how come he has multi-holes for p-o-o),

hey what about gaylord perry.. now come here you lord of gays. remember boof bonzer?, coach houston nutt (football), david goodwillie (soccer goalie), jim bob Coo-ter (qb at TN), kaka (soccer player), danny shittu (nigerian soccer player), creedence clearwater couto (soccer player), misty hyman (us swimmwer), picabo street, world b. free, and miroslav satan (hockey)

rest of the creative names are here:

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

And the Tigers just traded Charlie Furbush for Doug Fister...seriously.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In Response to Re: HILARIOUS +NAUGHTY ACTUAL BASEBALL +SPORTS NAMES:
    Ellsbury is pretty dirty.
    Posted by billbyboy

His uniform gets washed after every game, though.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

"Soft"law

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bbenton87. Show bbenton87's posts

Tug Hulett

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

A-Rod.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

And the Tigers just traded Charlie Furbush for Doug Fister...seriously.
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut
    was thinking the same thing. what if fister got traded to seattle and had to work with 3rd base coach rusty kuntz.  hey its fister and  kuntz.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

few more.. forst of, how could we forget coco crisp, then there's Casey Dick (college QB), Nicky Butt (soccer player), irina slutskaya (what kind of nickname she may have had?.. slutsy?). of course we had  randy "big unit" johnson.. in case there was any doubt he threw in that nickname. also  magic johnson (hey baby i can make my johnson do tricks), stubby clapp, god shammgod (basketball), mysterious walker (baseball oldtimer), chubby cox (basketball oldtimer), eddie stanky, pujols(mommy, how come he has multi-holes for p-o-o), hey what about gaylord perry.. now come here you lord of gays. remember boof bonzer?, coach houston nutt (football), david goodwillie (soccer goalie), jim bob Coo-ter (qb at TN), kaka (soccer player), danny shittu (nigerian soccer player), creedence clearwater couto (soccer player), misty hyman (us swimmwer), picabo street, world b. free, and miroslav satan (hockey) rest of the creative names are here: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/615829-50-sports-names-that-make-us-giggle
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Actually, it's Houston's brother who has the hilarious name ... Dickie Nutt. He's the head basketball coach at Southeast Missouri State. Not entirely sure what his given name is, but there has to be an alternative to "Dickie" when your surname is Nutt.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

In Response to Re: HILARIOUS +NAUGHTY ACTUAL BASEBALL +SPORTS NAMES : Actually, it's Houston's brother who has the hilarious name ... Dickie Nutt. He's the head basketball coach at Southeast Missouri State. Not entirely sure what his given name is, but there has to be an alternative to "Dickie" when your surname is Nutt.
    Posted by LloydDobler

How about Buster Posey.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

How about Dick Cox for Brooklyn in the 20's,  Dick Wantz in 1965

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Kosuke Fukudome

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

In my youth, Fonda Dicks was a girls high school basketball star in Iowa:

http://nameoftheyear.blogspot.com/2008/04/2008-noty-final-no-10-spaceman-africa-v.html

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from novaredsox. Show novaredsox's posts

Re: HILARIOUS +NAUGHTY BASEBALL, SPORTS +REGULAR NAMES

jj putz

Sections
Shortcuts