History's made: First North American athlete suspended for HGH

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

History's made: First North American athlete suspended for HGH

This paragraph is from ESPN.com,I've provided a link to read the whole article:

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/6873450/mike-jacobs-colorado-rockies-tests-positive-hgh-banned-50-games

Colorado Rockies
    minor leaguer Mike Jacobs carved his name in drug-testing history Thursday by becoming the first North American professional athlete to be suspended for testing positive for human growth hormone.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from softylaw. Show softylaw's posts

Re: History's made: First North American athlete suspended for HGH

Scores of MLB players are on hgh.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

In Response to Re: History's made: First North American athlete suspended for HGH:
    [QUOTE]Scores of MLB players are on hgh.
    Posted by softylaw[/QUOTE]

I believve you are likely correct

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

mostly yankees, although there might be one or two from another team as well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WC5842. Show WC5842's posts

Someone should send the message to Big Papi that they now can detect HGH.  Lets see how "real" his turn around really was.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: History's made: First North American athlete suspended for HGH:
    [QUOTE]mostly yankees, although there might be one or two from another team as well.
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]

Nah, only Yankees do that stuff.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

If what you say is true, it is not having same effect as steroids, with offensive numbers trending down the last 4 years.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

nhsteven, you are probably right, I change my statement to only yankees players

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

the sox are hitting like good baseball players, the yankees are hitting like manufactured robots.......that should tell you something.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]nhsteven, you are probably right, I change my statement to only yankees players
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]

I'm glad to get with the program.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

it was times steven for eventuality.  I am proud to have you board on with those the no facts and figurines

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I wish I did know a few figurines.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

you have proof mickey.  Pettitte admitted, anyones on the sox admit or get caught with hgh

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

What's the name of that bar in the South Bronx where Mikey and Babe met last year? Mikey where is your avatar with you on the golf cart?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

[QUOTE]What's the name of that bar in the South Bronx where Mikey and Babe met last year? Mikey where is your avatar with you on the golf cart?
    Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

I see your hobby is dolls and toys but not baseballs.  that explains a lot.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

Funny thing is the first person I thought of when I read the title was AROID

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]Funny thing is the first person I thought of when I read the title was AROID
    Posted by maddog2020[/QUOTE]
    NO aroid is still skirting the sytem.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

Why would the author of the media article bother to declare it as a first in North America? Why not go the extra step and say the Western Hemisphere?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I thought athletes in other sports were caught with HGH; if so, the OP topic is mislead or misunderstood.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

I thought they couldn't test for HGH?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

[QUOTE]I thought they couldn't test for HGH?
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

Here's a link to the article on ESPN.com where you can read about it being passed:

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=5402071

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]Why would the author of the media article bother to declare it as a first in North America? Why not go the extra step and say the Western Hemisphere?
    Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]Steven while reading Game of Shadows(Bonds)i saw that there were a few American sprinters banned for HGH, i believe it was also the impetus of Marion Jones' medals forfeiture...