Hmm... How About Ortiz for MVP?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Hmm... How About Ortiz for MVP?

In Response to Re: Hmm... How About Ortiz for MVP?:
    That is what you are, even if you use the Bible as rationale for your discriminatory views Why would anyone want to use the Bible as a  rationale for views of the morality of conduct? In your droning bigotry you use discriminating viewpoint to discriminate against my viewpoint. I could call you some silly contemporary bugaboo epithet, but I will simply let your own bigotry speak for itself. 
    Posted by S0ftl@w

ok.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Wrong color for Boston MVP
    Posted by S0ftl@w

Now come on guys!  You really need to appreciate the sheer IRONY of an ACTUAL RACE BAITING RACIST "flipping the script," and calling the rest of us racists!

Honestly!  You really have to admire the magnitude of this guys hardballs!

It's actually refreshing to see someone completely devoid of ANY SHAME!

I've actually learned to appreciate the depths of his NARCISSISM from a purely clinical diagnostic perspective.  There is a great deal to be learned from this man!   :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Posted by S0ftl@w

Softy = The Reverse Pivot Al Sharpton

:)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

1 - Whether or not it is scientifically correct, the suffix "phobia" is used to denote fear ... not to project mental disorder.

A phobia (from the
    Greek: φόβος, Phóbos, meaning "fear" or "morbid fear") is a type of anxiety disorder,

It is used as ad hom attack to project disturbed mental state or judgment of those who denounce same-sexual conduct per Old and New Testament.    
    2 - If you find same sex[ual] conduct immoral, you shouldn't engage in it -- railing against it publicly can be properly construed as homophobia and/or hate speech. I won't even stoop to pluck the low hanging fruit re: "same sexual conduct" and married life.Sealed

Using contrived terms of derision should not be a substitute for characterizing those who disagree. Laws prohibiting hate speech are unconstitutional in the United States, outside of obscenity, defamation, incitement to riot, and fighting words (wik). Obama may be trying to make this Europe, but he'll need a Contitutional Amendement to do it and silence us backwoods bigoted Bible clingers and gun toters. Childish bugaboo "hater" to advance censorship is the little dictator values syndrome. 

2 - Of what new value system does "Biblephobia" stand in the way? To the extent you refer to a Bible approved value system, it is at least 1600 years old ... hardly new in my book.

What value system do you think "In God We Trust" is referring to? Values change, morals are not dated. Eliminating God and Judeo-Christian based moral codes from all body politic is the new Woodstock value system. "If it feels good and is consented to by two adults and the federal elected officials determine that it doesn't hurt anyone else then it should be approved and sanctioned" is the new value system.  
    3 - Your new position that Ortiz is the most disrespected player in RS history is so off key one must assume it is purely satire

Based upon abuse levels to career production levels there is de facto proof. See 2009 and 2010.

You need to learn how to count before you start trying to think about fellow posting corpseman. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

1 - Whether or not it is scientifically correct, the suffix "phobia" is used to denote fear ... not to project mental disorder. A phobia (from the Greek : φόβος , Phóbos , meaning "fear" or "morbid fear") is a type of anxiety disorder , It is used as ad hom attack to project disturbed mental state or judgment of those who denounce same-sexual conduct per Old and New Testament.      2 - If you find same sex[ual] conduct immoral, you shouldn't engage in it -- railing against it publicly can be properly construed as homophobia and/or hate speech . I won't even stoop to pluck the low hanging fruit re: "same sexual conduct" and married life. Using contrived terms of derision should not be a substitute for characterizing those who disagree. Laws prohibiting hate speech are unconstitutional in the United States, outside of obscenity , defamation , incitement to riot , and fighting words (wik). Obama may be trying to make this Europe, but he'll need a Contitutional Amendement to do it and silence us backwoods bigoted Bible clingers and gun toters. Childish bugaboo "hater" to advance censorship is the little dictator values syndrome.  2 - Of what new value system does "Biblephobia" stand in the way? To the extent you refer to a Bible approved value system, it is at least 1600 years old ... hardly new in my book. What value system do you think "In God We Trust" is referring to? Values change, morals are not dated. Eliminating God and Judeo-Christian based moral codes from all body politic is the new Woodstock value system. "If it feels good and is consented to by two adults and the federal elected officials determine that it doesn't hurt anyone else then it should be approved and sanctioned" is the new value system.   3 - Your new position that Ortiz is the most disrespected player in RS history is so off key one must assume it is purely satire Based upon abuse levels to career production levels there is de facto proof. See 2009 and 2010. You need to learn how to count before you start trying to think about fellow posting corpseman. 
    Posted by S0ftl@w

My first experience with Softy's "Homophobia" was his predictable take on the young Red Sox fan who asked his RS heroes to participate in an anti-bullying add.  This remarkable young lad was jolted into action after his favorite uncle DIED in South or Central America.  His favorite uncle just happened to be a homosexual.

For a despicable excuse for a human being like Softy, this predictably set off alarm bells!!!!  DING DING DING!!!   "Young boy trying to get people not to ruthlessly harrass other young people???  WHAT!  MUST STOP!  I'm surely not a homosexual!  God says that's bad!  I think he said to RISE UP & CAST THE FIRST STONE!  MUST STOP THIS BOY!  I'm not gonna get hung up on ALL THOSE OTHER sins God talked far more often in my Bible.....  like HATE, A WICKED TONGUE, BIGOTRY, MALICE, PRIDE, PRIDE, PRIDE, PRIDE, PRIDE, ET. AL......  I know I'm not gay, so let's go for that one!"

"Christians" like Softy are SO PREDICTABLE!  Not knocking Christians!  Just the predictably obnoxious, self righteous, hypocrites like Softy!

Sins Softy has NO PROBLEM WITH!!!!!

*  RACE BAITING!  See his first post on this thread
    *  PRIDE!  His modern day moral code!  HE doesn't seem to care what God said
                   on that particularly VILE sin.
    *  A wicked Tongue!
    *  Adultery!  I think a few of his baseball heroes have engaged in this????

Guys like Softy say to themselves, "Well....  I know God said PRIDE was the first & worst of all sins, BUT!!!!  MY MODERN DAY MORAL CODE tell ME that he should have said being a homosexual was the worst!  Perhaps I should be God???   Hmmmm???  I like the ring of that one!"

Softy = The Reverse Pivot Al Sharpton!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

Another unhinged incoherent stalking angry rant.

His favorite uncle just happened to be a homosexual.

of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward another of the same sex

What physical identity characterstic "happens to be a homosexual"? If one has desire for multiple marriage and sexual partners, what class term should they be identified with? Since "gay" is already adopted, perhaps "gala" would fit the plight of those being arrested by the State for simply adult privacy matters.

For a despicable excuse for a human being like Softy, this predictably set off alarm bells!!!! DING DING DING!!! "Young boy trying to get people not to ruthlessly harrass other young people???

One is either a human being or not. There are no sorry excuses for human beings, though some abortion on demand supporters place little value on some inconvenient human life beginnings.

This issue wasn't about a young boy seekin to protect other young people from harassment, becuase it wasn't about protecting all young people from harassment. It was about adults advancing an agenda for a certain group of youth, instead of speaking out against bullying of any human being.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Hmm... How About Ortiz for MVP? : there is hope for you yet, so all alone i keep the wolves at bay, favorite lyrics from that album
    Posted by tc25

Hey, that's kind of my role here on BDC. The wolves being...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

oh heel no, 111soxfan, heeeel no...
    Posted by dannycater

Dannycater...funniest guy on BDC. Hands down. But that's irrelephant to this conversation.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bostonisfknggay. Show Bostonisfknggay's posts

roider!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

homophobe Space, surely you can do better than the bugaboo of hate and homophobe to attempt to censor disagreement. Phobia is used to project a mental disorder on those who denounce same-sexual conduct as immoral. In reality, I have no fear of any person. However, in that it stands in the way of a new value system, Biblephobia, see New Testament, would seem to fit your mens rea.   Satire on Ortiz if quite fitting, as, based on career merit, he is the most disrespected Red Sox player in team history. This from a lot of people born and rasied in Boston, MA. And, for the record, I was born in the backwoods bigotry of NY. 
    Posted by S0ftl@w

Wow. Who saw that coming? You're a New Yorker?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Papi!  Papi!  Papi!

I love David Ortiz, but he won't get MVP. Too many players on this team who would beat him. And, yes, I think the MVP will come from the Red Sox.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BillMonbouquette. Show BillMonbouquette's posts

I still think Ortiz was on meds....

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

Even though I was born in NY, I didn't spend but a year there and have, by choice, never returned. If it was up to me I would rename it New Amsterdam.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

In response to S0ftl@w's comment:

Why some posters are called racist. Just so you know.

Sections
Shortcuts