HoF - no inductees in 2013

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

HoF - no inductees in 2013

please discuss...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: HoF - no inductees in 2013

not surprised, mef. The "suspected" PED users certainly weren't getting in and the others weren't first ballot HOF'ers. Schilling will eventually get in, but not first go around

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

not surprised, mef. The "suspected" PED users certainly weren't getting in and the others weren't first ballot HOF'ers. Schilling will eventually get in, but not first go around

[/QUOTE]

Nobody was worth it !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

yeah i can't say that i am surprised.. i knew schill wasn't a 1st balloter (don't really know much about anyone else because it was a little before my time in terms of following baseball like a religion). BBWAA has been pretty consistent on PED users and i don't think that will change anytime soon.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

This year was Jack Morris' best chance because next year, Tom Glavine and Greg Maddux will be eligible for the first time.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This year was Jack Morris' best chance because next year, Tom Glavine and Greg Maddux will be eligible for the first time.  

[/QUOTE]

There are few players I complain about not getting in (That's not true in reverse, though. How is Tony Perez in the HOF?) Morris is one of them