Holy Carp!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: Holy Carp!

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Hey, maybe we can see a full season sample size and look at why Carp was in a dumpster and Reed Johnson got a 1.2M offer.

Hey, maybe we can get S. Drew for 10 million a year and have his impressive below Mendoza BA and get those balls that he belly flops on as they bounce of his body. Another good call by the managment team that you are working for.

So you are both against and for the use of small sample sizes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

Hey, maybe we can see a full season sample size and look at why Carp was in a dumpster and Reed Johnson got a 1.2M offer.

Hey, maybe we can get S. Drew for 10 million a year and have his impressive below Mendoza BA and get those balls that he belly flops on as they bounce of his body. Another good call by the managment team that you are working for.

So you are both against and for the use of small sample sizes.

nope. just having some fun...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

He might as well cover his bases.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Leave it to the Wastefield quality start stooge to puff over one game from the team bum, Carp. Great time to see if someone wants Carp. 

You puffed over 1 AB.

His sample size is now 5 times the ones you have used too often.

I'm drawing no conclusions from anyone's sample size so far, but go ahead and do your thing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

Yes, oh non-erect one, Sox management is just terrible.  Farrell has the Big Club at 11-4 , your beloved Ellsbury is off to a career year start in runs , triples and stolen bases, Dempster, Victorino , and Napoli are all performing well and even Carp s hitting.

Meanwhile the upper minors are brimming with promising young arms like Webster, DeLaRosa, Workman, Ranaudo and Britton. Impressive prospect depth exists at ss, 3b, 2b, and especially catcher. About the only possible REAL complaint you could have is the distinct lack of an apparent next Conigliaro , Dewey, Rice or Williams.  Maybe you need a new team to go complain and " carp " about ?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSdirtdogOR. Show RSdirtdogOR's posts

Stooge, I didn't start the thread you are trolling on.

Stooge, remember how you were gushing over what a "great find" Hermida was. Remember the early homers and red hot season start. Remember I called him garbage from the moment I heard the Red Sox signed the reject. Where is Hermida, now, Stooge. That's not a question.

You don't need to change the subject Mr. Soft One.  We couldn't possibly think any less of you for being so wrong about Carp, and all the other acquisitions in the off season.

I know it's killing you that the Sox are on such a nice early run, but rest assured, they will cool off, then you can go back to small sample bashing.  As you are want to do.!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Softlaw is the biggest hypocrite on the board. he ignores any stats that doesn't fit his narrow view. He uses small sample sizes and then attempts to bag on others when they use small sample sizes. When players he bash prove him wrong (at an 80% in-your-face rate) he finds some stupid, arbitrary issue to nitpick and uses that idiotic issue to attempt to bash them further.

but despite all that, he does his part. most every player he bashes goes on to crap all over softy. So if he didn't spend all winter whining about the state of the team and  bashing all the new additions we wouldn't be off to such a great start.

So even though you are an ignorant blowhard, i tip my cap to you softlaw. keep on keeping on. Take your bashing to new heights, think bigger, you can do so much better. Start bashing all 25 men, bash every player on the farm, the hot dog venders, ownership, coaching staff and even the bat boys. If you do we will be well on our way to another championship.

BUT FOR THE LOVE OF ALLAH, don't start supporting the team.. because we all know what happens when you cheer for a player... it's like the kiss of death. they commit career and athletic suicide.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from daveymo1234. Show daveymo1234's posts

Carp the bum has as many hits as JBJ.. just putting that out there

I've noted that you want Ellsbury signed as a FA and Carp over Bradley.

I'm taking Bradley, so note that.

BUTT STUPIDITY STRIKES AGAIN!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from daveymo1234. Show daveymo1234's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

Leave it to the Wastefield quality start stooge to puff over one game from the team bum, Carp. Great time to see if someone wants Carp. 

You puffed over 1 AB.

His sample size is now 5 times the ones you have used too often.

I'm drawing no conclusions from anyone's sample size so far, but go ahead and do your thing.

AFTER SEVERAL YEARS THE CURRENT SCORE IS MOON 1,000,000, SOFTY 0...FACE!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Stooge, I didn't start the thread you are trolling on.

Stooge, remember how you were gushing over what a "great find" Hermida was. Remember the early homers and red hot season start. Remember I called him garbage from the moment I heard the Red Sox signed the reject. Where is Hermida, now, Stooge. That's not a question.

You may not have started it, but your small sample size judgements are legendary- now you ask us to wait for 162 games on the guys you bashed, but to act as if small sample sizes on the guys you pump up are more worthy in some way.

Where is Nicked up  Johsnon and Ben Sheets. that's not a question.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

softy was pumping up JBJ as being ML ready on offense based on a small ST sampkle size. Now, he says he cautioned us that he would struggle at first. The lies and clownishness has reached absurd levels.

Then, the diversions to Wake, Santana and now Hermida are used to somehow support his warped positions by trying to make his horrible points look less horrible besides other positions held by me long ago. It's schoolyard logic, and it is getting old, stale and tired.

Sections
Shortcuts