Hot Stove Season too long....Driving me Crazy...Proposal (It's crazy too....)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Re: Hot Stove Season too long....Driving me Crazy...Proposal (It's crazy too....)

In Response to Re: Hot Stove Season too long....Driving me Crazy...Proposal (It's crazy too....):
    [QUOTE]  "LET ME BE CLEAR", MY TIME IS BEING TAKEN UP BY NEWT GINGRICH AS I WAIT FOR THE TRUCK !!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Bill, glad you're a Sox fan.  But I have the same problem with Newt that I had with Clinton.  Marriage and women are just things to be used, not a vow to be honored or a person to stay committed to.  If you can't be true to your greatest earthly relationship, how can I trust you with the ship of state?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Re: Hot Stove Season too long....Driving me Crazy...Proposal (It's crazy too....)

In Response to Re: Hot Stove Season too long....Driving me Crazy...Proposal (It's crazy too....):
    [QUOTE]Cheer up, Yaz old friend.  It's just a few weeks. Until then, we can use DVD's of 'Pride of the Yankees' as frisbees. (No offense, Zac.)
    Posted by summerof67[/QUOTE]

Ahhh, Summer, old friend!  Good to see ya!  Always a quick moment of childhood pleasure when you show up ... '67, it was such a good year.   What a golden autumn... 

How good that the childhood memories can be capped with the pleasure of 04 and 07!

Good times!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hot Stove Season too long....Driving me Crazy...Proposal (It's crazy too....) : No, Newt defines marriage as being between a man and a woman and a woman. Not between a man and a man and a woman. Or is it just one man, one woman and a lot of questions? Oh, just one man and one woman?  Check your math, Newt. Please. Thanks.

LOL  ...Newt isn't measuring his manhood is he?????

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

i am getting antsy too with all this luxury tax talk and endless speculation...truck day is soon....but opening day is the best....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hot Stove Season too long....Driving me Crazy...Proposal (It's crazy too....) : LOL  ...Newt isn't measuring his manhood is he?????
    Posted by SinceYaz[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!! Good one, old friend.

I think his manhood falls into the category of "statistical insignificance."

But I digress.

Spring Training will be here before ya know it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]i am getting antsy too with all this luxury tax talk and endless speculation...truck day is soon....but opening day is the best....
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

Amen, Geo!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hot Stove Season too long....Driving me Crazy...Proposal (It's crazy too....) : LMAO!!! Good one, old friend. I think his manhood falls into the category of "statistical insignificance." But I digress. Spring Training will be here before ya know it.

Snicker ...

I really didn't think he had the cajones to come back into public life ... I really didn't mind him that much until he threw away his "family values."  I thought he was a fairly healthy counterweight to the far left wing.  But one just cannot say you're the champion of family values and then dance on top of them like they aren't worth dirt.

Back to the sandlot ... Fenway ... and baseball 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hot Stove Season too long....Driving me Crazy...Proposal (It's crazy too....) : I hear you yaz but like 2004Idiots posted we're only a month away from P&C that pic looks a lot better that last winter better than last fall too
    Posted by pinstripezac[/QUOTE]

i laughed for a long time

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hot Stove Season too long....Driving me Crazy...Proposal (It's crazy too....) : Thanks for the effort, Idiot, to bring comfort. Right now I'm getting crowded by empty oufields  and the Green Monster is just plain menacing ..... Not cabin fever ...baseball fever ....
    Posted by SinceYaz[/QUOTE]

If you want comforting, I have NYY season tickets, being as I'm from NY.  Yesterday was an open house thing where you walk around the stadium looking to see if there are tickets available that might be an upgrade for you, or if you want 4 together instead of two groups of two.  You can walk into any section and sit down and imagine what the game looks like from right next to the dugout.  You sit in the championship club, get free hot dogs, soda, pretzels and chips.  It's a great event and a nice mid-January break.  You might see people you know that you didn't know they had tickets, or meet people on the MetroNorth and find out where they sit.  In NYC, you don't judge a person by his color, his religion, or his tailor.  You ask where his seats are.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hot Stove Season too long....Driving me Crazy...Proposal (It's crazy too....) : If you want comforting, I have NYY season tickets, being as I'm from NY.  Yesterday was an open house thing where you walk around the stadium looking to see if there are tickets available that might be an upgrade for you, or if you want 4 together instead of two groups of two.  You can walk into any section and sit down and imagine what the game looks like from right next to the dugout.  You sit in the championship club, get free hot dogs, soda, pretzels and chips.  It's a great event and a nice mid-January break.  You might see people you know that you didn't know they had tickets, or meet people on the MetroNorth and find out where they sit.  In NYC, you don't judge a person by his color, his religion, or his tailor.  You ask where his seats are.
    Posted by Joebreidey[/QUOTE]

Sounds kinda cool, Joe.  Of a mixed mind about it but still I've gone into the city many times as a tourist and would probably be glad to see the Stadium in that light. It does bring to mind getting tickets for Sox games there. I'm two and half hours closer to NYC than the Hub. I do like the tone of your post....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

n

Sections
Shortcuts