HOUSTON, Time to bring in the SPACE WALKER...........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

HOUSTON, Time to bring in the SPACE WALKER...........

Really, time for BOGAERTS to come up and work at 3rd/SS with Holt & Drew .......  We can not leave that BAT in 3-A much longer ......  What say you ??????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: HOUSTON, Time to bring in the SPACE WALKER...........

I see a theme going here this morning Bill.

Bogaerts will be up at some point. Theres no need to rush him right now. I saw his game the other night on NESN and he looked great defensivelty and also has a couple more hits. I hope he carries the same success with him to Boston as he has had in the minors when he does make his debut.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Bogaerts will be up at some point. Theres no need to rush him right now. I saw his game the other night on NESN and he looked great defensivelty and also has a couple more hits. I hope he carries the same success with him to Boston as he has had in the minors when he does make his debut.

HOUSTON,  George W 43 had a procedure this morning !!!!!!!  As DAD would say......"SON, doesn't take much to amuse you" !!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to southpaw777's comment:

[QUOTE]

HOUSTON,  George W 43 had a procedure this morning !!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Wink You have a great day Bill

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Is it really that hard to only use one puncuation mark immediately following the last letter in a sentence or just use ... instead of ...........? What happened to trying to showing the rest of the board respect?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

Is it really that hard to only use one puncuation mark immediately following the last letter in a sentence or just use ... instead of ...........? What happened to trying to showing the rest of the board respect?

Sorry,  English was never my strong suit....... The class was late in the day & it was hard to focus at that point !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Right now for this young SS to be call up, he isnt looking good since he move from AA to AAA due he is just hitting .277 with no homerun for the Pawcatuck Red Sox team.

Give him more time down there and hopefully he is ready to be call up.  Right now he is playing at 3B, and he definitely need alot more time playing there.  

Heck no way he is replacing Drew if Drew is playing like he is one of the better all around player on the team so far other than Victorano.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to GoUconn13's comment:

Right now for this young SS to be call up, he isnt looking good since he move from AA to AAA due he is just hitting .277 with no homerun for the Pawcatuck Red Sox team.

Give him more time down there and hopefully he is ready to be call up.  Right now he is playing at 3B, and he definitely need alot more time playing there.  

Heck no way he is replacing Drew if Drew is playing like he is one of the better all around player on the team so far other than Victorano.

Bogaerts has 8 home runs in 48 games for Pawtucket.  Middlebrooks has 9 in 41 games.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

I spoke with Dad about this earlier, and he told me " SON, AS THE BIG O WOULD SAY, 'I WELCOME THIS DEBATE'...!!!...!!!!!!!!...............!' "

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

Sorry,  English was never my strong suit....... The class was late in the day & it was hard to focus at that point !!!

[/QUOTE]

You know the rules you just choose to ignore them to help fit your persona. What happened to respecting others that have to read your poorly constructed titles?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

You know the rules you just choose to ignore them to help fit your persona. What happened to respecting others that have to read your poorly constructed titles?

As the "BIG O " WOULD SAY ..........  Please, lets not keep banging at the same old stuff !!!   "What difference does it make" !!!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

As the "BIG O " WOULD SAY ..........  Please, lets not keep banging at the same old stuff !!!   "What difference does it make" !!!!

[/QUOTE]

It makes a world of difference and it was Hilary that said that not Obama.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

It makes a world of difference and it was Hilary that said that not Obama.

yOU ARE SHARP...... Can't get anything by you !!!!