How about no trades? At least no major ones

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

Re: How about no trades? At least no major ones

I only wish I was Softlaw, the guy was brilliant. I guess propaganda exacts it's toll on every man, either during life or on the way down to chaos.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I love it, everyone wants to trade the "useless" guys. I don't want some of these guys one but when you only offer the "useless" guys in a trade what you are going to get back is another teams "useless" guys. This isn't fantasy where you can maybe fleece a guy with a sell high large package of players. The Sox could trade Lowrie if he keeps his avg around .300 and doesn't continually drop it like he has this whole month. His defense might question many NL teams though. Cameron has shown absolutely no trade value. While Drew is great defensively, his batting has been worse as the years go on. The Sox will not pay someone to take him unless we get another bad contract in return. Drew will be there till the end of the season, that is unless he gets injured.

It's a shame Kalish was injured and Iglesias is clearly not ready for MLB pitching let alone the stiff AL East competition. They could have been sprak plugs for this team going into the playoffs. However, only time can tell maybe we will have to call on a guy like Igelsias, who might just seize the moment and step up into the big leagues.

The only trades I could see getting done is a change in the bullpen or a trade for some low risk possible 5th starter if necessary. The Sox may have money to spend at the trade deadline, but I think they have their eyes and wallets set on a few guys in the future in FA.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

1 Bat. 2 Pitchers. - Both Bullpen. 

That's my armchair manager opinion. I hope we do it for the right people this year........

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts