how about PEDEY batting clean-up.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Re: how about PEDEY batting clean-up.

This is so FRESH....

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Sorry, Pedey is not tall enough to bat 4th......   Now then, Daniel Nava with that sweet Fred Lynn swing ?????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

In Response to Re: how about PEDEY batting clean-up.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: how about PEDEY batting clean-up. : nice reply sonnyboy.
    Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE]
    It is called sarcasm. If you are from NE then you should know it when you see it. This topic is a recurrent theme when a number 4 hitter goes south for awhile. He could do it but it has an affect in the whole line up.
    Putting Agon second may cause issues for the lead off guy.
    Who will hit behind Pedey at 5th?

The issue is why isn't Agon hitting and is it related to the number 6 guy not being a guy who allows pitchers to pitch around Agon?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I've never bought into the theory that a clean-up guy has be a power hitter. He just needs to be productive with RISP. It's an admittedly small sample, but in 126 ABs, Pedey is a .397 hitter batting fourth.

The Sox are going against a lefty tonight. So how about ...

Aviles, ss
    Nava, lf
    Ortiz, dh
    Pedroia, 2b
    Gonzalez, 1b
    Middlebrooks, 3b
    Ross, rf
    Salty, c
    Byrd, cf

DISCLAIMER: I'm just spitballing with this. I fully realize I don't know as much about baseball or the team's personnel as the manager.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

In Response to how about PEDEY batting clean-up.:
    [QUOTE]here's an idea. a-gone has been invisible batting 4th in the line-up. he and PEDEY should switch spots. with ortiz batting 3rd, perhaps a-gone  can get some pitches he can hit. also, DUSTIN has been pretty successful in the 4 spot. what do you think?
    Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE]

always the comedian, good one sir, good one!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harv53. Show harv53's posts

This is so obvious. BV if you read these posts, put Agon back in the 3 spot and hit Papi 4th. Agon will see better pitches to hit and it doesn't matter wher you hit Ortiz, he's going to rake.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from coachzap. Show coachzap's posts

Pedroia needs to leadoff until Ells gets back. Bat Aviles 2nd and fill in the rest.

10. This post has been removed.