How are the Announcers doing tonight? Are they biased? Are they rooting for the Tigers?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Re: How are the Announcers doing tonight? Are they biased? Are they rooting for the Tigers?

You will get no takers from anyone. See if one call is bad then anything even close will be a bad call and then the umpire will be biased as will the announcers for not seeing it the right way.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Il66pony. Show Il66pony's posts

Re: How are the Announcers doing tonight? Are they biased? Are they rooting for the Tigers?

They are so Biased.  But you have not sen anything yet if St Louis gets into the series.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Does gushing over Iggy counts as bias?  A routine double play on a fairly hard hit ball to second, but it is Iggy arm that counts here, what a "weapon" he is according to objective Joe Buck.  Could we please instead have more interview of the Tiger's pitchers?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from khuberpt. Show khuberpt's posts

they are jerks.  

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Our double play was sort of a matter of factly.  But the Tigers' one, now that is exciting.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Then they say it is a must win game by the Redsox and then Joe Buck said this is just a 4 run game as if the Tigers could come back easily.  I wonder who they think highly off, what is the subtext here?  A lot of little subtle comments...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Javi60. Show Javi60's posts

In response to khuberpt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

they are jerks.  

[/QUOTE]

You r being nice... My tv mute, listening weei...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to Javi60's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

they are jerks.  

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Same here

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I have felt this way for years about the Pats.  Al michaels seems to scream for opposing teams against the Pats... always.  More energy...

Buck I think hates Boston... I still hear his: Plaxico!  Touch Down... I just threw up...

Now i hear these guys calling this series and i feel the same.  More energy when Tigers bat.  

I dunno...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Javi60. Show Javi60's posts

Tell me what did T saiy when it was over!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from poirierca. Show poirierca's posts

In response to Javi60's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

they are jerks.  

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I did the same - can't stand listening to either of them.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to Chicagofire's comment:

Let's do this inning by inning.  I have my opinion but I'll wait for yours.

Pike, with our season on the line, this is what you're concerned about? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to scubber's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Then they say it is a must win game by the Redsox and then Joe Buck said this is just a 4 run game as if the Tigers could come back easily.  I wonder who they think highly off, what is the subtext here?  A lot of little subtle comments...

[/QUOTE]

That's a criticism?  Buck was right about that.  The Tigers did come back.  Almost.