How bad is this guy Lackey?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

How bad is this guy Lackey?

One inning, one run. At least he lowered his ERA.

What a mistake it was signing this guy, a $16M pitcher with no out pitch and a flat 90MPH fastball.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Re: How bad is this guy Lackey?

You are taking one inning and using it as the reason he should not have been signed?  He gave up one hit and a stolen base.  He limited the damage and got out of the inning with giving up only one run.  Plus he got squeezed on a pitch to Coco.  Relax.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamaicaPlain67. Show JamaicaPlain67's posts

If Francona had a brain, Lowrie would be out there again

posted at 4/17/2011 9:48 AM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=a98fe797522297c18cf2a772524b368b&plckUserId=a98fe797522297c18cf2a772524b368b">
    First: 5/3/2009
    Last: 4/19/2011
    I've seen it too often with Francona trying to appease his regulars. Lowrie should be in the lineup again. He deserves to start over Scutaro. And if a lefty
    is pitching, sit Ortiz. Let's see what happens today.

If Francona had a brain, Lowrie would be out there again

posted at 4/17/2011 9:48 AM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=a98fe797522297c18cf2a772524b368b&plckUserId=a98fe797522297c18cf2a772524b368b">
    First: 5/3/2009
    Last: 4/19/2011
    I've seen it too often with Francona trying to appease his regulars. Lowrie should be in the lineup again. He deserves to start over Scutaro. And if a lefty
    is pitching, sit Ortiz. Let's see what happens today.
    The other day you said that if Francona had a brain that Lowrie would be out there. The only thing that you forgot was that Lowrie was out there. Don't troll before you read the lineup. Back to troll school for you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamaicaPlain67. Show JamaicaPlain67's posts

Jim, don't take a troll seriously.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

In Response to Re: How bad is this guy Lackey?:
    [QUOTE]If Francona had a brain, Lowrie would be out there again posted at 4/17/2011 9:48 AM EDT www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=a98fe797522297c18cf2a772524b368b&plckUserId=a98fe797522297c18cf2a772524b368b " /> ADG Posts: 227 First: 5/3/2009 Last: 4/19/2011 I've seen it too often with Francona trying to appease his regulars. Lowrie should be in the lineup again. He deserves to start over Scutaro. And if a lefty is pitching, sit Ortiz. Let's see what happens today. If Francona had a brain, Lowrie would be out there again posted at 4/17/2011 9:48 AM EDT www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=a98fe797522297c18cf2a772524b368b&plckUserId=a98fe797522297c18cf2a772524b368b "> ADG Posts: 227 First: 5/3/2009 Last: 4/19/2011 I've seen it too often with Francona trying to appease his regulars. Lowrie should be in the lineup again. He deserves to start over Scutaro. And if a lefty is pitching, sit Ortiz. Let's see what happens today. The other day you said that if Francona had a brain that Lowrie would be out there. The only thing that you forgot was that Lowrie was out there. Don't troll before you read the lineup. Back to troll school for you.
    Posted by JamaicaPlain67[/QUOTE]

Why don't you read the time of the post and the time the lineups were posted. It was before the lineup's came out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

How was inning 2, troll?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Where did you go, troll?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

1 run in 3 IPs.  What's next?  Evaluating our players on a pitch by pitch basis?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]1 run in 3 IPs.  What's next?  Evaluating our players on a pitch by pitch basis?
    Posted by Joebreidey[/QUOTE]

RSN already does that!  LOL!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Come back troll!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGreatAnton7. Show TheGreatAnton7's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGreatAnton7. Show TheGreatAnton7's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

I guess the little troll escaped to it's little troll cave to ponder what to troll about next. nice game today from mr. lackey. the little troll is laying down with a cold cloth on it's forhead.

two back to back shutouts against the best team out west. 8 solid innings from lackey. coming home to feast on the oriholes. better get a whole bunch of cold clothes ready for all the little trolls in here.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

I cant stand lackey.  i hated him when he was with the Angels and he has done nothing to change the way i feel about him.  I root that he gets bombed everytime he steps on the mound.  but i love the sox more than i hate him, so i root for the offense to bail him out. 
    my perfect Lackey start:
    2.1 IP  8 ER   no decision
    sox win 10-8.
     slackey.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

How bad is this guy ADG? Everything he posts, the opposite starts coming true. Maybe he can start a hate thread about Saltalamacchia next.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]I cant stand lackey.  i hated him when he was with the Angels and he has done nothing to change the way i feel about him.  I root that he gets bombed everytime he steps on the mound.  but i love the sox more than i hate him, so i root for the offense to bail him out.  my perfect Lackey start: 2.1 IP  8 ER   no decision sox win 10-8.  slackey.
    Posted by slasher9[/QUOTE]

This may go down as the the most unreal post of the week.  Are you serious?  Do you want the Sox to score these ten runs in the first inning or make a miraculous comeback every time Lackey pitches? Does anyone have a picture of a troll they could post here?  Slasher deserves credit for his lunacy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGreatAnton7. Show TheGreatAnton7's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGreatAnton7. Show TheGreatAnton7's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sunslav. Show sunslav's posts

Where has ADG disappeared to during the last week? He has "concern troll" written all over him and he is just one of many.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

Sections
Shortcuts