How hard is Oprah working to get Bonds and others on her show?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

How hard is Oprah working to get Bonds and others on her show?

Two-part specials galore!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: How hard is Oprah working to get Bonds and others on her show?

i thought oprah retired?

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I don't understand the "face" of steroids where they take a player -- or in this case a cyclist (who really even watches that?) and make them the face of steroids. The most interesting part of the story was how the ENTIRE TEAM was supposedly using PEDs, and it was organized enough to have blood transfusions ready for them in other countries by people who worked with the team. But that's not the media story. The media story is one guy on the team, probably because he won. It shoudn't excuse all the others involved because they didn't win or the people that helped facilitate it because they didn't ride.

Does anyone believe the US team were using and the other teams were not? LOL

And the fact that this was going on for so many years without anyone knowing or saying anything about it just shows you how widespread and accepted it is in the sporting world. There's no reason to believe that there aren't entire teams involved in other sports as well. Clemmons was the face in baseball, but it seems like the 80% of the players can be using and they all know about it. Taking one baseball player and supposedly setting an example just seems like a joke now with players who admitted to using getting way less heat for it -- even rewarded with HUGE contracts. Just doesn't make sense.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Fat Oprah's bad entertainment comedy hour ratings explains the millions of deadbet unemployed people living in the United States."

probably more than any other man who posts here you could have used some Oprah (her show is off the air now FYI). In early years she was all ove the place but in final years she had enough clout to do programming that was substantial and addressed compassionate and informed solutions for a lot of the problems you struggle with.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to pinstripezac's comment:

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

Does anyone believe the US team were using and the other teams were not? LOL

of course not

however

I do know of this one ex video star

who acts like the yanks were using while  the other teams were not? LOL

I never said I was a video star. I did one video as a favor for a friend, and only agreed to a second for the video company as a courtesy. But that's not going to stop you from continuing to post about it because that's what you do here -- harass people.

And if there's any organization that could facilitate PED use with all their money and connections, it would be the Yankees. I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't think about that. They had their city pay for their billion dollar stadium even though the owner was a billionaire. Their star players have always been kept safe from media scutiny so they always remain their star players. Let's just say there will NEVER be "chicken and beer" stories about the Yankees, no matter how much they choke.

Btw, does anyone even remember blame being thrown around during the 2004 choke? Any tabloid stories as to why that happened? Any clubhouse stories as to why that happened? Any manager stories as to why that happened? Three games up, and you couldn't get it done. Do people really believe there were NO stories there?

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Oprah: "Roger, did you take steroids while playing baseball?"

Roger Clemens: "I um,........I misremember."

LOL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to rickerd2's comment:

Two-part specials galore!

Why? Is Bonds ready to confess?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to LR3683paw's comment:

Another thread that was baited to draw conflict seekers. It worked.

Yes it did.