how long for jackie ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: how long for jackie ?

In response to softlaw2's comment:

I never freak about anything, boy, and I'll be right there reading your freaky comments.

Jackie Bradley was named after Jackie Robison.

I got you to call me boy.  Sometimes i can't even believe it.

A++ for me.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

I hope I'm Wong about JBJ, I hope I'm so wrong people can insult me and rub it in my face.  Our offense can use it, but it looks like his Spring fling was induced by weak ST pitching and he can use more developmentime time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I never freak about anything, boy, and I'll be right there reading your freaky comments.

Also dad Jackie bradley was not named after Jackie Robionson. He was named after Jackie Wilson

JBJ is my favorite player. I know these things

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Also dad Jackie bradley was not named after Jackie Robionson. He was named after Jackie Wilson

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Well, both Jackie's were black, so doesn't Softlaw get some credit for at least knowing that, even if he didn't know who he was named after?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Wednesday Addams Says.....

Wednesday.......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

I hope I'm Wong about JBJ, I hope I'm so wrong people can insult me and rub it in my face.  Our offense can use it, but it looks like his Spring fling was induced by weak ST pitching and he can use more developmentime time.

Weak ST pitching plus almost all fastballs. Just kind of throwing, arng it out , maybe.

Now breaking stuff and tailing Fb on the hands ? Hmm. Send him down, lots of time, no rush until 2014......unless by some miracle we keep Jacoby Ellsbury. Re Ells, who would be the bidding competition ?   NYY shedding payroll and trying to keep Cano, LA Dodger outfield looks full, with Puig on threshold, StLouis practically crawling with outfielders.

I'm thinking maybe Texas or Chi Cubs only alternatives, or perhaps Philly.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

u send him down when Ortiz arrives, why is there a debate? Why is there even a thread on it?

Hysteria.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Pretty sure JBJ is heading to Pawtucket when Ortiz comes back to Boston.  We will see you again JBJ, I'm sure of it.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Good call Softy!

Sometimes it's like he's Sybil.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Good call Softy!

Sometimes it's like he's Sybil."

He's trying out a condescending sarcasm thing that seems to be foolin a lot of peeps in here...pretty much feels the opposite of everything he is currently posting, damn the pudding is delicious....