How to avoid double posting

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

How to avoid double posting

This is happening to a lot of posters.  It's happened to me too.  Here is the easy solution.

Open the web page again in a separate window and check to see if your post has gone up before you hit the post button again. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: How to avoid double posting

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

This is happening to a lot of posters.  It's happened to me too.  Here is the easy solution.

Open the web page again in a separate window and check to see if your post has gone up before you hit the post button again. 

if they would just allow us to delete our own posts we coudl get around this..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Boooooooooooo

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

I copy what I posted (in case it wasn't posted), then I go back to "On the front burner" and if I see the thread at the top with my name for the last post, I know it was posted. This is almost always the case. 

If not, I go back and paste my post and resubmit.

This saves the time of opening another window.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Yeah, I've learned this trick too. When it's doing it's thing, it posts and you don't know it, so you keep posting.

Sections
Shortcuts