How to fix the Yankees!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GL'SFRANK. Show GL'SFRANK's posts

How to fix the Yankees!

Good afternoon to my good friends on Red Sox:On the front burner.
    First show respect to Jorge Posada. Only 5 catchers in MLB history have better stats than Posada. Place him in the 7th position in the lineup. He's a better hitter than Varitek or Salty. Second fire Girardi and replace him with Torre. Third fire Cashman. And fourth trade A-Rod and Teixeira. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: How to fix the Yankees!

Trade A-Rod and Tex?  LMAO

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In Response to How to fix the Yankees!:
    [QUOTE]Good afternoon to my good friends on Red Sox:On the front burner. First show respect to Jorge Posada. Only 5 catchers in MLB history have better stats than Posada. Place him in the 7th position in the lineup. He's a better hitter than Varitek or Salty. Second fire Girardi and replace him with Torre. Third fire Cashman. And fourth trade A-Rod and Teixeira. 
    Posted by GL'SFRANK[/QUOTE]
    So just some minor tweeks is what your saying?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr.Bump. Show Mr.Bump's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter1. Show parhunter1's posts

Do all of Red Sox nation a further favor:  trade Rivera while he still has value, and dump Soriano for being a chump, while you are at it. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Screw the Yankees---they can never lose too much for me!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

Frank, how about letting us have Sabathia?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GL'SFRANK. Show GL'SFRANK's posts

Clean house!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Im with you Frank..Fire everyone!!!!! start rebuilding..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

first off, they need a new stadium.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

[QUOTE]Good afternoon to my good friends on Red Sox:On the front burner. First show respect to Jorge Posada. Only 5 catchers in MLB history have better stats than Posada. Place him in the 7th position in the lineup. He's a better hitter than Varitek or Salty. Second fire Girardi and replace him with Torre. Third fire Cashman. And fourth trade A-Rod and Teixeira. 

Hal and Hank aren't even baseball fans (never go to the games at the Stadium).  I suggest they have a fire sale at the trading deadline, down another half dozen martinis and sell the club. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Yes a smaller one that can be turned into an ice rink for the Rangers to play on during the winter....  with a retractable roof of course.... did I mention it should be smaller?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

this is absolutely a riot..........the celtics go down and now we have frank coming in here and totally throwing his beloved yankees under a bunch of buses.

frankie, admit it man...........you really want to be a red sox fan........admit it...clear your sole..........come up from the dark dank depths, and step into the bright sunshine that is red sox nation............come on frank. you know you want to. lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lvanDrago. Show lvanDrago's posts

All kidding aside, should be interesting to see what happens in the Bronx. Posada is cooked, but he’s gone at the end of the year, but Arod and Jeter remain with 2+yrs left on their deals, playing like a shell of their former selves and making too much money and too big a name to make a drastic move. Those 2 are not going anywhere and can drag the team down with their under performance.

Then you get to the starting pitching. To my recollection, there’s no big name free agent pitching coming available in the offseason, and with a rotation of that includes Garcia and Colon, CC has Cashman bent over the barrel and opting out and leaving would be a ginormous blow. They’ll have to give him another massive deal to keep him in NY which can really hurt them in the later years of it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

I think Sox fans have so much respect for the .165 hitting Posada that they hope he will be the Yankees' DH the entire season.