I always liked Reddick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffh102082. Show jeffh102082's posts

I always liked Reddick

Amazing what he's doing right now cause I thought he'd never get another shot after the other times he was brought up over past few seasons. He looks like hes locked in and making the most, I would really hate to see him traded..

Why not see how it unfolds during the season and then grab a FA in off-season..

I get the feeling he's gonna be dealt

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: I always liked Reddick

In Response to I always liked Reddick:
    [QUOTE]Amazing what he's doing right now cause I thought he'd never get another shot after the other times he was brought up over past few seasons. He looks like hes locked in and making the most, I would really hate to see him traded.. Why not see how it unfolds during the season and then grab a FA in off-season.. I get the feeling he's gonna be dealt
    Posted by jeffh102082[/QUOTE]  JOSH LOOKS LIKE HE HAS MATURED...YA GOT TO LIKE THE POP IN THE BAT TOO !!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: I always liked Reddick

Hes always adjusted and progressed at every level..I think, as I always have, That Josh is a 280 hitter with 20+ hr and solid defense..Hes going to come back down to earth, but IMO, not as much as some would think. His pitch recognition has improved immensely which was the last part of his development..I believe he should be the starting RF'r until he gives them a reason not to be..

Sections
Shortcuts