I am back

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarstanJr. Show MarstanJr's posts

I am back

Marstan is back. Get used to it Red Sox fans. I am going to be your worst nightmare once again. After you get a dose of me you will be glad to talk to this Babe lightweight. It took me a long time to figure out nobody was responding to me but that is over. Put on your hard hats and jock straps.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

Re: I am back

I wasn't around when you left, but something tells me that I'm going to be dis-appointed by your return, don't tell me you're another clueless Yankee fan.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Marstan if it is really you I would be surprised, nobody could be that stupid to post fruitlessly for more than a year without realizing they could not be seen.

Come to think of it I guess it really is you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from softylaw. Show softylaw's posts

Red Sox have beaten the Yankees 8 out of 9 times. You are a big flyweight.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to I am back:
    [QUOTE]Marstan is back. Get used to it Red Sox fans. I am going to be your worst nightmare once again. After you get a dose of me you will be glad to talk to this Babe lightweight. It took me a long time to figure out nobody was responding to me but that is over. Put on your hard hats and jock straps.
    Posted by MarstanJr[/QUOTE]

Tell your mom I said thanks for last night.  You're a complete idiot if you think you mess with us.  Lol. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYASO#7. Show JYASO#7's posts

Marstan is back.

WHO THE F--- CARES!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In Response to Re: I am back:
    [QUOTE]Marstan if it is really you I would be surprised, nobody could be that stupid to post fruitlessly for more than a year without realizing they could not be seen. Come to think of it I guess it really is you.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]
    Msn I thought my post werent showing up, it turned out I was just being ingored by everuone.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

Who are you?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

[QUOTE]Marstan is back. Get used to it Red Sox fans. I am going to be your worst nightmare once again. After you get a dose of me you will be glad to talk to this Babe lightweight. It took me a long time to figure out nobody was responding to me but that is over. Put on your hard hats and jock straps.

If that really is you, Marstan, welcome back.  I really enjoyed humiliating MarstanSr.  I hope you can measure up. 

By the way, speaking of Sr. and Jr., was there ever an Absorbine Senior? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I don't know you or even remember you, but everything in your post tells me your just an alias of a Yankee fan that's already here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

BoSoxJoe5 I too have felt that way b4, lol.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

uh huh.... *Yawn*

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

So your saying for us to wear a jock strap to protect us from you? I think we can figure you out now !

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

If we promise to miss you,will you go away?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

Marstan, You have already been put on ignore. Nuff said.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from the___yazzer. Show the___yazzer's posts

[QUOTE]   I wasn't around when you left, but something tells me that I'm going to be dis-appointed by your return, don't tell me you're another clueless Yankee fan.
    Posted by attic-dan[/QUOTE]

maybe he's a clueless SOX fan; in which case he'll fit perfectly on this board.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Gentlemen, start you ignore buttons

And just as fast as he returned he's once again bannished into the corn field forever.......oh well

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

Marstan was a true Yankee fan who enjoyed annoying Red Sox fans.

Yazzer is a Yankee fan who pretends to be a disgruntled Red Sox fan.

Babe is a Red Sox fan who pretends to be a Yankee fan.

It is very complicated but what is a constant is that they are all crying for attention and are juvenile.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to I am back : I don't know you or even remember you, but everything in your post tells me your just an alias of a Yankee fan that's already here.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]no Kim, he's not, but still a juvenile idiot just the same...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The-Babe----------------. Show -The-Babe----------------'s posts

[QUOTE]Marstan was a true Yankee fan who enjoyed annoying Red Sox fans. Yazzer is a Yankee fan who pretends to be a disgruntled Red Sox fan. Babe is a Red Sox fan who pretends to be a Yankee fan. It is very complicated but what is a constant is that they are all crying for attention and are juvenile.

Posted by Your-Echo[/QUOTE]

And another constant is you will always provide us with the attention that you claim we crave.

Think much before you post kim?

Troll............

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

anyone who has to change their handle on a daily basis so he's not ignored and so he can continue to harass has got to have some serious issues

I just hope there isn't a limit to how many users you can block here.........

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Give us your best shot, we don't scare easily :)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

Marstan ... nope, don't recall a Marstan.  Been on here awhile too.

I guess we should welcome you back, but ignoring you is so much easier.  Bye.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

And you are ...?