I am back

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

Re: I am back

m

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Jose Tavares? .... Jose Tavares ...?   Anyone ...?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

welcome back marstan - i remember you - you always made the room a warmer, more caring place....

good luck in this new go-around - i wish you nothing but the best!

-georom4

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

First: 5/19/2010
    Last: 8/2/2011

Marstan is back. Get used to it Red Sox fans. I am going to be your worst nightmare once again. After you get a dose of me you will be glad to talk to this Babe lightweight. It took me a long time to figure out nobody was responding to me but that is over. Put on your hard hats and jock straps.

Never heard of you, but if your goal is to out-troll The Babe, that shouldn't be hard.  He's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tc25. Show tc25's posts

In Response to I am back:
    [QUOTE]Marstan is back. Get used to it Red Sox fans. I am going to be your worst nightmare once again. After you get a dose of me you will be glad to talk to this Babe lightweight. It took me a long time to figure out nobody was responding to me but that is over. Put on your hard hats and jock straps.
    Posted by MarstanJr[/QUOTE]
    I remember you, you where a pain in  the azz little prima donna who worshipped softlaw, leave & dont come back