1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Re: I am still ticked off

In response to crowrobotjr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The other day BDC banned me under my old moniker which was Crowtrobot. I had that moniker for three months and had over 1000 posts and I spent many hours expressing my views on politics and religion and insulting everyone who had other views. I always insulted many others who acted like Red Sox fans. I also took immense pride and pleasure  in using my perverted sense of humor to personally insult dozens of posters through thousands of posts in those three months. Some called me crowtjackazz but I relished getting them mad like that. I assumed that I had a free pass. Triumph, the insult dog was my favorite moniker.  Even Pumpsie giggled over that routine.

Pumpsie, Georom, Halifax, J-Bay, Zac, JimmyProffer, Sonics, RSDD,  Burrito, and many others all loved my act of hurling personal insults at the boring posters in this forum. Burrito loved the Conanobrien act.

You see in my mind boredom is going to kill this forum. So that is why I insulted so many all day long, some posters love it.  My top enemies are self righteous, boring, serious, sincere, pious, loyal, patient, reasonable, and astute fans / posters. I am not really a Red Sox fan at all. My hobby or pasttime is coming here to insult.   I have that right to personally insult such boring types all day long and yet BDC had the nerve to finally  ban me. Was it you Pumpsie that reported me? If so then why did you wait three months to do so? Please respond or was it brother Georom4 who did so?

I am back under the moniker of Bogeyat12oclock. Many of you know me and my act from my 50 monikers within the Yazzer clan. All my cast of characters are easy to identify for anyone with a good memory and who is alert and astute. I hate boring posters, serious people, self righteous, real fans, Conservatives, Republicans, and I love Bill Maher. At least 50 former posters had that resume and they were all me. This is a free country and I have the God given right to insult anyone here that I want to. Don't ban me again or I will take legal action. If I get banned, I plead that someone else will take over my insult routine.

[/QUOTE]
    You amost had me believing it was you until you made the statement I bolded.  Crowtrobot is an Atheist Cry

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:

You amost had me believing it was you until you made the statement I bolded.  Crowtrobot is an Atheist Cry

[/QUOTE]

Good call!!! Laughing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

The rest is all funny stuff took my mind off of the Felix Doubront meltdown for a minute...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

The other day BDC banned me under my old moniker which was Crowtrobot. I had that moniker for three months and had over 1000 posts and I spent many hours expressing my views on politics and religion and insulting everyone who had other views. I always insulted many others who acted like Red Sox fans. I also took immense pride and pleasure  in using my perverted sense of humor to personally insult dozens of posters through thousands of posts in those three months. Some called me crowtjackazz but I relished getting them mad like that. I assumed that I had a free pass. Triumph, the insult dog was my favorite moniker.  Even Pumpsie giggled over that routine.

Pumpsie, Georom, Halifax, J-Bay, Zac, JimmyProffer, Sonics, RSDD,  Burrito, and many others all loved my act of hurling personal insults at the boring posters in this forum. Burrito loved the Conanobrien act.

You see in my mind boredom is going to kill this forum. So that is why I insulted so many all day long, some posters love it.  My top enemies are self righteous, boring, serious, sincere, pious, loyal, patient, reasonable, and astute fans / posters. I am not really a Red Sox fan at all. My hobby or pasttime is coming here to insult.   I have that right to personally insult such boring types all day long and yet BDC had the nerve to finally  ban me. Was it you Pumpsie that reported me? If so then why did you wait three months to do so? Please respond or was it brother Georom4 who did so?

I am back under the moniker of Bogeyat12oclock. Many of you know me and my act from my 50 monikers within the Yazzer clan. All my cast of characters are easy to identify for anyone with a good memory and who is alert and astute. I hate boring posters, serious people, self righteous, real fans, Conservatives, Republicans, and I love Bill Maher. At least 50 former posters had that resume and they were all me. This is a free country and I have the God given right to insult anyone here that I want to. Don't ban me again or I will take legal action. If I get banned, I plead that someone else will take over my insult routine.

[/QUOTE]

This is Pike beginning a new mental meltdown. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Columbo would be proud.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

As long as a number isnt attached to your name,I care less Have fun

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Columbo would be proud.

[/QUOTE]

What the OP overlooks is  it is not a right to post here, but a privilege; they can ban anybody they want; any deranged attempt at legal action would be laughed at by even ambulance chasers

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Re:

What the OP overlooks is  it is not a right to post here, but a privilege; they can ban anybody they want; any deranged attempt at legal action would be laughed at by even ambulance chasers

[/QUOTE]

That might be the fastest banning in Mod histroy, one post and gone...Nice! 

That said that OP never said he had a Legal Right just a God Given Right, there is a difference.  The true Crowtrobot wouldn't believe in a God or any Rights put forth by such a being!

Sections
Shortcuts