I Am Telling You, The Red Sox Will Get Hot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from razcreation. Show razcreation's posts

I Am Telling You, The Red Sox Will Get Hot

The young talent has been promoted and more to come. Other young talented help on the way via a few trades. The core of veterans will stay such as Lester, Lackey, Pedroia and Ortiz.

I am telling you the Red Sox will get hot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

Re: I Am Telling You, The Red Sox Will Get Hot

In response to razcreation's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The young talent has been promoted and more to come. Other young talented help on the way via a few trades. The core of veterans will stay such as Lester, Lackey, Pedroia and Ortiz.

[/QUOTE]

Some people laughed when I, and other, suggested Mookie might provide a spark. Getting a double on a ground ball to SS is what I would call the "spark that lit the Sox"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

DAD & BILL-806 CONCUR.......  MATTER A FACT, "WE TOLD YOU SO" !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam789123. Show jam789123's posts

The building block has been laid with the win last night.  Maybe a few more can be lain before the all star break.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to bosoxmal's comment:

[QUOTE]

Some people laughed when I, and other, suggested Mookie might provide a spark. Getting a double on a ground ball to SS is what I would call the "spark that lit the Sox"

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Well, you've certainly extrapolated a one-instance sample size into He's a Bum before, so I guess I should appreciate that you at least use the same approach to praise.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Our present team is too young, inexperienced or simply just not good enough to put a nice run together this season and make it close.  We need to lose a lot of dead weight and weed out the youngsters that may be keepers.  I called it before the season started and stick by my decision.  Real changes, just not playing our youngsters need to be made before being contenders in the next few years.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

it is asking too much for them to move into contention w/five rookies - lets hope they adjust, improve, and with a little help from free agency next year, we have the makings of a competitive team

As always - 100% correct!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to craze4sox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Our present team is too young, inexperienced or simply just not good enough to put a nice run together this season and make it close.  We need to lose a lot of dead weight and weed out the youngsters that may be keepers.  I called it before the season started and stick by my decision.  Real changes, just not playing our youngsters need to be made before being contenders in the next few years.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the sanity.