i am tired of the wake joke the punch line is old

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxyjim. Show soxyjim's posts

i am tired of the wake joke the punch line is old

go ahead defend wake all you want.this is not a good watch for someone who
    wants redsox wins.he does not belong on this roster if the sox do not have
    anyone in the minors they are in trouble.wake would not make any of the
    fast pitch softball teams that i have played on.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re: i am tired of the wake joke the punch line is old

In Response to i am tired of the wake joke the punch line is old:
    [QUOTE]go ahead defend wake all you want.this is not a good watch for someone who wants redsox wins.he does not belong on this roster if the sox do not have anyone in the minors they are in trouble.wake would not make any of the fast pitch softball teams that i have played on.
    Posted by soxyjim[/QUOTE]
    they don't and they are.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Well his ERA went down a little.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

A remarkable double standard by the OP.  Wake in fact outpitched Lackey and Beckett.  Lackey too only gave up 4 earned runs, but he only lasted 6 innings, and Wake pitched 8.  Beckett gave up 5 in 5 innings. 

Before starting a totally ignorant thread, you might just check your facts. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

wake was good as the game ended but he always seems to be putting us into a hole early and this team seems to struggle in that position

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Beckett is paid 5 or 6 times as much as Wakefield, so pardon me for expecting a little more from him. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: i am tired of the wake joke the punch line is old:
    [QUOTE]Beckett is paid 5 or 6 times as much as Wakefield, so pardon me for expecting a little more from him. 
    Posted by maxbialystock[/QUOTE]

Have you ever seen money make a pitcher pitch better?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

A couple of errors led to 3 run inning.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

Wake did not pitch that badly.  It wasn't great, but it wasn't horrible either.  The defense was a little shaky and Furbush pitched a good game.  This loss is not on Wake.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

It's amazing to me how little some know the game. We get three runs, and you're blaming the pitcher? Who, by the way, pitched a better game than our ace did last night.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

Exactly.

Erase the defensive lapses and the Sox win 3-2 and praises for Wake.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: i am tired of the wake joke the punch line is old : Have you ever seen money make a pitcher pitch better?
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

I can't believe you of all people said that

I thought you were classless

for starting a salary cap thread moments after nyy won in 09

and now I'm adding shameless

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

Expecting a pitcher to perform well based on his salary falls under entitlement. Why not dismiss the season before it starts since the Yankee payroll is 25 percent higher than Boston's. Aren't their fans "entitled" to first place since their payroll is higher?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I never started a thread about a salary cap.
    I congratulated NY for buying another divisional title and inquired about the mindset of fans supporting a team who takes advantage of an uneven playing field to such a huge degree.

Boston either has to play a similar game to get a PO birth, or pull a Tampa Bay...

My statement money does not make a player perform better stands by itself.
    In other words, if the FO pays Wake 10 mil a year, will he have different numbers from his present ones??

Salary awarded to players is based on perception of skill-set. NY brings in the game's top revenue, right? Or is UR head still in the sand on this one, ZAC?
    They get first crack at the game's elite talent. Other teams get what they leave or don't pursue.

A player is expected to produce what he has in the past, thus constituting
    salary expectation. If the NY FO expected A.J. Burnett to pitch better, will lining his wallets with more bread make him better?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

I would think twice blaming our pitchers before bashing the bats. The offense is our problem. We all think playoff berth is given, there is too much at stake and bats have to click to have a decent season. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: i am tired of the wake joke the punch line is old : I can't believe you of all people said that I thought you were classless   for starting a salary cap thread moments after nyy won in 09 and now I'm adding shameless
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]

How you can make a post calling anyone "classless" with your pic of a pirate (your old avatar before you were banned) with a sword holding a bag labeled "Head of Ted" is hilarious. Talk about Shameless.

I realize Harness may not feel the same way about you as I do, but starting a thread on salary cap (whether he did or someone else did), after the Yankees won in 09, on a Red Sox board is "classless"? Only in the mind of a Yankee poster who believes he should have control over what is said on a Sox board could that be true.

Again, you ran me off the board in 2010 for suggesting that the Yankees would be buying up all the best free agents. And I was hammered by you and your "army". How did you get so much power here over what posters say?

You have a team of Yankee fans on the Internet that applaud what you do on Sox boards. That's true. You dodged it when I said it before by asking if anyone knew what I was talking about. Why don't you answer yourself whether that's true or not?

Busted.

Shakedown - Bob Seger

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Zac is one of the most classless posters on this forum.  People defend this guy all the time and I simply don't get it.  He's one of the biggest Yankee homers on this forum and does nothing but attempt to belittle anything said of praise for the Red Sox and criticism of the Yankees.  It's kind of getting to be an old act. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Zac is one of the most classless posters on this forum.  People defend this guy all the time and I simply don't get it.  He's one of the biggest Yankee homers on this forum and does nothing but attempt to belittle anything said of praise for the Red Sox and criticism of the Yankees.  It's kind of getting to be an old act. 
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

That is the most accurate post I've read on this forum about Zac. It's amazing to me how so many posters fall for this act. The "Greetings", talking in haiku to be cute. Who knows how many posters he is on this board, when all he has to do is talk normally not to be suspected? With the posts he makes and the pics he puts up, on a rival team's board no less, the fact that he can even use "class" in a sentence is hilarious. He's not fooling everyone.

Positive posters get the brunt of his abuse as do posters who say anything negative about HIS team. As I've said, I can't imagine how many posters he has run off this board over the years while his pals continue to say what a great guy he is.

I've seen him use this trick before with posters he is friendly with, though. He goes after a poster just to see where they stand with him (since he knows he's a troll), and if they will still apologize to him for any comments he feels are negative to the Yankees as some fans do. LOL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: i am tired of the wake joke the punch line is old : That is the most accurate post I've read on this forum about Zac. It's amazing to me how so many posters fall for this act. The "Greetings", talking in haiku to be cute. Who knows how many posters he is on this board, when all he has to do is talk normally not to be suspected? With the posts he makes and the pics he puts up, on a rival team's board no less, the fact that he can even use "class" in a sentence is hilarious. He's not fooling everyone. Positive posters get the brunt of his abuse as do posters who say anything negative about HIS team. As I've said, I can't imagine how many posters he has run off this board over the years while his pals continue to say what a great guy he is. I've seen him use this trick before with posters he is friendly with, though. He goes after a poster just to see where they stand with him (since he knows he's a troll), and if they will still apologize to him for any comments he feels are negative to the Yankees as some fans do. LOL
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]
    Zac is a great credit to this forum.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]Zac is one of the most classless posters on this forum.  People defend this guy all the time and I simply don't get it.  He's one of the biggest Yankee homers on this forum and does nothing but attempt to belittle anything said of praise for the Red Sox and criticism of the Yankees.  It's kind of getting to be an old act. 

You're calling someone else a homer??

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Totally disagree.  I only had to go to zac's third-last post to find this:

solid post spaceman I agree a healthy bedard come PO time is in the  least a v good #3

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxfan1967. Show soxfan1967's posts

and how many relievers did we use yesterday.  5 run may not be pretty but think back to when Dice-K was the #5 man.  you all would have been thrilled with 5 runs/5innings...  Give me 8 innings in August any day.  Pen gets 2 days off before the double on Tuesday.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from harv53. Show harv53's posts

[QUOTE]Wake did not pitch that badly.  It wasn't great, but it wasn't horrible either.  The defense was a little shaky and Furbush pitched a good game.  This loss is not on Wake.
    Posted by RedSoxKimmi[/QUOTE]

Well said Kimmi. Wake has had some tough luck lately, but his pitching has been solid.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

So who would you have take wakes place? Wieland? Miller? My bet is both of those 2 get lit up more than Wake..A couple seeing-eye hits and a couple errors also contributed to a big inning..The offense has let him down his last few starts too..If this team scored as many runs as the do for Miller, all these "get rid of Wake" threads would be non-existent..bunch of armchair managers...

Sections
Shortcuts