1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Re: I called this crap season on 2/16/12! You idiots who shot me down!!! Quit Dreamin- this 2012 Sox edition blows!!

cactus, they don't even put the best team on the field with the 25 guys they have. BV seems to think minor leaguers are perfect No. 2 hitters.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Re: I called this crap season on 2/16/12! You idiots who shot me down!!! Quit Dreamin- this 2012 Sox edition blows!!

Well, Good For You!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I'd really like to see the entire thread.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

I think I knw where "cactus" comes from.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

I called that you were crap a long time ago...Looks like I was right too...so "you can take that to the bank"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

Silly Bruins troll...take it to the bank!

Move along, nothing to read about here

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.