I cannot believe you guys don't have a game thread today (Official Game Thread)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

I cannot believe you guys don't have a game thread today (Official Game Thread)

This saddens me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: I cannot believe you guys don't have a game thread today

haven't had one for weeks, jess.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Since I rarely if ever participate, I didin't notice. This saddens me even more. If there was one thing I always counted on from this group was its bravado, no matter the situation. I dedicate this to all my friends in RSN:

"Long Away"

You might believe in heaven
    I would not care to say
    For every star in heaven
    There's a sad soul here today
    Wake up in the morning with a good face
    Stare at the moon all day
    Lonely as a whisper on a star chase
    Does anyone care anyway
    For all the prayers in heaven
    So much of life's this way

Did we leave our way behind us
    Such a long long way behind us
    Who knows when, now who knows where
    Where the light of day will find us?
    Look for the day

Take heart, my friend, we love you
    Though it seems like you're alone
    A million lights above you
    Smile down upon your home
    Hurry put your troubles in a suitcase
    Come let the new child play
    Lonely as a whisper on a star chase
    I'm leaving here, I'm long away
    For all the stars in heaven
    I would not live
    I could not live this way

Did we leave our way behind us
    Such a long way behind us
    Leave it for some hopeless lane
    Such a long long way
    such a long long way
    such a long long away
    I'm looking for
    Still looking for that day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTDWvM9BaRI

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Excellent game by Matsuzaka, who looks pretty darn professional out there.  He is mixing up his pitches and hitting his spots.  One run so far, unearned.  6 innings.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: I cannot believe you guys don't have a game thread today:
    [QUOTE]Excellent game by Matsuzaka, who looks pretty darn professional out there.  He is mixing up his pitches and hitting his spots.  One run so far, unearned.  6 innings.  
    Posted by maxbialystock[/QUOTE]

That's it Max.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

following on gameday. Even the pitches called balls look like close strikes. only one walk in the first inning, lights out since.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

DICE!!!! 
    (let this be the official game thread....)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

my activity on this site has dwindled down a bit in the recent weeks and it appears many others are doing the same. I haven't watched a full game in a while. I would just rather be doing other stuff than watching them lose and ruining my whole night.

the only thing im looking forward to is the offseason when the moves start coming. thats going to be much more exciting with the money/trade assets we currently have.

i think we can be a contending team in 2013. its bens time now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I cannot believe you guys don't have a game thread today : That's it Max.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

gamethreads were usually thin on day games anyway jess. 2004 posts the lineups and tweets updates, a few jump in to comment during the game, but I think the gamethreads have gone the way of the team, until next year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: I cannot believe you guys don't have a game thread today (Now a game thread)

[QUOTE]DICE!!!!  (let this be the official game thread....)
    Posted by slasher9[/QUOTE]

Thanks Slasher - the first one ever started by me. I just edited the title of the thread.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Re: I cannot believe you guys don't have a game thread today (Official Game Thread)

ross & loney with RBI's in the bottom of the 6th.  Sox up 5-1 top 7
    Dice still on the bump

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Re: I cannot believe you guys don't have a game thread today (Official Game Thread)

I rarely post on game threads but would look in on them. The last time I did was the day that crazy rumor about banning all Yankee fans fot started. Also pike was ramping up his rant. I didn't want to see any more.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Ross pulling an Adrian today hitting 2 doubles off the monstah that would have been HRs elsewhere.  Tongue Out

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]my activity on this site has dwindled down a bit in the recent weeks and it appears many others are doing the same. I haven't watched a full game in a while. I would just rather be doing other stuff than watching them lose and ruining my whole night. the only thing im looking forward to is the offseason when the moves start coming. thats going to be much more exciting with the money/trade assets we currently have. i think we can be a contending team in 2013. its bens time now.
    Posted by mef429[/QUOTE]

actually im much enthused since the trade. and started watching in the 5th today

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Dice owns the Royals  Tongue Out

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

very enjoyablke game today. and feels liek they are becoming a team instead of a bunch of people paid to the ballpark

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: I cannot believe you guys don't have a game thread today (Official Game Thread):
    [QUOTE]I rarely post on game threads but would look in on them. The last time I did was the day that crazy rumor about banning all Yankee fans fot started. Also pike was ramping up his rant. I didn't want to see any more.
    Posted by antibody[/QUOTE]

I remember that. Perhaps after the Yankee series is when they started to slow down the game thread.

Speaking of participants on the game thread - haven't heard much from Kim or Pike this past week. Where is the loyalty that they blasted so many Sox fans for not having?

What is the word I am looking for - hypocrites & Pink Hats.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Wow Dice-K actually pitching well....and yes I know it's just the Royals but LOOK AT THOSE STRIKES!!!! 

Then again it's very easy to forget what we get with Dice-K:  A great start followed by a disheartening one. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

See - this is why I enjoy this forum. Real fans enjoying the game of baseball.

Even I am rooting for the Sox today - and I hate the Sox.

But I will be rooting for them to beat Baltimore and Tampa as well. Truly the world is ending this year if I am rooting for Boston. Go Sox!!!!!!!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Best I remember him pitching in a while...wait, does he think its the WBC??Tongue out

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Let's go Royals!!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

jESS - it's always fun to root for a small market team with a bunch of kids playing over their heads.  welcome to the 2012 boston red sox.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelsjr. Show michaelsjr's posts

fun to watch again.  it had gotten pretty tough to slog thru the games on tv or gameday, altho I did.  this patched team is looking pretty good even if it is just KC.  they are playing like they have some life.  nice to watch.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

it is only KC....let's not get crazy about Dice's current performance

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to Re: I cannot believe you guys don't have a game thread today (Official Game Thread):
    [QUOTE]See - this is why I enjoy this forum. Real fans enjoying the game of baseball. Even I am rooting for the Sox today - and I hate the Sox. But I will be rooting for them to beat Baltimore and Tampa as well. truly the world ending this year if I am rooting for Boston. Go Sox!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

... and there wil be signs...

...wars and rumors of wars...

...earthquakes in diverse places...

...cats and dogs living together...

...Yankee fans rooting for the Red Sox...

...Surely the end is nigh.

Sections
Shortcuts