I cannot believe you guys don't have a game thread today (Official Game Thread)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: I cannot believe you guys don't have a game thread today (Official Game Thread)

In Response to Re: I cannot believe you guys don't have a game thread today (Official Game Thread):
    [QUOTE]Let's go Royals!!!!!!
    Posted by ctredsoxfanhugh[/QUOTE]

now you've done it, hugh!Wink

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Re: I cannot believe you guys don't have a game thread today (Official Game Thread)

I'm just kidding.....but you have to look at the bright side at this point in the season.  If we continue to slide, we're going to get a decent draft pick. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In Response to Re: I cannot believe you guys don't have a game thread today (Official Game Thread):
    [QUOTE]See - this is why I enjoy this forum. Real fans enjoying the game of baseball. Even I am rooting for the Sox today - and I hate the Sox. But I will be rooting for them to beat Baltimore and Tampa as well. truly the world ending this year if I am rooting for Boston. Go Sox!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Be honest your only rooting for the sox cuz they suck and pose almost no threat to your yankees. Lets see if you still root for them when there good again. Lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Theres a real fan dying cuz she got the ball. Lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Nice to see them to win three out of four games against the Royals.  Dont get too excited.  And the other good news is that the medias have cooled off!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelsjr. Show michaelsjr's posts

Padilla looked good getting out of Mortenson's runners.  See if Bailey can close it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelsjr. Show michaelsjr's posts

ha! another win. nice job all around except Mort's misfires.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I cannot believe you guys don't have a game thread today (Official Game Thread) : now you've done it, hugh!
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Sure, the Sox are winning today, hugh makes a good joke and watch, Pike and Kim will show up blasting him as a hidden Yankee fan or concern troll.

I love this forum.

NY/Boston - ALCS 2013 - be there!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

Smile

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]jESS - it's always fun to root for a small market team with a bunch of kids playing over their heads.  welcome to the 2012 boston red sox.
    Posted by slasher9[/QUOTE]

Just send your new avatar my way so I can add to my collection of Sox/Yanks cheerleaders.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Carnie..where's Jackie G. ???

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I cannot believe you guys don't have a game thread today (Official Game Thread) : I remember that. Perhaps after the Yankee series is when they started to slow down the game thread. Speaking of participants on the game thread - haven't heard much from Kim or Pike this past week. Where is the loyalty that they blasted so many Sox fans for not having? What is the word I am looking for - hypocrites & Pink Hats .

I heard that Pike went undercover. He's investigating Wally. He has irrefutable proof that he is a concern troll and closet yankee fan:

Here he is riding the subway in New York City.

I think the sox have finally found their ace. They need to ink Dice to a 10 year $200 million dollar contract.

Tongue out 

Watch him pitch great the rest of the year, and the sox will then have to decide whether to resign him or not.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: I cannot believe you guys don't have a game thread today

In Response to Re: I cannot believe you guys don't have a game thread today:
    [QUOTE]Since I rarely if ever participate, I didin't notice. This saddens me even more. If there was one thing I always counted on from this group was its bravado, no matter the situation. I dedicate this to all my friends in RSN: "Long Away" You might believe in heaven I would not care to say For every star in heaven There's a sad soul here today Wake up in the morning with a good face Stare at the moon all day Lonely as a whisper on a star chase Does anyone care anyway For all the prayers in heaven So much of life's this way Did we leave our way behind us Such a long long way behind us Who knows when, now who knows where Where the light of day will find us? Look for the day Take heart, my friend, we love you Though it seems like you're alone A million lights above you Smile down upon your home Hurry put your troubles in a suitcase Come let the new child play Lonely as a whisper on a star chase I'm leaving here, I'm long away For all the stars in heaven I would not live I could not live this way Did we leave our way behind us Such a long way behind us Leave it for some hopeless lane Such a long long way such a long long way such a long long away I'm looking for Still looking for that day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTDWvM9BaRI

I always have bravado.  I just don't type on the computer while I am watching the game.  That has always seemed a tad on the manic side to me to be honest.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I cannot believe you guys don't have a game thread today : I always have bravado.  I just don't type on the computer while I am watching the game.  That has always seemed a tad on the manic side to me to be honest.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

I never understood it myself, but I appreciated the passion which many fans here have and them wanting to share with other like minded fans.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]Carnie..where's Jackie G. ???
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]Jackie Gutierrez?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I cannot believe you guys don't have a game thread today (Official Game Thread) : I remember that. Perhaps after the Yankee series is when they started to slow down the game thread. Speaking of participants on the game thread - haven't heard much from Kim or Pike this past week. Where is the loyalty that they blasted so many Sox fans for not having? What is the word I am looking for - hypocrites & Pink Hats .

Hard to blame anybody for taking some time away from baseball. Everyone will be back next year I am sure. You only allow yourself to be beaten over the head so many times before you need a break.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I cannot believe you guys don't have a game thread today : I never understood it myself, but I appreciated the passion which many fans here have and them wanting to share with other like minded fans.

It's usually the same 8 guys that put up 300 posts in a game..  I think they got tired of yelling at each other

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

With today's win the Red Sox have pulled ahead of the Mariners in the standings, although Seattle can pull even tonight when Felix Hernandez takes the mound in Minnesota.

The upcoming nine-game West Coast road trip should provide some indication of whether the Sox are headed for a winning season despite the disappointments.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

The gamethread has always been about VENTING. Most RSN fans do it internally and not verbally or try to handle things by themselves while others need to vent in public and preach to the choir. For some mysterious reason they think that only they are upset, disappointed, and forsaken. They are the chosen ones to spread the word what the rest of us were aware of. It becomes their identity. They also love an adversary to debate. It is their pasttime or hobby.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I cannot believe you guys don't have a game thread today (Official Game Thread) : Jackie Gutierrez?
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]LOL..Gleason...isn't that your pic after a Sox W ??..