I digress....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: I digress....

It's interesting the timing the Yankee trolls roll in. Somewhere between 3-5 AM in NY. Just bumping threads they want. I mean how many more times can "Ben Cheringtom" bump up "Dummest Posters"? The guy is not even a Sox fan. It's his favorite thread.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Helloitsmeagain. Show Helloitsmeagain's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's interesting the timing the Yankee trolls roll in. Somewhere between 3-5 AM in NY. Just bumping threads they want. I mean how many more times can "Ben Cheringtom" bump up "Dummest Posters"? The guy is not even a Sox fan. It's his favorite thread.

[/QUOTE]

Another quality baseball related post by pikesaysthis

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to Helloitsmeagain's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Another quality baseball related post by pikesaysthis

[/QUOTE]

And another "I have no life other than Sox boards even though I'm a Yankee fan" related post by Babe. Or is it Babe- or Babe--, or Babe---

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Helloitsmeagain. Show Helloitsmeagain's posts

And another "I have no life other than Sox boards even though I'm a Yankee fan" related post by Babe. Or is it Babe- or Babe--, or Babe---

[/QUOTE]

So pike, what do you think the bosox should do about their dilemma at 1st base?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So pike, what do you think the bosox should do about their dilemma at 1st base?

[/QUOTE]

Gee, if I were you, Babe, I would be more concerned about the Yankees...and your personal life. I mean how useless does your life have to be trolling a rival team's board in the off-season when there's really nothing going on. Is this really it for you?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Helloitsmeagain. Show Helloitsmeagain's posts

[/QUOTE]

Gee, if I were you, Babe, I would be more concerned about the Yankees...and your personal life. I mean how useless does your life have to be trolling a rival team's board in the off-season when there's really nothing going on. Is this really it for you?

[/QUOTE]

So pike, who do you think will be the bosox Opening Day starter?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So pike, who do you think will be the bosox Opening Day starter?

[/QUOTE]

So Babe, how many posters do you know from "Dem Yanks"?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Helloitsmeagain. Show Helloitsmeagain's posts

So Babe, how many posters do you know from "Dem Yanks"?

[/QUOTE]

I don't know any, that was before my time here.

But pike, let's try to stick to baseball.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigdog1. Show bigdog1's posts

we would have more poster's if we had a more civil board.  There is nothing wrong for being objective, but being just plain mean sometimes is wrong.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from garyhow. Show garyhow's posts

Just have to believe if you totally ignore the stupid remarks eventually they will go away. The reason for the idiocy is that these posters can't or are incapable of posting a valid point which will earn a response. But if you respnd to the nonsense they will have gotten what they trully wanted - a response. To all the good posters who make following the RS enjoyable in the offseason - Keep up the good work. i.e. Joe Breidey / moonslav / notin etc...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to kimsaysthis's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Your "Dem Yanks" crowd IMO has seemingly controlled this free-for-all for years. There were people from that crowd -- Yankee fans -- that said they knew some of the moderators here, and at least one said they were an ex-moderator here. That was also probably why the Dem Yanks lasted so long. No matter how much you loved that thread, it has no place in the middle of a Boston site called RSOTFB. And instead of moving it to a Yankee site, Zac decided to occupy another Sox site with the thread.

I just don't understand why you guys don't see that Zac and his pals are all about controlling Sox sites. I bet it was incredibly difficult for Sox posters who weren't in your merry little band and were just on a Sox site to talk about the Sox. You have to realize that a thread like that on a Sox board would be an oasis that would just attact more Yankee fans and Yankee trolls. There are some strong personalities in that crowd, and that thread was probably where the whole "keeping Sox fans real" was invented. They decided you weren't allowed to post on the board unless you were viewing your team realistically. No Sox fans just being Sox fans were welcomed. That's also why there are none here now. There's no way a thread called Dem Sox exists on any Yankee board. They have realistic posters, and they have fans of the Yankees, a mix that I'm sure makes up all fan boards. Not this one. You have to be real here. The Sox fanatics were probably run off this board, like I was.

[/QUOTE]

Kim, you are so misinformed.

The Dem Yanks thread was never in the RSOTFB section, which, by the way, is not the name of this site.  Dem Yanks was in the section for other teams.  There is still a section here for other teams.

Zac doesn't control anything or anybody here except himself.  He's a poster like you and me.  He comes here and posts.  That's it.  It's too bad that you feel like he 'ran you off the board', but frankly, that just means you were being a wimp.

You sound like you have a serious neurosis, perhaps even full-fledged paranoia.  You have to seek help for this.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Helloitsmeagain. Show Helloitsmeagain's posts

The Dem Yanks thread was never in the RSOTFB section, which, by the way, is not the name of this site.  Dem Yanks was in the section for other teams.  There is still a section here for other teams.

Zac doesn't control anything or anybody here except himself.  He's a poster like you and me.  He comes here and posts.  That's it.  It's too bad that you feel like he 'ran you off the board', but frankly, that just means you were being a wimp.

You sound like you have a serious neurosis, perhaps even full-fledged paranoia.  You have to seek help for this.

[/QUOTE]

pikesaysthis surely does require some mental assistance

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kimsaysthis's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Your "Dem Yanks" crowd IMO has seemingly controlled this free-for-all for years. There were people from that crowd -- Yankee fans -- that said they knew some of the moderators here, and at least one said they were an ex-moderator here. That was also probably why the Dem Yanks lasted so long. No matter how much you loved that thread, it has no place in the middle of a Boston site called RSOTFB. And instead of moving it to a Yankee site, Zac decided to occupy another Sox site with the thread.

I just don't understand why you guys don't see that Zac and his pals are all about controlling Sox sites. I bet it was incredibly difficult for Sox posters who weren't in your merry little band and were just on a Sox site to talk about the Sox. You have to realize that a thread like that on a Sox board would be an oasis that would just attact more Yankee fans and Yankee trolls. There are some strong personalities in that crowd, and that thread was probably where the whole "keeping Sox fans real" was invented. They decided you weren't allowed to post on the board unless you were viewing your team realistically. No Sox fans just being Sox fans were welcomed. That's also why there are none here now. There's no way a thread called Dem Sox exists on any Yankee board. They have realistic posters, and they have fans of the Yankees, a mix that I'm sure makes up all fan boards. Not this one. You have to be real here. The Sox fanatics were probably run off this board, like I was.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually, you are so misinformed. And that's surprising since you followed Zac to claim his new space on yet another Sox board with his entourage. Like a said, an entourage made up of at least one ex-moderator here, and claims to know some of the moderators here now. They even made the claim on this board when they returned briefly. I didn't hear about it, I read it myself. It's really unbelievable that you don't know this since you also post on the other board they maintain. And by, unbelievable, I really mean unbelievable. Don't know why you're pretending not to know that.

It was actually the first time that I realized that there could be Yankee fan moderators here. That can't be good for Sox fans. And Zac did have his account reinstated to it's original start date and post count after being banned twice. That's NEVER happened to any Sox fan here.

The other forum they created on another Sox site also belonged to them. I don't believe they mentioned that to Sox fans who went there. That would mean, of course, that when you posted there, they would have all your personal information that you provided. They knew this because they also claimed to be techs. I was able to get them to admit that at least while they were here.

I'm not paranoid, I'm just smarter than you.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I enjoy talking about baseball and other topics with most of the posters here.

But there are a few immature posters who want to act "tough" in this site.  I bet these posters are losers in the world of reality.  They probably have no job, dropped out of high school and live in their parent's basement.   LOL

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

As DAD would say......................  "SON, THIS THREAD LEAVES A LOT TO BE DESIRED"  !!!!

Sections
Shortcuts