1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: I don't care about Aaron Hernandez WEEI !!!!!!

Better find another station that plays polka music or something, but it's the biggest sports story in the nation right now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

I woudn't expect them not to cover it B, especially being a local player and from CT. Mike and Mike weren't on this morning, due to ESPN covering tennis, so I switched over to  D&C/WEEI, on NESN.

You may glory in a team triumphant......
    But you fall in love with a team in defeat

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I don't care about Paris Hilton, Kardashians, Lindsay Lohan, Brittany Spears, Michael Jacksons doctor, Casey Anthony, Lady Gaga, Jody Arias , Chad Ochocinco, in addition to Jerry Sandusky,Aaron Hernandez,Michael Vick or O.J.

But lots of people think I should be.

"There are lots of people who mistake their imagination for their memory.-Josh Billings

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

It's news. Get over it. If you don't like it, avoid it. Live in a cave.

"Ignorance is preferable to error, and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing than he who believes what is wrong."
    - Thomas Jefferson

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to devildavid's comment:

"Ignorance is preferable to error, and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing than he who believes what is wrong."
    - Thomas Jefferson

Yup, that's what's the "off" switch is for.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

Yup, that's what's the "off" switch is for.

They do tend to overdo it a bit, IMO, but many people obviously are tuning in.

Like you said, if you don't like it, you don't have to listen.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In response to devildavid's comment:

- Thomas Jefferson

I make my living off the evening news....just give me something , something I can use....people love it when you lose, they love dirty laundry.

Well I could've been an actor, but I wound up here...I just have to look good, I don't have to be clear....come and whisper in my ear, give us dirty laundry.

Dirty little secrets, dirty little lies....we've got our dirty little fingers in everybody's pie, we love to cut you down to size...we love dirty laundry.

We can do "the Innuendo"....we can dance and sing.....when it's said and done we haven't told you a thing....we all know that CRAP IS KING....give us dirty laundry.

Kick 'em when they're up , kick 'em when they're down, kick 'em when they're stiff, kick 'em all around.

( from Dirty Laundry by Don Henley)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

It is a big news story.  It isn't every day that a local professional athlete is accused of murder.  They will be discussing it for a long-time in the local and national news.  It is the same as OJ but just as serious.  If you aren't interesting in hearing about it you need to stop listening/watching sports stations  and news coverage since they will be discussing it for a while. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

It is a big news story.  It isn't every day that a local professional athlete is accused of murder.  They will be discussing it for a long-time in the local and national news.  It is the same as OJ but just as serious.  If you aren't interesting in hearing about it you need to stop listening/watching sports stations  and news coverage since they will be discussing it for a while

With a more to come, susan. When all is said and done, the motive to commit murder and throw his life away,  was more than he felt Lloyd disrespected him, by talking to people he had issues with. It won't be pretty.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Everybody doesn't care about something

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

But nobody doesn't care about Sara Lee.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

[QUOTE]

But nobody doesn't care about Sara Lee.

[/QUOTE]

Great!

Now, I'm hungry!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

As DAD would say.......  "SON, that boy aint right" !!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

I don't think the Hernandez case will be as big as the OJ Simpson one. Simpson was a Hall of Famer, one of the all-time greats. He also had one of the more successful post-playing careers with his various movie credits and freelance broadcasting. Additionally, the Simpson trial had an All-Star cast of celebrity defense attorneys (you can credit Simpson in part with the rise of the Kardashians as a household name), and all sorts of sordid, salacious racial and sexual components that don't exist in the present case. I think a better comparison to the Hernandez would be Rae Carruth.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to davidap's comment:

I don't think the Hernandez case will be as big as the OJ Simpson one. Simpson was a Hall of Famer, one of the all-time greats. He also had one of the more successful post-playing careers with his various movie credits and freelance broadcasting. Additionally, the Simpson trial had an All-Star cast of celebrity defense attorneys (you can credit Simpson in part with the rise of the Kardashians as a household name), and all sorts of sordid, salacious racial and sexual components that don't exist in the present case. I think a better comparison to the Hernandez would be Rae Carruth.

Sorry, WRONG.......  It's going to be much LARGER !!!  This TATOOED gang banger is now the "POSTER BOY FOR WHATS WRONG WITH THE  N F L  !!! Mark my words !!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Sorry, WRONG.......  It's going to be much LARGER !!!  This TATOOED gang banger is now the "POSTER BOY FOR WHATS WRONG WITH THE  N F L  !!! Mark my words !!!!

If it turns out that he also did the 2012 murders then it will be much bigger than the OJ case. If Hernandez is expecting that kind of treatment..he's in for a rude awakening. We learned a lot about the mistakes not to make in celebrity trials from the OJ trial. Hubbie was watching some of the coverage this afternoon and there was a lot of talk about gang ties.

As far as WEEI..I stopped tuning in to them a long time ago. Most self respecting sports fans listen to The Sports Hub. Sure..they were talking about the Hernandez story as well..but they only dedicated a limited amount of time to it.  WEEI is like the TMZ of sports talk radio..too much drama and celebrity love...not enough actual sports talk.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:

I don't care about Paris Hilton, Kardashians, Lindsay Lohan, Brittany Spears, Michael Jacksons doctor, Casey Anthony, Lady Gaga, Jody Arias , Chad Ochocinco, in addition to Jerry Sandusky,Aaron Hernandez,Michael Vick or O.J.

"There are lots of people who mistake their imagination for their memory.-Josh Billings

it's Britney...bitch!! Tongue Out(Not @ you Zill...just a play on her catchphrase) Smile 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:

Do you care about Jimmy Crack Corn?  

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

Better find another station that plays polka music or something, but it's the biggest sports story in the nation right now.

If Hernandez is guilty he deserves what he gets.  All I can say is it's a pretty "bone head" move to take part in a murder then bury the victim on or close to your property.  The outcome should be interesting.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Whats is wrong with the NFL?!? Really?  How about what's wrong with the world.