I don't get it...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

I don't get it...

Ortiz is going to miss 3 games at DH against the Orioles, and yet as a pitcher, Kevin Gregg will miss appearing in 1 maybe 2 games against the hottest hitting team in the AL, and he is still bitching????

I would think he would be smiling ear to ear. 

J-a-c-k-a-s-s or moron is my vote.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Re: I don't get it...

In Response to I don't get it...:
    [QUOTE]Ortiz is going to miss 3 games at DH against the Orioles, and yet as a pitcher, Kevin Gregg will miss appearing in 1 maybe 2 games against the hottest hitting team in the AL, and he is still bitching???? I would think he would be smiling ear to ear.  J-a-c-k-a-s-s or moron is my vote.
    Posted by dustcover[/QUOTE]

Edited:   His job is to throw   not think ...Buck is doing that for him ...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

[QUOTE]Ortiz is going to miss 3 games at DH against the Orioles, and yet as a pitcher, Kevin Gregg will miss appearing in 1 maybe 2 games against the hottest hitting team in the AL, and he is still bitching???? I would think he would be smiling ear to ear.  J-a-c-k-a-s-s or moron is my vote.

Good friends of mine - Jack Hass and Morris (Mo) Ron. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Gregg actually said that after Ortiz popped out it was Papi that got mad?? Last I checked Gregg was the one chirping and walking towards Ortiz which got HIM ejected first..What a pathetic loser wannabe MLB closer..He should shut his yap before his foot is permanently stuck in it..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

I agree never understood how a 3 game suspension is 3 actual games for the player and maybe not even one start for a starting pitcher. Gee the SP gets to sit out for the 3 games he was going to sit out anyways and be unavailable to the team.
    Meanwhile the other team loses an everyday player for 3 full games or whatever the suspension.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

In Response to Re: I don't get it...:
    [QUOTE]I agree never understood how a 3 game suspension is 3 actual games for the player and maybe not even one start for a starting pitcher. Gee the SP gets to sit out for the 3 games he was going to sit out anyways and be unavailable to the team. Meanwhile the other team loses an everyday player for 3 full games or whatever the suspension.
    Posted by JimfromFlorida[/QUOTE]

when have you seen a SP get only 3 gms

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I don't get it... : when have you seen a SP get only 3 gms
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]

Don't understand the question?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

greetings jim

I was just asking if you recall a starting pitcher only getting 3 gms

I don't, but I'll be the 1st to admit that I have memory issues

and had a great time getting this way ;-)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fizsh. Show fizsh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I don't get it... : when have you seen a SP get only 3 gms
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]

I am with you zac.  I haven't seen a starter get less than 5 games, usually 6 or 7.  All that does is push his start back a couple of games, though.  It might not even penalize the team any if there is a day off in there, so they don't have to mess with the other pitchers' rotations.  I have seen a pitcher drop his suspension so he could serve it at the right time without messing up the team's rotation on a few occasions.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

One game down for Gregg....15-10 Red Sox win, which he would not have pitched in any case. Suspensions for RP should be more than for everyday guys....a close gets in maybe one out of every 3 games so to be fair his suspension should be 3 times as long, but I think twice as long should be the minimum.

Sections
Shortcuts