I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT "YA CAN'T WIN THEM ALL"!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-yazzer. Show the-yazzer's posts

Re: I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT "YA CAN'T WIN THEM ALL"!!

i'm saying that CLEVELAND will join the rest of the PARITIESTS.

PHILADELPHIA is the PARITY exception.
    so, perhaps, PARITY hasn't  arrived.

maybe i just should have said, "man, there's a lot of mediocre teams in both leagues."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucbom. Show lucbom's posts

No big deal that we lost another game in the late innings, after all these games in the first half of the season really don't count that much.  It's the games in the second half of the season, especially September and October that really count.  Hmmmmm........ seems to me that some Manager made a statement similar to that a while back.  GO SOX!Cry

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

was the 3rd baseman even playing in or looking for a bunt? I doubt it because Tito does everything by the book, incuding circling his already chewed bubblegum, with fresh bubble gum in a clockwise rotation, in order to get the most flavor out of every bite!! I agree with the play for the win on the road as a yearly goal but occasionally I would like to see a get the run in to tie the game attitude as well. Most likely a safety squeeze type of bunt would have produced a hit as well and the sad thing about the whole topic is... we will never get a chance to debate the wisdom of it, if it indeed failed, because it has ZERO chance of ever happening with Tito at the helm !!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

One thought on Cleveland. They will come back to the pack. Anytime your BA with RISP is much higher than your BA you are riding a hot streak that will not sustain itself over 162.

That doesn't mean they aren't putting themselves in a great position to win their division. If one looks back at the blazing start the Rays had in 2010 it was the same thing, BA with RISP over .300.

From May until the end of the year the Rays had one more win than the injury ravaged RS and 4 less than NYY. But they won the division from the cushion that the great streak gave them. In a weaker division the Indians have the same things going for them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT "YA CAN'T WIN THEM ALL"!!:
    [QUOTE]i'm saying that CLEVELAND will join the rest of the PARITIESTS. PHILADELPHIA is the PARITY exception. so, perhaps, PARITY hasn't  arrived. maybe i just should have said, "man, there's a lot of mediocre teams in both leagues."
    Posted by the-yazzer[/QUOTE]
     perhaps.  but maybe there is just a lot of parity.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In Response to Re: I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT "YA CAN'T WIN THEM ALL"!!:
    [QUOTE]I suppose your right southpaw. unfortunately the one that got smashed happened to be right down the middle. don't get me wrong. I love the kid. and your right, he has been used alot early on. also true that CC has been hitting the ball. but a drag bunt down the first baseline would have been sweet with the runners going wouldn't it? just MHO.....so last nite was last nite and tonite is a new game. Josh takes the ball and me thinks that it will not be raining.
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

Im with you on the drag bunt Hammah. A little small ball in that situation wouldve taken them by surprise I believe. This offense needs to score a few for JB tonight.

Sections
Shortcuts