I guarantee Red Sox series win in 2013 ALDS

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Re: I guarantee Red Sox series win in 2013 ALDS

Your source is softy, who ain't unimpeachable or impeccable.  But at least you are on the side of the angels, whereas I find myself scared spitless of a sweep. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

In response to RedSoxFireman's comment:

I have an impeccable source.

Is the fix in?

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Yup, those magic 8-balls are fun!

I love the smell of asphalt in the morning.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

I guess that means bet on the Rays.

Sox4ever

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Is the fix in?

Define "fix"?

That depends on what your definition of "is" is.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Joe Willie Fireman!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Great.........looks like it's an early exit for the Sox considering all of the wrong prediction from you...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

I have an impeccable source.

SOFTY,   I can ask BEN C. if you can sit up with Ben, DAD & Bill-806  for the games, good seats, food & drink too !!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Red Sox played the Rays 19 times this year, and batted .208 against them as a team.
    Rays hit .232 against Sox.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

This doesnt look good.  Not only are the Rays the toughest possible matchup for this series, but Softy has now guaranteed a Sox victory.   Hopefully, Georom will come on and guarantee a Rays victory.  That oughta even things out.          

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

This doesnt look good.  Not only are the Rays the toughest possible matchup for this series, but Softy has now guaranteed a Sox victory.   Hopefully, Georom will come on and guarantee a Rays victory.  That oughta even things out.          

Would you rather face Detroit?

Or the A's in Oakland?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to andrewmitch's comment:

[QUOTE]

Or the A's in Oakland?

[/QUOTE]

A-Mitch, at this stage of the season, I don't really have a preference, as you have to beat the best to be the best.  But, yes, I would feel better going against Detroit or Oakland.  Only because of the good-leftie-starter factor that Tampa has.  

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Remember when you guaranteed President Obama would lose the 2012 election? 

i do....

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

His source is Peter Abraham, who today picked the Sox in 4. 

I agree listening to a game can be a lot of fun, but my preference is to watch it with the sound off.   It is almost certainly true I am not that astute an observer, but I really don't see how listening to radio announcers would enhance my perceptiveness. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Joe Willie Fireman!

Nice compliment!  My closest friend reminded me that he was so proud of his fellow Hungarian, Joe Willie Namath. 

Brothers and sisters in our collective Red Sox family, I'm excited! I have the solar powered cooler in the great room, filled with my finest brewed light lagers. And for you beer connoisseurs out there, a "light lager" is not a watered down or a brewing replacement ingrediant to lower calories. As a remote baseball fan purist, I will be listening to my McIntosh Soho sound system's satellite signal of the audio broadcast. The master baseball broadcaster's spoken word has always captured the essence of live baseball compeition in a way that video can't match. Once the live broadcast concludes, I then listen to the recap and mute the sound on the video monitor and, from my notes during the audio broadcast, jog through the video of the tipping points of the competition. It's a ritual of entertainment delight.

For those of you who react to the "live feed" video, which is nearly all on this board, this explains why you have shallow baseball senses in regard to identifying baseball skills talent and execution disciplines.

With my reputation on the line, I'm 100% confident in my prediction. Folks, this isn't a projection, it's a prediction. Know the difference! 

If you are predicting it I think our team is in trouble. Your predictions have been notoriously off base here. I had predicted the Sox in four; now it will take five games to win it, if they win it at all.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In response to andrewmitch's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Or the A's in Oakland?

[/QUOTE]

A-Mitch, at this stage of the season, I don't really have a preference, as you have to beat the best to be the best.  But, yes, I would feel better going against Detroit or Oakland.  Only because of the good-leftie-starter factor that Tampa has.  

[/QUOTE]

well, we'll see........fact is we never replaced Manny and that could be the difference-maker.....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

They MUST ISOLATE Longoria.  I'd give him 4 wide ones every AB.  Get into their heads.  Don't ever let him swing the bat.  Francona was so stubborn he's been pitching to him since 2008 and the Rays have dominated us ever since........

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc1944. Show MadMc1944's posts

Have you been imbibing in the finest lagers this afternoon Mr. Softy Law?