i guess the yanks need a new bulpen too

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

i guess the yanks need a new bulpen too

Right Mazz ....you fool

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: i guess the yanks need a new bulpen too

yuck!!..that was a strategy just waiting to backfire....Ray's ability to go the other way the difference in this one...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: i guess the yanks need a new bulpen too:
    yuck!!..that was a strategy just waiting to backfire....Ray's ability to go the other way the difference in this one...
    Posted by jete02fan

I would have pitched to Scott.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy stilleatsworms. Show MikeNagy stilleatsworms's posts

Who won, I missed the game ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to i guess the yanks need a new bulpen too:
    Right Mazz ....you fool
    Posted by fourrings
     trust me, i'm sure those nutcases at the NY Post are running to their laptops to fire away...life in the big market i guess...on the plus side.......a game tomorrow....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Posted by jete02fan

He made too good a pitch to Pena there, it is 1-2 against a guy who I believe they said is 0-14 career against Mo..... see if you can get him to chase something at least once if not twice.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: i guess the yanks need a new bulpen too : I would have pitched to Scott.
    Posted by nhsteven
    in total agreement..has some pop but has far more holes than Longoria.. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

I guess the Sox and Yankees will be battling for last place in the AL East this year.
      The sky has truly fallen.

Hey Jete!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: i guess the yanks need a new bulpen too : He made too good a pitch to Pena there, it is 1-2 against a guy who I believe they said is 0-14 career against Mo..... see if you can get him to chase something at least once if not twice.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards
    pitch location to Zobrist was poor also, though he hit in a perfect spot..once they made the 5 infielder gamble, too many things had to go right...credit to the Rays, they got it done...sometimes...you just get beat.. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

So you think we can expect a Mazz or CHB story about how bad the Yanks' bullpen is now?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

So you think we can expect a Mazz or CHB story about how bad the Yanks' bullpen is now?
    Posted by carnie

Robertson who more than likely would replace Mariano looked about the same as he did last season.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: i guess the yanks need a new bulpen too : Robertson who more than likely would replace Mariano looked about the same as he did last season.
    Posted by ThatWasMe
    I wasn't hating on the Yanquis or Mo, believe me I have the utmost admiration for Mo. I was making a sarcastic remark about boston.com's proffessional chicken littles, Mazz and CHB, maybe you should grow a sense of humor.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

I guess the Sox and Yankees will be battling for last place in the AL East this year.   The sky has truly fallen. Hey Jete!
    Posted by mrmojo1120
    hey mojo, whaat's up bud?..didn't go as planned but happy to get season underway, and on top of that..the O's won..ouch!!Tongue out..time flies..Camden is 20 years old??....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: i guess the yanks need a new bulpen too : I wasn't hating on the Yanquis or Mo, believe me I have the utmost admiration for Mo. I was making a sarcastic remark about boston.com's proffessional chicken littles, Mazz and CHB, maybe you should grow a sense of humor.
    Posted by carnie

Sorry. It's an inside joke that I wasn't aware of.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: i guess the yanks need a new bulpen too : Sorry. It's an inside joke that I wasn't aware of.
    Posted by ThatWasMe
    Accepted, no worries.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wolfpack13. Show Wolfpack13's posts

Great post fourrings... Mazz was way way off. Padilla to Melancon to Aceves is a World Series caliber pen. Hahahahahahahaa. I said it BEFORE the season and I will defend it all year... Melancon won't cut it in AL East late in games. Yes maybe as a bridge guy in th 6th inning but that's it. Vincente Padilla was it April 1st? Yes it was only 2 terrible innings in only 1 game, but anyone who thinks this is a good bullpen constituted the way they are now is mindless. The good news is a shaky pen is the most easily corrected part of a team if it is a pitcher or two (see Yanks and Cards last year).
    The bad news is wait until Dubront and Bard get rocked. I'm not a Debbie Downer, but long year folks. Yes I said it after one game. Correction I said it before game one. 3 weeks away from... Where's Tito?!?!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Why don't the majority of posters here ( Yankee fans) tell us about NYC columnists that are critical of their team (Yankees). Such information would seem to me to be relevant to Yankee fans. Why should the majority of the forum which are Yankee fans discuss the columns of Globe columnists? Why not discuss your ire with NYC media instead of your enemy's press since you fans own the BDC forum now.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: i guess the yanks need a new bulpen too : He made too good a pitch to Pena there, it is 1-2 against a guy who I believe they said is 0-14 career against Mo..... see if you can get him to chase something at least once if not twice.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards

Maybe that was the intent; pitchers are not machines and have perfect command. The best may have been Maddux.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Why don't the majority of posters here ( Yankee fans) tell us about NYC columnists that are critical of their team (Yankees). Such information would seem to me to be relevant to Yankee fans. Why should the majority of the forum which are Yankee fans discuss the columns of Globe columnists? Why not discuss your ire with NYC media instead of your enemy's press since you fans own the BDC forum now.
    Posted by 6k42lt913c

They're too focused on the Mets' shortcomings, yesterdays's win notwithstanding.

Sections
Shortcuts