I guess you know that DOCTOR BILL-806 was spot on with the demise of one DAVID ORTIZ.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Re: I guess you know that DOCTOR BILL-806 was spot on with the demise of one DAVID ORTIZ.....

In response to ThefourBs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 67redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Whoever bumped this thread should be ashamed of himself.

How small and petty of you!  I can't believe someone here would do something so pathetic.  Whoever did this is far too fixated on bill.  Perhaps you should seek professional help.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.  

Eleanor Roosevelt

[/QUOTE]Thanks  67 .......   This i all about opinions, SPORTS opinions......  Interesting how many posters don't want to hear other peoples OPINIONS  !!!!

[/QUOTE]

In spite of what Dad told you, not all opinions are created equal.

Most rational people have a problem with stupid opinions.

[/QUOTE]

So now you want opinions regulated.  Typical.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Re: I guess you know that DOCTOR BILL-806 was spot on with the demise of one DAVID ORTIZ.....

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

How small and petty of you!  I can't believe someone here would do something so pathetic.  Whoever did this is far too fixated on bill.  Perhaps you should seek professional help.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.  

Eleanor Roosevelt

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Disagree.  As long as posters are in the game of making predictions - and repeating said predictions ad nauseum, these posters should, for the good of the board, be held accountable.  I just wish it were easier to search archived threads.  there should be more bumping like this.  It would make blowhards think twice about blowing hard.

[/QUOTE]

Haven't you heard?  The number of threads a poster can start daily will be limited.  Next bumping posts will not be allowed so if you think more posts should be bumped you better start now.  

But....posters are complaining about too many unnecessary threads so you might find yourself being reported to the mods.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

[QUOTE]

Eleanor Roosevelt

[/QUOTE]
    Why not take your own advice that you are constantly spewing to everyone and just "ignore it"????!!!!???

other names i have posted under:  none

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thanks  67 .......   This i all about opinions, SPORTS opinions......  Interesting how many posters don't want to hear other peoples OPINIONS  !!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, but I think people should be able to call a stupid opinion stupid.

You seem to believe folks can say anything they want and it's all good.

I'm betting you'd change your mind about stupid opinions if they were directed at the Church.

Not expecting someone to be accountable for the things they say is so..."progressive".

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to RigatoniT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If Bill wants to launch 40 threads over the past 4 years saying Ortiz is done I see no reason why we cannot bring back an old thread to show just how useless all .... and I do mean ALL .... of his 40 anti-Ortiz threads were.

If  I have to put up with his starting these threads you can put up with someone bringing it back to show how things are not always turning out has predicted or suggested or whatever.

There are 500 pages to go through and I see a lot of us have made posts and started threads that ended up being wrong. I find it enjoyable to go through them... 

Of course 67 you can just "ignore" "skim" and "don't go down that road" .... but somehow you always end up right here in the middle.... doing the opposite of what you preach.

[/QUOTE]

I am nominating this for P.O.T.D. (post of the day).

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Eleanor Roosevelt

[/QUOTE]Thanks  67 .......   This i all about opinions, SPORTS opinions......  Interesting how many posters don't want to hear other peoples OPINIONS  !!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So  when they start regulating peoples thoughts around here you can be the new thought mod.  I think you will do a great job at it.

I'm betting you'd change your mind about stupid opinions if they were directed at the Church.

Ha, ha, ha, ha,...There wouldn't be enough centuries left to address all the stupid opinions directed at the church. I like how you try to interject religion into this discussion!

Not expecting someone to be accountable for the things they say is so..."progressive".

You of all people would know how progressives think.

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

Way to dodge every point...

Just so we know, all opinions are created equal, even if they are based on nonsense.

Awesome...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Hi 67! how's things been on your part of the world? long time no see.

"Real hero's don't wear capes, they wear dog tags."

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] hey, hey Big D!!..how's goes it bud..where ya been?? ..hope all is well

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] hey, hey Big D!!..how's goes it bud..where ya been?? ..hope all is well

[/QUOTE]
    Hey "B" old pal of mine. long time no see. I'm ok. how's things down your way? alittle bummed about my sox but you know just like I do that as a fan it's totally out of our control right? I still say like I've always said, Joe G is a class act just like Joe T was. hope things are good with you and the fam. and just cause my ball club is in the sellah, won't stop me from supporting them and watching every game I can.

rock on jetes!

ham!

[object HTMLDivElement]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

MOON, don't gloat too much........ PAPI has survived the "HEEL" as well as the "WHISPERS" of a strong like for MILKSHAKES ...... That said....... "THE DEFENSE RESTS", for the time being !!!! Now we just have to enjoy his base running & clutch hitting !!!!

I'm not gloating.

The fact is, you have been saying Papi is done for over 3 years. His past 3 years have been way way better than you expected, but all we hear from you is relentless Papi bashing and negative insinuations.

3 years we've waited for you to own up. Instead, all we hear is more and more of the same old rant on Papi's impending demise.

How can I gloat? I called for Papi to be platooned many years ago. I was wrong. I admitted I was wrong. It's not that hard to do it.

Of course, someday Papi will decline or retire, and then the flood gates of gloating will release as never before seen on this forum... coming from your direction.

The rest of us will know the truth. Predicting something will happen "starting now" for 3-4 years, and then it eventually happens, does not mean you were right. It definitely does not mean you were "spot on".

We all know that someday Papi will no longer be great. Most of us are not waiting on pins and needles for that sad day to come. None but you are waiting for a joyous rapture associated with his demise.

Crickets....

Great post by S5...

He hasn't "danced around" anything. As has been pointed out to you ad nauseam and you choose to ignore, nobody will reveal what the substance he tested positive was, which makes it doubly hard to prove what he wasn't taking, along with whether it was a regulated substance at the time.

Even pretending THAT doesn't exist <eye roll> , this was ten years ago and you continually refer to the few ailments he's had since then.

For someone who pretends to be a Red Sox fan you take a perverse pleasure in bringing up Papi's ten year old history as if it's yesterday's and assuming that IF there was something going on it's definitely going on now.

The real problem here is people like YOU who insist that he prove a negative - something that's impossible to do - and knowingly keep harping at it in an attempt to destroy his name.

You call yourself a Red Sox fan? I think you should call yourself "Ashamed of myself".

Sox4ever

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

1600: Pope Clement VIII sanctions use of coffee despite petition by priests to ban the Muslim drink as "the devil's drink". The Pope tried a cup and declared it "so delicious that it would be a pity to let the infidels have exclusive use of it. We shall cheat Satan by baptizing it."

[/QUOTE]

Thanks.  I was nowhere near aware of that.

See, THIS is why I come here.  I get to learn all kinds of neat stuff!  

[object HTMLDivElement]

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

so much for the wild west.....

sigh.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

so much for the wild west.....

sigh.

[/QUOTE]

LOL

What was over the line?

My use of the word "stubborn"?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Eleanor Roosevelt

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So  when they start regulating peoples thoughts around here you can be the new thought mod.  I think you will do a great job at it.

Ha, ha, ha, ha,...There wouldn't be enough centuries left to address all the stupid opinions directed at the church. I like how you try to interject religion into this discussion!

You of all people would know how progressives think.

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

Way to dodge every point...

Just so we know, all opinions are created equal, even if they are based on nonsense.

Awesome...

[/QUOTE]

Just having some fun with you, lighten up!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

If you tell people to lighten up,they GET BENT OUT OF SHAPE

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hi Hamm~

It's been a while!  Hope all is well with you.  Since I live in "bird country" it's hard to see them on top while we are at the bottom.  I think O's fans hate the sox more that yank fans so the "bird" fans are having a field day with this!

It's been a very cool summer in northern virginia and no humidity.  It feels like a new england summer here.  Must be all that global warming ;0)

Spent some time at the beach with my granddaughter, that's always fun.  Other than that it's been pretty quiet.  How about you?

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts